[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have a fake vs real life vs worst scenario plan? Fake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1398026874511.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1398026874511.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Anyone have a fake vs real life vs worst scenario plan?
Fake one is what you tell everyone, parents, etc.
Real one is your true path.
Worst case is the likely option.
>Fake
Learn how to program full stack. Get a job. Go to college. Graduate. Get friends. Get a better job. Get a nice body. Find someone to fuck and marry and make kids.
>Real
Attempt to be a NEET for as long as possible. Try and convince online gf to fall in love with me. If that happens, buy a plane ticket and live my life with her somehow.
>Worst case scenario
Steal or get enough money to buy as much drugs, especially psychedelics, online as possible. Fry my brain until I become hospitalized and wake up dead.
>>
>Fake
Go to college, Finish my degree and go on to meet a girl, get married, and then have 2 beautiful children. My mom will get to meet my kids before she passes away.

>Real
No idea, I don't like to think about my future. Most likely- NEET until homelessness or death. I have no plans

>Worst Case Scenario
Suicide, or my parents kick me out before I can properly prepare myself. I then become addicted to cocaine or something, spend my savings, and die in a gutter.
>>
>Fake
I am going to kill myself very soon
>Real
When I die everything will be okay
>Worst
I have to live for another 30 years because I'm too afraid of hurting other peoples' feelings
>>
>>27503821
Wait, I meant to switch fake and real
Real should be I will kill myself and everything will still suck
Fake should be it will mystically solve all problems on earth
>>
>>27503831
i understood what you meant dont worry
do you tell people youre going to suicide?
>>
>>27503885
I have no one to tell
>>
File: images(49).jpg (57 KB, 668x459) Image search: [Google]
images(49).jpg
57 KB, 668x459
>>27503758
> fake
Finish diploma of logistics, get a desk job in the mining industry, accumulate hard currency, buy a vineyard in Margaret river, farm and host weddings and tend animals until I die peacefully of old age.
> real
Keep working shit manual labour jobs because no self discipline, get a semi decent one one day, but still have lots of bad days, make alcohol related fuck ups from time to time, but overall life is beige and bland. Die of cancer from cigarettes and unhealthy lifestyle
> worst
Violate my parole terms by drunkenly assaulting girl, get 2 to 5 in max security where my tiny weak body is used up, get shived in the chow line for not swallowing bbc
>>
>Fake
Go to college, graduate as a english teacher. Travel around the world teaching english to disadvantaged childeren and meet new people. One day meet someone and have kids. Settle down and teach in a school. Retire and live in San Diego

>Real
Go to college and graduate with a fuckton of loans and no friends. Try and travel but can't and have to stay in the same garbage city and get a wife have kids then divorce and live alone for rest of life and kids dont visit.

>Worst
Go to college, do drugs, get expelled and put in jail. Get released and no job accepts me. Move in with parents who don't want to see the failure. Play video games 24/7, unemployed and die 600 pounds and alone.
>>
>>27504249
A criminal record isn't so bad if you get a decent parole officer. Just means you have to work for mom and pop companies rather than big fortune 500 mobs.
>>
>Fake
"y-yeah... I'll figure something out eventually..."
>Real
"This upside down modern world is too fast and cruel for someone as sensitive and honest as me. The only thing left for me is a life on the road, engaging in the unadulterated splendor of mother nature, sleeping under the stars, seeing the world."
>Worst case scenario (likely option)
Be a NEET until whoever is letting me be NEET gets fed up of me
Become homeless
Travel around between hostels for a few weeks until my money runs out
Die cold and hungry if I don't kill myself first
Realize my previous idealism falls through once you actually have to leave your warm bed and roof
>>
>>27504381

>tfw no robot friend to be your travelling hobo buddy

Being homeless doesn't sound so bad until you're begging for change outside a gas station
>>
Fake
>I'm in school studying poli sci and will get an interniship soon and graduate and get a job semi-related to my field
Real
>I will probably get kicked out of school this semester and move back in with my parents. Try to join military but get rejected because mental health or just health reasons.
Worst
>Parents cut me off and throw me into the world to scrape by working at a gas station or something until I can afford a gun.
>>
>>27503758
>fake
Ill make them proud by getting my career to progress then marrying, buying property and rearing children
>Real
Ill save enough money to move to a 3rd world shithole, bang whores and eat cheap until my savings dry up, once they do im going for a swim in the ocean if you get my drift.
>worst case scenario
My fake comes true except i get cucked, lose my saving and job ad my property ive amassed over the last 10 years.
>>
Fake
> gonna finish my degree and be an accountant

Real
> gonna learn software engineering so i can work in the tech world and escape the business world of bullshit

Worst
> Work a dull but decent paying 9-5 office job for the rest of my life, and constantly reflecting on how I let my parents dictate my career
>>
>Fake
Get high school degree, get full time job so I can afford to move out, go to college and get a degree, meet someone to travel the world with before settling down and having beautiful children, retire on an island and die peacefully in my sleep before my spouse.
>Real
Pretend to look for a job until my parents kick me out and I mooch off of a more distant family member. Finally acquire a dead end customer service job and live in trash apartment with cockroach infestation I am too apathetic to fix. Neglect health and die alone at the hospital in my mid thirties.
>Worst
Purchase a one way ticket to a random, very far away country that appeals to me. Rack up thousands of dollars in debt doing degenerate things for three months. Kill myself and leave the debt to my family.
>>
>fake
Wake up tomorrow and start practicing drawing for 14 hours. Go to sleep and do that again for a year. Become a master draftsman, then practice animating stuff for a year, mastering that. Walk in to a studio and get a job on the spot. Become famous for my cool animations. Get a hot, loyal wife who's happy to pump out 17 kids. Work out and eat right to live long enough for immortality to be discovered. Die never.
>real
Work on getting a computer service certificate, get a less shit job than dishwasher. Stop drinking so many energy drinks. Maybe get friends.
>worse case
Lose job due to too much slacking off on 4chan, or sleeping in one too many times. Mom kicks me out, I have to throw away any belongings I can't carry, go and move to san Francisco and be a hobo, living off charity and other people's taxes, sleeping in the park like I did for a year when I was younger.
>>
>>27503758
>Fake
I stop drinking and drugs. That would be enough to get my shit together.
>Real
I keep living like this and slowly decline to a subhuman.
>Worst
I don't have the ball's to an hero when the time comes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.