[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If I can't have it, I will destroy it. I will destroy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: baneposting.jpg (14 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
baneposting.jpg
14 KB, 600x317
>If I can't have it, I will destroy it. I will destroy all women because I can never have them. I will make them all suffer for rejecting me. I will arm myself with deadly weapons and wage a war against all women and the men they are attracted to. And I will slaughter them like the animals they are. If they won't accept me among them, then they are my enemies. They showed me no mercy, and in turn I wiII show them no mercy. The prospect will be so sweet, and justice will ultimately be served

What did he mean by this?
>>
>i'm a faggot please stuff my tiny boypussy until i make cummies
>>
>>27504526
>I am a faggot who blames other people for my shit personality and conversation skills like the entitled cunt I am
>>
File: ohyesitsfree.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ohyesitsfree.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>27504526
>i am a self entitled, narcissist who expects others to like me even though all I do is complain
>>
Elliot was the product of a confused generation. If he had killed himself only, rather than hurt others, than people might have actually listened. Violence doesn't get your voice heard. It just makes you easy to demonize.
>>
>>27504620
>people unironically use the word entitled to describe disenfranchised, socially isolated young men
>it's $CURRENT_YEAR
If nobody is entitled to anything, what obligation do Elliot Rodger types have to NOT snap and kill people? If society doesn't owe them, the corollary is that they don't owe society anything.

Is the social contract entirely one sided in your world?
>>
>>27504643
>t. comfortable member of the middle class in a liberal democratic country
>>
>>27504657
Just playing devil's advocate, btw.

Any society that turns its back on beta males is inexorably fucked in the long run.

You can give up on young men, but it's not pretty when they give up on you.,
>>
File: I-love-free-stuff.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
I-love-free-stuff.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>27504657
I didn't call him self entitled because he was a disenfranchised, socially isolated young men. I called him like that because he saw every other person - no matter if it was Chad, Stacy, beta loser or robot - as inferior. If you read his manifesto his way of thinking about other "losers" came through. he didn't try to befriend them, talk to them, show sympathy, acknowledge them as people who were as unfortunate as him or whatever. no, in most cases he despised them. That's why I see him as a self entitled guy.
>>
>>27504745
Backpedalling hard and didn't address my question.
>>
>>27504804
not my problem if you misinterpret the stuff i'm writing.

Addressing your question: Can you explain what you mean with a one sided social contract in regard of Elliot's situation? Not a native English speaker so I'm not completely sure what you mean.
>>
>>27504526

he meant he was very sad and couldn't relate to other people, so he was going to lash out at them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.