[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I accidentally drank some bleach. Am I going to die? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
I accidentally drank some bleach. Am I going to die? I don't think it was very much, just a few caps of Clorox probably, and it was diluted with, like, 8oz of water and I only took a sip. But now my tongue is burning like hell.

But this stuff is put in pools and retards drink from there all the time, so I won't die, right?

Nazi girl unrelated.
>>
>Drinking bleach
>At all

How are you so retarded anon go to a fucking hosptial you utter retard
>>
>>27504029
See a doctor, or look up the poison expert team thing in your area and call them, either way you're probably going to have to get off your ass and go somewhere though
>>
Call poison control center and ask them.
Not us.
>>
Throw up and brush your teeth then have some water after
>>
Did it happen to whiten your teeth I'm curious
>>
>>27504083
Yeah, in the US the number is

1 (800) 222-1222
>>
If you're retarded enough to believe a couple cups of diluted bleach wont kill you, then just let the bleach do the work and kill yourself
>>
>>27504069
Well, the glass had some black shit on it that wouldn't scrub out, so I put some bleach in it. The about ten minutes ago I wanted some water, so I filled it up and took a swig, ingested a little bit, and spit it out.

Not going to the hospital and telling this story. I would rather die.
>>
>>27504106
If you call >>27504095 they can tell you whether you need to go the hospital, or how to treat this on your own.

That's the point of the hotline.
>>
>>27504131
>4chan
>Helping someone
>Implying that's not a number for op to fuck himself
>>
>>27504029
Drink more dude
>>
>>27504106
>Not going to the hospital and telling this story. I would rather die.

then why tell us you retard?

call the poison control hotline and ask them about it not 4chan retard
>>
>>27504144
Literally google "U.S. poison control" and that's the number that pops up.

Here, I'll even give you the link
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=U.S.+poison+control
>>
>>27504095
I called and they said to drink lots of water and go to the emergency room. I'm not going to go unless it gets worse than my mouth burning. They also said not to throw up, but I already did that.
>>
You need to drink ammonia to balance it out.

I'm kidding, don't fucking do that. Go to a hospital you massive fucking idiot.
>>
>>27504029
I accidentally drank some water. Am I going to drown? I don't think it was very much, just a few mouth fulls of Poland Springs probably, and it was diluted with, like, 8oz of bleach and I only took a sip. But now my tongue is wet like hell.

But this stuff is put in pools and all human beings drink from there all the time, so I won't dehydrate, right?

Nazi anime unrelated.
>>
>>27504310
I know, I deserve to be mocked. I even thought "the fuck is that smell?" When I was filling up the glass but didn't realize what it was until it was already in my mouth. I am such an incredible retard.
>>
>>27504354
i made a new thread in your honor
>>
>>27504243
>I called and they said to drink lots of water
That's to dilute the bleach.

>and go to the emergency room
Safety measure in case your GI tract is sensitive to sodium hypochlorite. They would pump your stomach at worst.

Guess you'll find out soon enough.

>They also said not to throw up, but I already did that.
That's because you're vomiting a lot of liquid that would have diluted the bleach.
>>
>>27504362
I don't think it's going to make much sense out of context though.

>>27504376
Shit, I thought it was because it would burn again coming up, but because I don't want to get real medical help, I thought it would be better to get it out of my stomach before it got to the liver. Shit shit shit. This is why I'm not a doctor.

I'm still drinking water though.
>>
>>27504106
They've seen far, far worse shit down there, trust me.
>>
>>27504426
Yeah, but I also can't afford it, and I would have to go back to mom and dad and beg for money to fix something I broke because I was being an irresponsible idiot, again. And they would smile and give it to me without berating because they know I'm basically incapable of functioning as an adult and don't expect any better.
>>
OP, drink many cups of water. Until you're full. You need to dillute the chlorine.

Also, this: >>27504426

Emergency room techs extract random objects from peoples' rectums. They won't even blink if you tell them you accidentally drank from a glass that had a small amount of bleach in it.
>>
>>27504243
It will literally burn a hole in your stomach. You will probably die if you don't go.
>>
dude you'll be fine. just drink lots and lots of water. maybe take some tums.
>>
So how did this happen?
>>
>>27504476
I just finished a fourth glass. I'll be doing this all night I guess, or until I start feeling pain and finally go to the emergency room.
>>
>>27504534
That's a good idea. I don't have any, but milk should be better than water probably.

>>27504537
I was washing dishes earlier, and there was some black shit on the bottom of the cup that wouldn't come off, so I put a small amount of bleach in it and set it besides the clean dishes to soak. I went to the kitchen about an hour ago to get some water, grabbed that glass thinking it was clean, filled it up, and drank. I only swallowed a bit and spit the rest on the floor.
>>
>>27504540
too much water can kill you, so uh, dont drink too much either
>>
File: 1448760148916.jpg (44 KB, 496x514) Image search: [Google]
1448760148916.jpg
44 KB, 496x514
>>27504029

>I accidentally drank some bleach.

Don't stop now OP keep going
>>
>>27504571
I've already peed twice and my dick didn't burn, so I'm taking that as a good sign. I think water intoxication is not my top concern right now.
>>
>>27504029
drink lots of water and call poison control

jeepers how the hell does this happen? how the hell do you accidentally drink bleach?
>>
>>27504562
you will be fine

(no seriously) you will be ok, just drink a few glasses of water to be safe
>>
>>27504562
Not milk, water. You have to dilute it as much as possible, but if it was just a sip you should be good. You've probably drank more nasty shit in a pool on accident than you would from that cup.
>>
>>27504626
I am and I did. They said to go to the emergency room, but I'm going to put it off until it's to late.

I did it by being a retard. I told the story in more detail in >>27504106 and >>27504562 .
>>
Just drink milk

Unfortunately you're probably not going to die if you only drunk a little bit
>>
>>27504144
>himself

Uhh could you please edit your post to include gender-neutral pronouns? Thanks.
>>
>>27504634
>>27504641
Okay, I'll stick with water.

Thanks for the help guys. I was pretty scared. I think I'm going to be okay now. My mouth isn't burning any more and I tried sugar and confirmed I can still taste at least. I'll keep drinking until morning or until I can't any more just in case though.
>>
>>27504617
ur good dude chill out. you have to drink a lot to die
>>
So can you get high off bleach, OP?
>>
>>27504757
No. It has probably made me dumber than I was before though.
>>
>>27504666
You're going to be fine, read

http://azpoison.com/sites/default/files/poisonology_bleach.pdf
>>
>>27504778
That is a relief to read. I swallowed much less than a mouthful and swallowing is easy. Thanks for calming me down.

Also relieving is the fact that I'm not the only person to do this and that it literally happens every day. That shouldn't be a relief, but it really is.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.