[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does my girlfriend go about getting into camming for money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
How does my girlfriend go about getting into camming for money? she has the body and the personality for it.(pic is not gf, its a different girl i know)
>>
come on, i offer up some OC booty and i cant get pointed in a decent direction?
>>
>>27503592
i can post some more OC from girls in my town if you guys offer up some insight
>>
chaturbate is a popular website
>>
>>27503661
whats the money aspect like?
>>
>>27503673
very good if she becomes popular
>>
Why not just get her into Twitch streaming instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-k93Bvu1gQ
>>
Are you prepared for her to not be able to hold down a job that isn't camgirling forever afterwards?
>>
>>27503485
o man a tumblrslut
>>
>>27503745
we both have pretty lucrative jobs at the moment but wouldnt mind that extra bit to make life easier and be able to indulge in our hobbies a bit more. If it fucks up her worklife than whatever, its not like im married to her.
>>
>>27503673
That's so funny, your girlfriend is such a retarded slut she has to reduce herself to the most primal level. Ahh feels gud to be superior,
>>
wheres an easy place to upload a video too? i have one of the blonde girl using a dildo on herself
>>
>>27503786
> than whatever, its not like im married to her.

Yeah, don't try to convince her to do it man. It's one thing to encourage your significant other to do it, but as is you're basically prostituting a practice gf out.
>>
>>27503789
man iv never been trolled before, this is my first time on 4chan, im so shocked and angry at your fake edgy, angry comment. thanks for the bump tho.
>>
>>27503806
it was her idea, i just told her id look into it and see how easy it was to get into and how to go about starting
>>
>>27503806
>>27503830
Im a pretty respectful and supportive guy, trust me when i say im not pressuring her into anything. Shes independent and makes her own decisions.
>>
>>27503822
kek generic damage control reply, indicative of a degenerate subhuman. Enjoy your dogshit insignificant existences i guess
>>
>>27503839
so does it bother you that im a regular, been posting and contributing to the community for easily 7 years now and im open sexually, plan on voting bernie, do drugs, have had multiple sexual partners both male and female? Im a progressive normie thats part of the group thats tainting this place you spend so much time on.
>>
>>27503876
Wot cunt i'm not from burgerland way to derail the convo. I simply said your gf is an insignificant primitive whore, which is true. Anyways gotta get to my topology class cause i'm not a degenerate like you later cunt
>>
>>27503954
;), have a fun class
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.