[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they do it? Was it just pure evil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x618
Why did they do it?
Was it just pure evil?
>>
>>27504727
SSRI Anti-Depressants
>>
Lack of pussy
>>
That picture really scares me for some reason.
>>27504734
This. Linked to every school/mass shooting besides terrorist/political ones.
>>
>>27504727
Partly yeah

They just weren't happy with their life as well. They didn't have it too bad from what I can tell, just typical teenage dissatisfaction with life

Semi-related, check out this song
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqScOIKDmUQ
>>
File: Eric Harris vs jocks.webm (1010 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
Eric Harris vs jocks.webm
1010 KB, 540x360
They were pussies (see: webm). Wanted to feel a sense of power for one in their lives before killing themselves.
>>
>>27504754
Shit, so SSRI actually fuck you in the head? Because i'm on 20mg citalopram a day
>>
>>27504773
I was on that exact dose for a while. It effects everyone differently, but I've never met or heard from anyone who actually thought SSRIs helped them. I personally just got REALLY angry while on them. Irritable as hell and angry, something I never have been in the past.

I am now on seroquel, an antipsychotic, for my bipolar disorder, and it works wonders. I actually feel like a normal human being now, not constantly suicidal.

If you feel better on them, stay on them, but if not, get off now because they just aren't great for you.
>>
>>27504773
Treating depression is an odd guessing game. Sometimes, the pills work, sometimes they make your symptoms worse. Sometimes they make you snap shit and shoot up a school.

Everyone's depression is different, so it's not easily treated. A lot of people go through a bunch of different prescriptions over time because some either don't work or have bad side effects, and the ones that do work for them aren't guaranteed to work over your entire lifetime. Your mind may change as you get older and the pills that used to work on you are making your depression worse and you don't even realize it because they're such a part of your daily life now.

Also, the Columbine shooters were bullied at school basically every day from the time they could walk and talk. After a while some people just can't take it anymore.
>>
>killing normies
>evil
What's wrong with purifying zones?
>>
>>27504796
>>27504911
holy shit, my side effects are like yours i feel extremely agitated and agro as fuck like i feel like tearing my fucking jaw off and jutting it foward looking like a demented cunt
>>
>>27504765
Pretty gud song
>>
It was a little bit of a lot of things, they were edgy teens to start with, their situation in school was substantially worse than what the many of documentaries and school students/staff claimed it to be, as a school tends to do, i believe they were both on SSRIs as well.
>>
>>27504727
Some of the people they killed probably deserved it and others didn't
I think they wanted to make alot of people suffer so everyone in the town would know their pain
>>
>>27504955
Besides being an edgelord, what do you actually stand for?
>>
>>27504773
took 40mg citalopram for years and felt pretty okay desu
>>
For a while I thought they were the pioneers of beta uprising, then I realized they killed 0(zero) chads during the massacre.

They could have had their revenge, but wasted the opportunity by shooting losers
>>
>>27505055
Not that anon. I'm even normie by this boards standrds.
What more of a reason he needs? Counter till things change. Shit ain't gonna change itself.
>>
>>27505125
Fuel the persecution against outcasts, great idea.

Weak willed faggots like Eric and Dylan are part of the reason people thought people like me would be a school shooter, and why they even thougjt it was funny to joke to my face that I would shoot up the school. I could've fallen into the trap and taken my step dad's gun to school and made national news, but I didn't, yet the thought did cross my mind because I was angry. All it would have done is made people who were different like me be even more subject to persecution. You need to realize there's things more important than your life and the need for power. Take up your cross and bear it like a man. School shootings solve fucking absolutely nothing
>>
>get bullied in school
>columbine shooting happens
>everyone leaves me alone after

they are asshole murderers, but they definitely made my life easier
>>
>>27504770
>kmfdm
great band
>>
>>27505202
See this
>>27505232
Nuff said
>>
>>27505266
I was probably just lucky
the fueling of the persecution is totally true
>>
>>27504727
it was all about love <3
>>
File: 008.jpg (60 KB, 623x449) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
60 KB, 623x449
It's fucking amazing that they showed Cho Seung-Hui what to do about his situation and they retroactively put him on the path to becoming an extremely efficient remorseless killer.
>>
File: 1458784248502.jpg (118 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
1458784248502.jpg
118 KB, 590x590
>>27505302
>his victim count was higher than the Brussels bombings
>>
>>27505353
Two handguns and no bullshit, just went in and got it over with in 10 minutes.
>>
>>27505266
See this
>>27505289
I'm sure he's right, and these things probably keep things from going over the edge when it comes to bullying, the evil of these events hangs over people and is a reminder of whay can happen. Especially right after it happened, the shock was strong and changed things. But now they just keep the thoughts to themselves and talk shit behind your back with the cool kids. Weird kids are as big of a joke as they ever were, the fact that they fear what you might do does nothing to benefit you or bring people together. It just makes people hate and fear one another more

