[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idol Feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454143721652.jpg (147 KB, 1023x880) Image search: [Google]
1454143721652.jpg
147 KB, 1023x880
>you will never go at a live idol concert
>>
>>27505034

I saw Babymetal when they performed in Los Angeles.

It was a horrible experience. The autistic audience wouldn't stop pushing and shoving. It was like "Babby's First Mosh Pit" and all those socially-retarded neets (who had never attended a real metal show in their lives) went completely overboard with the constant shoving and slamming. I literally felt like I was trapped with a bunch of downsyndrome tards sperging out in full reeeeeeee-mode.

I hated every one of those fuckers.
>>
>>27505082
Did you not tell them to stop pushing? How can they be like that the whole concert I wonder.
>>
>>27505153

It was a packed room with several hundred people crowded in front of the stage, with deafening music playing. Telling them to stop was not an option.

To be honest, I wish it had been a nice Sakura Gakuin concert instead.
>>
>>27505214
Sucks that it was in a packed room and you couldn't move.
>>
>>27505233

Also, it was summertime, and the air conditioning didn't work; it was easily over 100 degrees in the concert venue. My clothes were 100% soaked in sweat at the end, and I ended up puking from heat stroke later that night.

The next day, I found out an ambulance came to the venue and took Moa-metal away because she had passed out from heat exhaustion immediately after the show!

It was such a weird and traumatic experience. I just wanted to see my Sakura Gakuin girls and have a nice time. Instead, it was a grueling experience.

But anyway. What idol group do you want to see live?
>>
>>27505293
>puking from heat stroke later that night.
Shit that sucks did you at least wear sunscreen?

>ambulance came to the venue and took Moa-metal away because she had passed out from heat exhaustion
God damn couldn't they sew the venue place for the AC not working?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.