[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black is Suffering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: images (6).jpg (4 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
4 KB, 290x174
Hi fellow blackbots, how do you feel?
>>
>>27502959
Bretty gud, nothing bad going on right now. Original.
>>
File: 1454330225457.jpg (56 KB, 460x513) Image search: [Google]
1454330225457.jpg
56 KB, 460x513
>>27502959
Currently wondering how to get with this qt.3.14, feels odd. Besides that doing laundry and smoking, contemplating if I should go to the gym.
>>
There are no race issues in the United States. All systematic racism is propaganda created by the media to create a race war to establish a communist state.

Most white people are not racist in anyway. The majority of black people are racist towards white people.
>>
>>27503421
>If I ignore it long enough it's gonna go away.
>>
>>27503421
Black people can't be racist against whites

>Most white people are not racist in anyway.

And kek, keep telling yourself that white fuck
>>
>>27503421
>There are no race issues in the United States
>Most white people are not racist in anyway
Lol no.
>>
>>27503451
THERE IS NO SYSTEMATIC RACISM

MICHAEL BROWN ATTACKED THE POLICE OFFICER AND GRABBED AT HIS FIRE ARM MULTIPLE TIMES

TRUMP IS NOT RACIST

BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A BLACK SUPREMACY GROUP

WHITE GUILT IS A TERM CREATED TO MAKE THE SUBMISSION OF FOOLISH LEFT WINGERS TO BOW DOWN TO THE NEW BLACK COMMUNIST STATE
>>
>>27503454
>>27503470
CLAIMING BLACK PEOPLE CANNOT BE RACIST AND THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST IS RACISM IN AND OF ITSELF
>>
can you stop fucking posting your stupid ass racebait threads
idk and ic if you jerk off to it or whatever but its fucking nasty
k thx
>>
>>27502959
being black and a 22 yr old virgin feels strange man. I feel like I'm not living up to my nigger duty of muh dik and thug life. I'm supposed to be in sports or rapping not on a Thai calligraphy imageboard.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 344x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 344x183
>>27503482
I wish we had a black communist state.
That asthetic would be delicious.

>David Duke a good boi.
>He Dindu nothin.
>>
BLACK POVERTY IS SELF INFLICTED

BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING OPPRESSED BY WHITE BUSINESSMEN

GETTING OUT OF THE GHETTO IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND YOURS ALONE
>>
>>27503520
It's weird as hell too man, feel like I'm not matching the stereotype of slaying pussy and robbing cars. I live in the hood and the girls here rarely ever want want a black man they always want niggas.
>>
>>27503515
How is it racebait? No one is posting dick pics or anything.

>Don't remind us that you exist or that's racism.
>>
>>27503538
David Duke represents a concept that literally 99% of white people dissavow entirely. Cherry picking a single person who was frames to endorse a presidential candidate give you no ground.

Duke has not been a member of the KKK for many years, Trump publicly dissavowed Duke and the KKK multiple times.
>>
>>27503540
>Implying it isn't because Reagon flooded the streets with drugs

Someone call the mods on this idiot.
Plus most African Americans don't live in the ghetto by choice or at all.
That's why it's called a ghetto.
>>
>>27503573
I AM NOT BREAKING ANY RULES

CALLING FOR MODS TO REMOVE ME SOLELY BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH THE TRUTH IS A DIRECT ACT OF FACISM

YOU WANT OUT OF THE GHETTO? GET A JOB GO TO COLLEGE

LIKE THE REST OF US
>>
I just wanted to have a black guy feels thread and you faggots are talking about politics and shit.
>>
>>27503593
I AM SAVING YOU FROM BEING BRAINWASHED BY THE COMMUNIST MEDIA

GEORGE SOROS PAYS BLACK LIVES MATTER RIOTERS

YOU ARE BEING SOLD INTO ANOTHER SLAVE TRADE, ONE TO USHER IN A NEW COMMUNIST STATE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.