[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you keep yourself from an hero? I mean, what activities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: py9NcxL.jpg (75 KB, 1000x820) Image search: [Google]
py9NcxL.jpg
75 KB, 1000x820
How do you keep yourself from an hero? I mean, what activities do you participate in do keep yourself somewhat positive? I don't really like anything that requires skill or too much time to get good at.
But media usually bores me and I already take all kinds of chems. I can't imagine continuing my life like this. Working, waiting for the next day and drinking myself to sleep on the weekends.
>>
>>27504967
I feel like I have to get validation through music or art

but also generally I know I hate pain and the thought of me freaking out as a I try to kill myself/swallow pills is too immense

I would prefer to just enjoy sleeping
but having a job also makes me feel useful
>>
>>27504975
I want to art and music too, but the beginning phase where everything you do sucks majorly is too depressing. I started drawing a few times but can't force myself to do it longer than a week or so.
>>
video games take up most of my time.
They're really excellent forms of escapism. I can lose entire days to them.
I take 5htp to keep from killing myself. But I think I might eventually develop a tolerance to that and fuck only knows where that leaves me when that happens.
>>
File: 1441027728867.png (216 KB, 432x413) Image search: [Google]
1441027728867.png
216 KB, 432x413
I play vidya but I'm at the end of my rope. I have nothing to work for, no dreams, no wants.
>>
Eventually I'll get back to writing. I hope the world may slightly benefit from what I put out there. If not, it'll at least be more exposed to fantasy fiction fueled by autism.

Mostly I shitpost on /r9k/ and eat a little too much.
>>
Well, masturbation obviously
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.