[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if you're lonely, dating a girl who got fucked by some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 203.jpg (4 KB, 148x250) Image search: [Google]
203.jpg
4 KB, 148x250
Even if you're lonely, dating a girl who got fucked by some ghetto black guy similar to pic related is a waste of time right?
>>
If you're looking for a wet hole then just wear a condom ffs. Its not like you're going to wife it.
>>
i'd rather be dead than a cuck m8
>>
It's acceptable if you're pent up and need a steady supply of relief, other than that, yes, coalburners are invariably mentally ill and will gravitate back to black guys eventually anyway.
>>
From the perspective of a male feminist, this line of thinking is completely unfair and selfish. A woman isn't a piece of meat that loses its appeal from having sexual intercourse with other males.

Of course, the vast majority of users on this board are far too stupid to understand this, and think that they are entitled to a girlfriend, thinking of women as little other than possessions. You all have this inferiority complex, you get extremely jealous of men that have had sex with women, yet you choose to discriminate against the women themselves.

And what does a woman's previous partner being black have to do with anything? My girlfriend is in a physical relationship with a black male, and she couldn't be happier.
>>
>ghetto black guy
>pic related
that guy looks like undercover brother if you know what I mean
>>
>>27504555
Trying too hard OP

>>27504575
Ye this nigga gay
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.