[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain it to me, /r9k/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: DoYouEnjoyUpdatingKernels.jpg (83 KB, 353x325) Image search: [Google]
DoYouEnjoyUpdatingKernels.jpg
83 KB, 353x325
What's the deal with this board's obsession with 'purity'.
I had sexual intercourse and eat out my first girlfriend, even the days she bled.

Does that mean that no woman ever should consider kissing me, let alone having a relationship with me?

I don't see any logic to it. Please explain.
>>
File: flesh.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
flesh.jpg
104 KB, 1024x768
Here, stick your dick in this.
Don't worry we washed it out with some hot water.
>>
There is no logic, really.

Personally I have an irrational fear of oral sex (all kinds, performing and receiving are both terrifying) because of anxiety related to germs and textures. It's not logical.
>>
>>27504707

i hope you're not taking these losers seriously
>>
>>27504707
>Does that mean that no woman ever should consider kissing me, let alone having a relationship with me?

Women WANT experienced men. Men in general don't wanna know how many cock have been on her mouth after kissing her
>>
>>27504707
Vocal minority, they have a lot of crossover with /pol/.

Personally I'll shag anything that's game.

Sadly not much is.
>>
I think it stems from a inferiority complex where we feel we're not special or one a kind special snowflake or w.e. A lot of it stems from developing strong feelings towards someone and in return said someone get plowed in the butt by some random. I guess feelings of insignificance of themselves and of having sex with we deem to have profound meaning and shit. And if sex is meaningless what's the meaning in listening to you bitch and moan?
>>
>>27504729
Still not addressing my question, robo.

>>27504740
I just want to understand their point of view. I can't be convinced of something so irrational, but it's interesting to try and understand other povs, no matter how wrong, to see the thought process of other people.

>>27504761
>Men want inexperienced women.
Yeah, because she not knowing how to please you at all is the biggest turn on. I can see how virgins can romanticize virginity, but you should realise this as well.

>>27504849
But you realise it's irrational, right? OP's example shows it fairly well.
>>
>>27504890
>Yeah, because she not knowing how to please you at all is the biggest turn on.

If anything, men are the ones to do most of the work in sex
>>
>>27504907
How many blowjobs did you had in the past year, anon?
>>
>>27504707
>eat out my first girlfriend, even the days she bled
you ate your gfs pussy when she was on her period
kill yourself you weak disgusting faggot
>>
File: EyE-Brouzuf.gif (1005 KB, 444x272) Image search: [Google]
EyE-Brouzuf.gif
1005 KB, 444x272
>>27504932
>Pleasing your partner is somehow a sign of weakness.
I forgot to mention I enjoyed every second and she tried to talk me out of it.
>>
prinny, dood
>>
>>27504707
most people here have low self-esteem, they can't truly believe that someone who had previous experiences would choose them and stay faithful, because deep down a vast majority feel like they have nothing to offer. Plus this board is geared towards making them feel inferior (low height, dick size).
Then it becomes their perceived only option to pick someone with little to no experience. The subtext is that only a woman who doesn't know better might stick around.
Third, most here probably don't have close female friends and base their perception of women on the sometimes very distorted views shown in the media they consume. If they know their mother the relationship is often bad so it doesn't help.
>>
>>27504707
did you really need to make your previous post into a thread?
>>
>>27504890
Well having a girlfriend and plowing every vagine in sight are two completely different things. I guess some of us just need to accept we'll never be anyone's first love and life isn't a fairy tale romcom. It's funny how the only way to overcome this is to bang a bunch of babes and then you'll stop caring but because reasons im very particular about who i grant access to the python
>>
>>27504915
Do you disagree that men do the majority of work during sex?
>>
>>27504968
>just need to accept we'll never be anyone's first love
this hurts
>>
>>27504964
/thread

////am i original now mr krabs
>>
>>27504954
He's neato as fuck.

>>27504964
>The subtext is that only a woman who doesn't know better might stick around.
This is an insightful post. Thanks.

