[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Normies who get away with borderline crimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1456898357636.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1456898357636.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
So I just got back from my first day of wagecucking at the plastic factory (no higher education and no job, took the job, since can't be NEET, because living in Poland). Turns out it'll also be my last day of wagecucking, because me employers somehow managed to fucking lie to me twice - first they gave me a lower wage (which was literally the only reason I wanted to work, cuz I want a new PC and it would take me like 4 years of painstaking penny pinching to save up for it with allowance) and then put me on a different working place - I was supposed to work in the warehouse, I AM working in the production area, which is fucking killing me with plastic fumes and the unbearable noise.
>Everyone who works there will be dead before they can reach 40
>Still work for the lowest possible pay
>gud goys aplenty
>abort ship
>>
>live is a shit tier country
>live a shit tier life
maybe if you had some sort of government agency to report this to like OSHA you could win some sort of recompense.
>>
what kind of stuff does the factory make
>>
>>27504876
nobody cares about physical workers in Poland. We do have OSHA'like agencies, but they won't give a shit unless it's literally a sweat shop
>>
>>27504882
mostly plastic car parts, I've seen containers with Volkswagen and Bentley logos strewn about the place
>>
>Speeding
>Jay walking
>Bicycle riding on footpath or w/o helmet
>Disturbing the public
>Noise pollution
>Un road worthy vehicle

I know of so many normies who have avoided getting punished for these crimes, yet every time I commit one I get the whole book thrown at me
>>
>>27505089
Seriously.

What the hell is Jay Walking.

Are you like, only allowed to cross the street at "Slow Americans" signs?
>>
>>27504876
Don't tread on me
Fuck you government
>>
>>27505166
Crossing the street anywhere except on designated paths is technically a crime
>>
>>27505166
>>27505247
It's a law to protect drivers more than anything, so that when a dumbfuck runs out in front of you and totals your car you aren't also liable for the whole thing because mr. roadkill just committed a breach of law
It was never meant to be policed unless you're explicitly a jackass
>>
Move to England like all the other polaks
>>
>>27504860
how much is minimum wage in poland? like $1/hr?
>>
>>27505594
the minimum wage is 1850PLN per month, which is 1355PLN netto, which in term is $330. I was offered a 130PLN less, because reasons.
The minimum hourly wage is, to my knowledge 6PLN netto, which is around a buck and 30 cents.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.