[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals get out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: le duck.png (29 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
le duck.png
29 KB, 1152x648
/pol/ and /r9k/ are intertwined, if you hate /pol/ or identify as liberal you are a normalfag.
>>
>>27504821
Nah, they're just underage or a minority
They'll grow out of it though
>>
If you're not an anarchist you're a normie.
>actually wants to do work
>feels their position threatened by a rejection of governmental authority
>has a personal investment in the current system
no honest robot will have in him the above personal opinions
>>
>>27504866
Amen brother.

The wagies built and perpetuate world we can't live in.

Why not let them pay our bills to make up for it?
>>
>>27504821

what if you just have no political
thought
>>
>>27506353
Than you are an autistic retard. Grow the fuck up.
>>
who keeps posting these threads?

>/pol/ is one person
>/r9k/ is one person
>implying

>please group yourselves into conveniently grouped ideological categories, goy! It makes divide and conquer shilling easier!

Fuck you.
>>
>>27504821
All these trap loving degenerates need to die
>>
>>27506379
>ebin le jews did everything meme
>how dare you think that all /pol/tards are the same
Fuck off already, will ya.
>>
File: 1437103890494.jpg (423 KB, 1360x1336) Image search: [Google]
1437103890494.jpg
423 KB, 1360x1336
>liberals
>He believes in the blue team vs red team political circus
>>
>>27506362
>Than you are an autistic retard. Grow the fuck up.
>Than you are an autistic retard
>Than
>>
Can anyone explain to me why is /pol/ hated on the chan? /b/ are the only ones that used to do raids so I don't see why people ask /pol/ to leave. /pol/ is also much more varied in it's opinions compared to all other political discussion forums. So why all the hate?
>>
>>27506568
Anyone who hates /pol/ is not-white or Reddit because /pol/ hates them
>>
>>27506568
People hate /pol/ because /pol/ often shows up on other boards and calls people out when they've been brainwashed or they show up and start spouting about the background and political influence of certain topics. People don't like being told they're brainwashed and sometimes just want to talk about shallow stuff without being reminded it's all a ploy to make them act in a certain way.
>>
File: 3458900938.jpg (905 KB, 1340x1492) Image search: [Google]
3458900938.jpg
905 KB, 1340x1492
Daily reminder controlled op/pol/sition was infiltrated a long time ago

They're being moved in the direction of increasing extremism and hostility to "outsiders." It diminishes their social impact and influence.
>>
>>27504821
Picking an extreme is the most normie thing to do.
>caring about politics
Lmao
>>
>>27506568
Because they shitpost and give their shitty opinions no one wants to hear of. Like vegans and jehovah's cucks
>>
>>27506568
butthurt redditors 90% of the time
>>
>>27504866

who will pay your neetbucks though?
>>
>>27504821
Why would we want a right-wing government which would take away our neetbux?

/pol/ also believes in 'traditional values' i.e that every man should bust his ass at work every day so he can provide for an ungrateful roastie cunt who'll eventually get bored, divorce him and then receive a cheque every month for half his earnings.
>>
>>27504821
So the Trump campaign is predicated on losers voting?

Good to know.
>>
>>27506945
>Why would we want a right-wing government which would take away our neetbux?
Memes aside NEETS are parasites.
>/pol/ also believes in 'traditional values' i.e that every man should bust his ass at work every day so he can provide for an ungrateful roastie cunt who'll eventually get bored, divorce him and then receive a cheque every month for half his earnings.
/pol/ do not hold women in high regard. They call women the "vaginal jew". They're redpilled on women.
>>
>>27506652
This is actually a pretty good manual for aspiring machiavellians
>>
File: pol chart.jpg (54 KB, 529x503) Image search: [Google]
pol chart.jpg
54 KB, 529x503
>>27504821
Nationalism, fascism, corporatism
>>
>>27506968
well if you're here you're one of these "losers"
>>
File: fixing women the stormfag way.jpg (196 KB, 781x661) Image search: [Google]
fixing women the stormfag way.jpg
196 KB, 781x661
>>27506971
>/pol/ is redpilled on women
lol jokes
>>
File: cuck nu male.png (34 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
cuck nu male.png
34 KB, 1152x648
>>27506992
Hey look I can make a silly cartoon of people I don't like too!
>>
/pol/ is out of their playpen again...

don't you have le trump memes to make or just go shitpost in the r/the_donald tab you have open, or take a nap before your shift at taco bell
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.