>>27504965
I wanted to gather more info. Surely you don't oppose to that, do you?

>>27504968
This seems to be the solution, I agree.
>grant access to the python
Kek'd. Nice one.

>>27504970
It entirely depends on the position. I had work out days when I wanted to go straight to bed so she did all the work.

>>27504987
Accepting reality is what an adult should do.
>>
>>27504849
>developing strong feelings towards someone
Yet most of us just post into threads about our oneitis and just stay home, sad.

The few normie friends I have, when they start liking a girl, they go after her, do the magical "hang out" thing, make her have a good time. They don't let it develop into a full blown case of oneitis when every interaction will be weird because we desperately want said girl to like us. I think a lot of us robots only talk to women when we really like them already.
Then every indication they might like us is golden and every indication they don't is hell.
>>
>>27504987
Lol boohoo. Sad pathetic manlet beta with inferior genetics did not get laid, our top story at 11
>>
OP think of it like this.

A key that can unlock many doors is a master key. But a door that can be unlocked by many keys, has a shitty lock.
>>
>>27505058
>manlet
wrong
>>
>>27505040
Insightful.

>>27505072
Analogies are not arguments, and I've heard that shitty analogy a thousand times.
>>
>>27505114
But it pretty much stands quite strong though. There are guys who would prefer to have a lock that cannot be unlocked by everyone and their dog, and there are guys who do not care.
>>
>>27505137
What about keys that don't unlock anything?
They are useless metal rods.
>>
>>27505072
No, the problem with that is often that you believe that a lock that has opened a lot of times can not ever stay locked again.

You are going to get those statistics about how people with only one sexual partner stay in their marriages a lot longer to try to BTFO me.

However that stat might arise because people who stay virgins until they get married are often highly religious and less likely to divorce. Doesn't mean they are happy. And tbqhwy I totally understand if a deeply Christian man only wants to date another deeply Christian girl and both have been saving it, but it's different, that is staying a virgin by choice - as is the case for a bunch of those people who stay virgins until married.
Here, people who claim they want a virgin gf don't do so out of love for Jesus but out of deep seated mistrust of women. They would never trust a woman that has had, let's say 10 partners, who falls in love with them and says she will be faithful. For reasons already mentioned above.
>>
>>27505040
Yeah, i'm definitely guilty of this. I think the secret is not too care too much and have a what happens happens mindset. Just listen to geto boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlu6pQiRHwc

and think about other things like making bux on da fo realla
>>
>>27504964
>>27504849
Eloquently put. These two things combined with a general desire to be the "best" in something (lacking in any other field, having a woman think you're the best and her whole world is a good enough alternative) probably covers the grand majority of robots.

>>27504970
Overall men do the majority of work during sex, but the distribution can differ per couple and position. That said, a virgin women with no experience and probably still finding the whole thing scary will be more likely to end up a starfish in bed until you both somehow "teach" (or guide) her to do otherwise, while generally speaking women who have had previous partners are more likely to already know at least some things they like and be more active in bed.
My gf had a few previous partners and was able to help guide my practically inexperienced ass where needed. Also being guilty of thinking I have nothing but my presence to offer, even having mentioned that to her before we got any serious to avoid disappointment, she still seems to want to be with me. I'm only average sized so she'll likely have had bigger ones before, yet she still seems to enjoy mine. A poorfag to boot (and she knows it), so impossible to become a beta provider if that would be her approach.

This is a good thread, OP, looks like there's a good amount of introspective/insightful answers in it.
>>
>>27505277
>My gf had a few previous partners
cuck
>>
If anyone wants to go forward with the key and lock analogy, it assumes that the virtue in a woman (lock) is to stay virgin, while the virtue in a man (key) is to fuck as many as possible.

