[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you guys taken roids yet? I'm sure the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1415141954534.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1415141954534.png
13 KB, 640x712
Why haven't you guys taken roids yet? I'm sure the reason you can't get a girl is cause of your low T making you look flabby and beta. You don't even have to lift and you'll gain an insane amount of muscle.
>>
>>27504459
because i'm afraid of needles, i don't want to have to stick one on my ass
>>
>>27504480
take oral roids/prohormones then faggot
>>
What's it like when you're off-cycle?
>>
Because you cant fuck with a shrunken penis and some people want to live past 35 and dont enjoy pissing blood every day.
>>
>>27504459
I'm sour grapes on the testosterone issue. If it wasn't a thing, the superior men around me wouldn't have had sports to excel at or other challenges.
>>
File: gynofeatured-1000x600.jpg (60 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
gynofeatured-1000x600.jpg
60 KB, 1000x600
>>27504459
Yes, let us take roids to achive maximum nipple power.
>>
>>27504459
Or alternitively just do more physical exercise to naturally release a healthy amount of testosterone in a healthy way. The only time one should consider roiding is if they want to build very large muscles and don't care about the side effect, just getting regular levels of body fat and muscle doesn't require roids.
>>
>>27504459
Because I took the true red pill that is estrogen

>>27505184
Memes and fud
Low levels of testosterone are associated with mortality and can easily be remedied by supplementing. There is literally nothing wrong with taking test as long as you don't go way beyond natural variation
>>
>>27505138
Very depressing homie
Makes me wanna kill myself
Roids add such a beautiful touch to confidence
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.