[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women who settle down with much older guys anyone else despise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1457630524900.jpg (520 KB, 967x1370) Image search: [Google]
1457630524900.jpg
520 KB, 967x1370
>women who settle down with much older guys

anyone else despise women who do this? i despise them because women like that always mess around with younger guys than their old male provider and fuck their shit up too.
>>
When you're older you'll probably think highly of these whores.
>>
>>27503983

i see the irony in it.
>>
it's not right. the chick and the old guy can do their thing but the chick needs a young man too.

and that young dude doesn't know any better than she's settled down with a guy maybe 15 years older than her, and goes after the girl like she's his one and only and she LETS HIM.

absolutely despicable.

t. bitter and formerly younger guy
>>
I wouldn't mind dating someone 6 or so years older. The only reason I browsed on here when I was younger was to be close to the adults I admired. And at the time, I had no female role model so I admired only men. During puberty I mistook that admiration as attraction. I also browsed/posted so I could have in depth conversations with them without any suspicion of my age or gender. It was an eye opener and I really couldn't care less for adults now, since I am one. They're all the same as they were when they were younger. It's highly overrated.
>>
Who are you to judge their fetishes?
>>
>>27504343

I am Judge Robot
>>
>>27503950
I remember this one high school girl who dated someone 20 years older than her.

She's a single mother now.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.