[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know that horrible groggy feeling you get when you first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1414208994037.jpg (55 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1414208994037.jpg
55 KB, 640x960
You know that horrible groggy feeling you get when you first wake up in the morning? I have had that feeling for every minute of my life for the past 4 years.

I can't keep living. This haze of fatigue, nothingness and monotony has to end. I have no friends, have never felt the touch of a woman, am unemployed, am a high school dropout, have no future and have no hobbies or marketable skills. I find joy and happiness in nothing. I have not been happy or even felt okay since 5th grade which was over a decade ago.

Every day I wake up wishing I had died in my sleep. I spend entire days and weeks in a single spot not moving. Antidepressants make it worse if anything. Suicide seems inevitable and will most likely happen this spring in the next few months.

I don't even know why I'm writing this.
>>
>>27504478
>You know that horrible groggy feeling you get when you first wake up in the morning? I have had that feeling for every minute of my life for the past 4 years.
Iktf. It's driving me crazy.
>>
rob a bank. sell drugs.
fuck the system you played by the rules and got screwed. If you'd rather be dead what have you got to lose?
If dumbass hood niggers and mexicans can make money through crime why cant you?
>>
Try some amphetamines.
>>
>>27504608

And destroy my family when they've given me everything? And hurt random people who are able to find happiness?

I'd rather just drift off into oblivion peacefully.
>>
>>27504650
Ingest psilocybin
>>
>>27504650
the fuck does your family have to do with anything?

Robbing a bank is a victimless crime unless you get stupid and kill somebody. Selling weed hurts no one.
>>
>>27504708
>Robbing a bank is a victimless crime

It's psychologically traumatic to the bank tellers who realize the nervous, sweaty robber with the gun might kill them at any moment.
>>
I challenge you to make at least 21 days on nofap, OP.

If you get to 21 days and you haven't noticed a significant change to the way you wake up (and how easy it is to go to sleep when you want), then you can become an official "nofap is bullshit" person and never try it again.

One of the most common reported effects of nofap is that after two weeks or so, you can wake feeling rested.
>>
>>27505009
jesus christ dude who said anything about a gun?
That just adds on years if you get caught.
Just hand them a note. They give you money. You leave.
>>
>>27504478
You might just be anemic bro, have you been eating right?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
........ CAN YOU HEAR ME? MY NMAE IS DCTOR .......... YOU WERE IN A ACC......T YOU HA.... SUSTAINED MASS...HEAD TRAMUA...RESUL.. BLEED BRAIN.. INDUCED COMA ....... IF YOU CAN HEAR ME IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU TRY TO WAKE UP... YOU MUST TRY TO WAKE UP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.