Unless you go with evolutionary psychology, which you shouldn't in CURRENT YEAR, this is plainly wrong. Unless of course you have huge insecurity problems and never had a gf, like
>>27505305
>>
>>27505165
A key will always unlock something, of course that something could also be long gone, so. :^)

>>27505182
>No, the problem with that is often that you believe that a lock that has opened a lot of times can not ever stay locked again.
Except that is true in some sense. If a woman is easy to get in bed with, then no, she really cannot stay locked ever again. Her internal lock for that kind of stuff is busted.

>You are going to get those statistics about how people with only one sexual partner stay in their marriages a lot longer to try to BTFO me.
Marriage is a load of bullshit anyway. If you truly love someone, you won't need to get married at all. Plus on top of that, getting married just adds the government as a third party in your relationship.

But in my own experience, I am/was friends with this girl whom I got to like very much; however when she would talk about her exes, she would have no problem telling me she fucked them. And going through my mind, I could never picture her taking another mans cock in her, but the fact is she did, and I kind of liked her a lot less.

Now granted, if she kept it to herself, I would have never thought that she had fucked people previously, and I would have not cared if I did not have that knowledge from her, that she did.
>>
>>27505040
I'm continuing, but something else I thought of.

A lot of the times I had a oneitis I didn't really know the girl well, I just observed her from afar and I wasn't even close to her as a person. I liked what I thought she was, and my oneitis was always perfect, kind, generous, pretty, radiant.

So when I got my courage together and talked to her, it would seep through my every pore that I liked her. I think that that is exactly what women find creepy, the fact you can be so smitten whereas, to be fair, they barely remember a remarkable interaction with you.

Also how quickly you would turn everything over just to be with them for an afternoon, you'd tell your sick grandma to fuck off if you could go get coffee with her. Regular women want to know that if something is supposed to be a priority (like a sick grandma) it will stay a priority in the face of everything, that you got your shit straightened out and know what important in your life and what not. If they raise themselves to priority status by becoming your girlfriend, and you have shown that you have no rules and would disrespect your family, friends or yourself, they'll expect you to disrespect them when it no longer suits you / it's no longer the important thing on your mind.
>>
File: 1457343664329.png (341 KB, 666x739) Image search: [Google]
1457343664329.png
341 KB, 666x739
>>27504707

sex is sacred and marriage is eternal. i dont want someone who's hogwashed to hell, i want someone who's pure just like me. one body. theres a reason why sentence for adultery is death, and sex outside marriage is a sin.

yeah also sex is the utmost expression of love. it will never be as real and intense as with your first partner unless you picked just anyone, then screw you, there are women who are actually virtuous and modest. stupid fuck.
>>
>>27505305
>I like buzzwords!
Being "cucked" would imply being the one devoid of sex while she sleeps with other men, which is not the case. Going by your buzzword definition, it would also mean I'm cucking her as I had 1 previous gf as well.
I'm sorry if you genuinely think in such way, though perhaps it's a good thing you're not in a relationship with such warped views.

>>27505321
It's funny how the evolutionary psychology is used when it suits their purpose, yet they're often the same people claiming how superior they (or mankind as a whole) are to other animals.
>>
>>27505329
>Except that is true in some sense. If a woman is easy to get in bed with, then no, she really cannot stay locked ever again. Her internal lock for that kind of stuff is busted.

I'm curious about this too. In all fairness I tend to agree with you so at this point this is more a thought experiment for me. I'd rather have someone without too much experience because like you, I think the more I'd know, the more it would haunt me.
Still, from having talked with some of those girls, I do feel like those with a busted lock often have issues, like they confuse sexual attention for validation or they think that they're only worth anything if they can get guys. I think the lock can stay locked again if they realize they were opening up for all the wrong reasons, but I wouldn't go with it unless said girl had done some therapy or such.

