[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to get glasses tomorrow what type should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 10307_GG_SUNGLASSES_LG_SLV_0_001.jpg (135 KB, 3200x2400) Image search: [Google]
10307_GG_SUNGLASSES_LG_SLV_0_001.jpg
135 KB, 3200x2400
I have to get glasses tomorrow what type should I get?
>>
The kind for your eyes
>>
>>27504971
>Glasses
>2016
Holy fuck why? Contacts are much better at the quality and are less expensive and don't make you look like a cuck.
>>
glasses with butt eyeballs that really fart
>>
>>27505025
shut up fool
>>
>>27505025
I can't put them in my eyes they hurt to much.
>>
File: 1456196929384.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1456196929384.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
>>27504971
what is the shape of your head?

>tfw I have to start wearing glasses too
>>
>>27505045
I had the same problem, took me months and tons of wasted contacts to get it to work but when it does you will feel so good and alive, not having some cheap plastic obscure your fucking view.
>>
Get an occulus rift and connect it to a camera. Who cares what people think, you're not going outside anyway.
>>
>>27505044
mad glassescuck detected
i bet you are a weeb that likes fixing his glasses with his finger every time and enjoys it
>>
>>27505087

How the hell else are you suppose to fix them? I don't even watch anime but I do it like that.
>>
File: glasses.png (89 KB, 546x212) Image search: [Google]
glasses.png
89 KB, 546x212
>>27504971
Something like these.
>>
>>27505100
Ouch anon
it's the most autistic way to do it
Best way to fix any glasses problem is get contacts
>>
>>27505106
Stop being so toxic you dork
>>
>>27505106

>best way to fix glasses is to not wear glasses hurr

k
>>
>>27505117
>>27505121

Buying glasses is like saying "i don't want a gf, friends or any kind of interpersonal respect from society, i'm a useless weaboo neet that doesn't even care how he looks.
Buying glasses is like not working out, you're not even trying to fix your shitty situation. Removing glasses can make you go up from 4/10 to 8/10.
>>
>>27504971
I have some Ray Ban brand one from years ago, found out a few days later that ray ban is a major and popular sunglasses brand. Take your time browsing but don't get thick rimmed glasses.

Just make sure you don't get transition lenses. They suck ass and they make you look autistic as fuck. Don't work in the car either.

Contacts are an option, you'll have trouble the first few days putting them in but then it's easy as fuckmy hands shake and I can do it just fine. In my experience they're much weaker than glasses, and I took the examination for them very serious, more so than my glasses which have an old prescription.
>>27505100
I grab the corner where the leg comes out with my index and thumb
>>
File: rb.jpg (13 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
rb.jpg
13 KB, 600x300
>>27504971
i might be a hipster but i really like these. i wear them almost everyday. they are pretty comfy to and being a total retard ive actually gotten a few compliments with them.
>>
I don't care about contacts or glasses though because my glasses aren't for permanent wear it's just so I can see words in university or on tv or anything I just can't see far away.
>>
File: Char_shizune[1].png (64 KB, 180x300) Image search: [Google]
Char_shizune[1].png
64 KB, 180x300
>>27505164
>I grab the corner where the leg comes out with my index and thumb
just as much of a weeb meme
>>
I like thin rimmed like in your picture.
>>
>>27505308
Thanks I think that is what I'll go for to be honest.
>>
>>27505271
That actually fucks up the alignment hardcore over time
It's far better to grab both corners or the bridge, although depending on material the bridge can snap
>>
Buy over the Internet, it is literally 10 times cheaper for what is effectively the same thing.

Just 2 months ago I went to a glasses store and they gave me a estimate of 360 euro. Went online and bought a pair just as good for 35 euro
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.