[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well memed. Look at this meme shit. Is this what you want for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: meme.png (1 MB, 1903x843) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
1 MB, 1903x843
Well memed.

Look at this meme shit. Is this what you want for this board?
>>
>>27503738
pepe was cool

seeing that little guy a few times a day

somehow he just stuck with us

then the power was released and people couldn't get enough

pepe has been abused and his presence is destroying everything
>>
i would rather have the entire board be pepe with pepe background and pepe file names and pepe tripfags and pepe anonymous than the exhausting amount of cuck and racebait AND stupid fag tranny bullshit threads

SO YES
>>
it's not much better now. Pepe has been replaced with fembot and cuck threads.
>>
>>27503738
>Tfw redditors destroyed this board
>>
File: reddit memes.jpg (528 KB, 1349x635) Image search: [Google]
reddit memes.jpg
528 KB, 1349x635
I wish this board could go back to how it was in 2008.

Posters gave a shit about board quality. If you tried to post /b/-tier content you'd be told to fuck off. Now, the board is so inundated with wall to wall shit that there's no point in trying to self-moderate anymore. The shitposters VASTLY outnumber anyone who wants a general board with a high quality of discourse.

The average age of r9k has actually been dropping as the board gets older. It's a very sad thing to see.
>>
>>27503864
i always tell people to go to /b/ it works too

all the shitty feels thread are so constant there isn't much i do about those though
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.