Regardless, I'm still probably a cuck according to this board, if someone just enjoys sex and makes the decision to have it outside of a relationship with another person not in a relationship that she trusts, that's not going to be a red flag for me.
A red flag would be the girl who has man problem after man problem and promises herself she won't do if again, and lands into another bed by the end of the night with a stranger. That's poor impulse control.
>>
>>27505396

to continue, it totally baffles me that you fucking retards even think that it's OKAY that your god damn girlfriend has had SEX with ANOTHER MAN, do you want to create a strong family or simply pass girls around, having 1 gf a week and same for them, some kind of sick hookup culture shit?

you dont care about love, you just want to fuck. if you really wanted love you would go after someone who is untainted.
>>
>>27505483
Because we're superior to to other species now, but the other issue doesn't hold to our day.
>>
>>27505548
There is a middle road between hook up culture and virginity until marriage.

Cool for you if that's what you want, lots of fun in church and shit, but don't be this angry at people making another choice than you.
>>
>>27505597

It's immoral, and their choices are immoral. Not all choices are equal you stupid relativist.
>>
>What's the deal with this board's obsession with 'purity'z

Virginity has been viewed as a valuable trait in women throughout history and across cultures.

>Does that mean that no woman ever should consider kissing me, let alone having a relationship with me?

Women are not men. It's popular right now to claim that double standards are wrong and harmful by nature, but that's not necessarily true.

>>27505182

>Doesn't mean they are happy.

This argument gets thrown out in response to those stats a lot but is seems to be bunk. Couples that waited until marriage to have sex have reported higher relationship satisfaction and a higher quality of sexual satisfaction as well.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/12/101222112102.htm

I don't really care what other people do desu but it's inaccurate to claim that people who value virginity in a woman are doing it because they're insecure or whatever. I mean that's probably a reason for some people here but by no means is that the only reason someone would place value on sexual purity.
>>
>>27505597
He gets angry because he has to live with the consequences of what those people do by exhibiting their sexual liberation.

Criminality, disease, and a dumming down of intelligence tend to occur when we act like bonobos.
>>
>>27504707
Well, I think you have just laid out a couple of ways of approaching the world. You say that some of the people here approach the world in terms of their morality, specifically you say they are concerned with moral clarity or superiority. The other way of approaching the world would be from your perspective, a place of moral ambiguity or antipathy.

Another way of thinking about this would be to separate these approaches into two categories: a subjective and an objective; a lower and a higher.
The subjective side of us is focused on the senses, it is self centered, short term, and largely out for itself. The objective side is based on reason, and allows us to think long-term, without regard for ourselves.
The obsession with purity can most easily be understood through looking at the aesthetic. That is, in terms of our relation to art and nature.
Take for example how you feel when you're out for a walk and are charmed by a beautiful piece of countryside. You are able to appreciate nature without wanting anything in return from it. That's a different position to be in than say, a farmer, or a developer. Now, think about what happens when sexuality enters your connection with beautiful things. Do you still see them in the same way as before? Or is the objective gaze clouded by the pressure of subjective impulse? What do these different approaches say about our place in the world?
>>
>>27505792
nice informative post, anon
>>
>>27504707
>eat out my first girlfriend, even the days she bled.

Lmao

The logic is that multiple studies have shown that the more sexual partners a woman has had, the more likely she is to cheat and the more likely the marriage is to end in divorce.

Woman can choose to behave however they want. If they don't care about a man's previous sexual behaviour that is their business.
>>
File: 1458407297130.jpg (390 KB, 1208x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458407297130.jpg
390 KB, 1208x1200
>>27505072
Lollipop which was eaten by one mouth is tasty, lollipop which was eaten by lots of mouths is disgusting.
>>
File: linux.png (23 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
linux.png
23 KB, 256x256
>>27505826
Not as disgusting as reading posts like these.
>>27505305
>>27505329
>>27505396
>>27505548
>>27505627
>>27505685
>>27505823

Enjoy living a lonely, bitter, sexless life, if that's what you all want.

I'm out. I've got shit to do and I have all the info I wanted.

Good luck to the robos with some common sense. There's hope for you.
>>
File: r9kandwomen.jpg (440 KB, 602x748) Image search: [Google]
r9kandwomen.jpg
440 KB, 602x748
>>27504707
It all boils down to pic-related.

>I don't want those grapes, t-they were sour anyway!
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.