Don't be shortsighted anon, it's the trap they want you to fall into, they want a reason to hate you
>>
Mania caused by the SSRI.
>>
>>27505202
I saw this all the time after Columbine. Instead of just being bullied for being nerdy or weird, kids were suddenly getting accused of being homicidal maniacs ready to blow to their faces. Columbine didn't even stop the bullying at Columbine. I find stories like >>27505232 hard to believe.
>>
>>27505368
Fucking Asians man. They're pros. That guy played Counter-Strike a lot. M-M-M-MONSTER KILL -ILL -ILL -ILL
>>
I hope the next school massacre is a bombfest. Shootings are getting old.
>>
>>27505202
>just take it anon, its not worth fighting them
>everything will be better after hs :)
thats the mentality that got you in this position in the first place
>>
>>27505426
make bombs illegal
>>
>>27504727
>Why did they do it?
RULES OF NATURE

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMEs UP,
WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE
ALIVE! FOR A WHILE,
NO CHOICE! GOTTA FOLLlOW THE LAWS OF THE WILD!
>>
>"Hey cousin, want to go bowling?"
>>
>>27505444
Care to explain how?
I'm not going to be pressured into throwing what life I have away by what some normie thinks about me. He can >"hey bro you gonna shoot up the school tee-hee"
all he wants. Think I really give a fuck? It might be frustrating and depressing but I'm not a fucking rabid animal who thinks taking other people's lives would change anything. I'm in this shit for life fammo, has nothing to do with my mindset. I'm not gonna let some faggot who bullies me or the glorification of murderers who made it harder for me in the long run corrupt my morals and make me throw away my life

Also stop putting words in my mouth faggot, life is worth fighting for, that's the point. I'm not throwing it away for anybody, I could give a fuck what you or anyone thinks
>>
>>27504727

Main reasons are:
1) Revenge
2) Fame
3) Envy
4) Bullying

Being victims of severe bullying was the main thing that instilled the hatred and desire for revenge.

Their main goal was to basically kill every person in the school, the bombs did not go off, otherwise that would have happened.

They wanted to be the most infamous mass killers of all time really as another main goal.

Klebold was depressed, suicidal and wanted to go out with a bang in infamy and revenge.

Harris was homicidal psychopath who fantasized the killing others and loved seeing others in pain.

So there were some major differences in them as individuals.
>>
>>27505895
It's a myth that they were bullied, you know.
>>
>>27505937
How did you arrive at that conclusion aside from the school picture of them with friends
>>
>>27505937

I don't understand what leaps in logic and common sense you made to conclude that they were not bullied when that can be resolved with a simple google search.
>>
>>27505250
They were, their output's been so-so for a while.
>>
>>27505426
this t b h, hope isis blows up some chad stacy normie fest fraternity party
>>
>>27504773
Some dude who owned a gun company posted a list of all shooters in the past 40 or so years who were on SSRI's and he ended up dead in some freak accident a few days later.

http://www.infowars.com/prominent-rifle-manufacturer-killed-in-mysterious-car-crash-days-after-posting-psych-drug-link-to-school-shooters/
>>
>>27505937
They got picked on a bit, but a lot of people did. It was in their junior year too so they just killed randomers who had no idea lmao.
>>
Dyldo Kleboink shot a genuine retard kid...can't remember if he died or was just badly injured. They pulled it off so badly; they clearly got lonely and scared when they realised what they were actually doing.
>>
>>27504773
I was taking citalopram over year ago, only thing i felt was that my dick didn't work properly. Hopefully there's no damage in my brain.
>>
I'm gonna shoot up a school here in Australia very soon
Gun licence got approved, PTA for weapons got approve and I got a handgun from the black market

I wasn't bullied that much during school but I love seeing people in pain
>>
I was thinking about making a comic series that was like the Expendables but with shooters instead. Elliot Rodgers, Dylan Roof, James Holmes, the Dylan+Eric duo, and Adam Lanza launch an assault on NormieVille.

Taking ideas for the name of the comic.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.