[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boyfriend/Girlfriend General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: 14.png (192 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
14.png
192 KB, 1000x1300
My girlfriend and I broke up not long ago. How are your relationships coming along, fellow robots?
>>
I've never had a relationship, Doj
>>
>>27502582
Are you okay, Doj? You gave me some good advice about some boy troubles I was having a month or so ago. Why'd you guys break up?
>>
I'm never going to have a girl or a girlfriend again.
>>
My boyfriend and I are doing well, thanks for asking.

Sorry about your suffering Doj.
>>
>>27502582
>girlfriend

get off my board normie, reeeee

too tired to even care. I've had gf's, but lately ive hit a dry spell. I feel like my gf days are over. cant compete with chad at state U.
>>
We're on the verge of breaking up. We've been a few states apart for a few months now and it's really taking its toll.

I was supposed to drive to see her tomorrow. Now that's not happening.
>>
I have a girlfriend of over a year. We both tried to maneuver into a polyamourous triple with another girl. After months of slow gestures and kisses and cuddles and dates, she suddenly realizes she doesn't want it and leaves both of us in the dust and starts dating the first guy she can find in under a week. She still tries to pretend she's our friend and such, but there's an unspoken understanding that she dropped the romance and is too awkward to talk about it. It stings both our hearts every time we see them together.

People here might be like 'you've already got one, why are you bitching' but I fell in love with two people and one of them ripped half my heart out.
>>
>>27502590
One day, Anon.

>>27502614
Yes. I'm a bit sad but nothing that's too bad or crippling.

There were some complications which I rather keep private.

>>27502616
Why not? What happened?

>>27502627
I'm glad to hear.

>>27502630
Take this as a sign to practice hobbies and interests instead. No doubt you'll eventually run into a nice girl this way, anyway, might as well occupy your time nicely.

>>27502662
Why aren't you going to see her tomorrow then?
>>
so glad so many of you faggots are suffering
>>
>Broke up with gf in November
>Been sleeping together off and on since then
>Still have feelings for each other
>A few days ago, met a girl I really like and want to date
>We go out a few times
>Told my ex that we should stop fucking because I want to pursue this girl with a clear mind
>New girl stops responding to me

I really can't stress enough how badly I mishandled this whole situation
>>
>>27502701
>Why aren't you going to see her tomorrow then?
If I don't get a job back there soon, within about a month, we're done. We both know that.

Her logic is that if that doesn't happen it'll be easier to end things if we don't see each other in the meantime because if we do she'll have major hangups about it.
>>
Glad your gf found some self respect and dumped your creepy ass
>>
>>27502582
I dunno she asked me if I still loved her yesterday. I think I had been playing too much Zero Escape and not giving her attention.
>>
>>27502582
you fuck off
>>27502630
you especially fuck off
>>
>>27502737
Never leave your options until the new one is 100%.. As in, you're already fucking her.
>>
File: 1425339132382.jpg (18 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1425339132382.jpg
18 KB, 251x242
>I know, I'll start a relationship thread on /r9k/

you people are literally killing this board
>>
>>27502794

Oh believe me that was the plan. But then I went over to sleep with my ex and I just felt terrible about juggling two girls and I told her we should stop. Maybe I'm better off with that relationship completely shut.
>>
>>27502747
Why don't you get a job there, then?
>>
>>27502918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT4vhl8slbE
I've been trying for the past five months.
>>
>>27502946
Oh, I see. What do you have going on in your current location?
>>
>>27502986
Nothing. Nothing at all. I had to move back home because rent and medical expenses are not free.
>>
Mostly fine. I've been scolding her a little more than usual because she is screwing some minor things (forgetting to put food on the refrigerator, turning off the lights before sleep, sleeping in the couch instead of the bed, don't eating dinner before sleep, some other things) but we both still doing fine.

I don't like scolding her, but I've asked a million times to do this. I work in the night shift, so she has to sleep alone, but I don't like when she doesn't take care of herself. I make her dinner everyday, I really like when she does eat it. I may be little selfish in this regard, but it's from her own good.
>>
need montreal gf
>>
>>27503021
lol you cuck, making dinner for a woman. what has the world come to?
>>
>>27503015
How old are you? Don't you have a degree to rely on for an acceptable income?

>>27503021
That's kinda adorable. It may be tough for her for now but she'll definitely get used to it if you keep pushing her on it.

>>27503276
Your virginity is showing, Anon.
>>
>>27503920
>How old are you? Don't you have a degree to rely on for an acceptable income?
Yeah. With a job. See the problem here?
>>
>>27502582
>My girlfriend and I broke up not long ago. How are your relationships coming along, fellow robots?
I'd tell you, but then I'd upset this whole board.
>>
Fuck your magenta/cyan offset making me check if it's chromatic distortion from my glasses or just part of the image.
>>
How fucking pathetic can you people be ahahaha. "Breaking up" is. Foreign concept to me. You get with the one person and only the one. Disgusting fegeneates such as you will Jang on the day of the rope!
>>
>>27502582
The combined material about this of every robot on this board is only enough for a few posts, what are you expecting OP?
>>
Male bots, let's say your hypothetical gf of three years proposed to you, how creepy or weird would it be?
>>
>>27503920
I've never been here before but here's a question

I have a gf that I pined after and felt jealousy for but when she's with me I can't care less. Like I love being with her but I feel no joy from it, no exhilaration. It's like all the good feels I've had from relationships in the past just aren't there and I don't know why.
>>
>>27502692
Why does every polyamorous person have some story like this? Someone panicked and backed out, or there's a power struggle to be someone's primary, or people are unable to set boundaries, or there's some kind of trust issue. It's the relationship style of conflicted spineless millenials.
>>
>>27503930
Ah, you're still in college. I think it's better to focus on finishing your education before attempting to settle in nowadays unless you're okay with living in poverty.

>>27503939
Please share Anon! Most people who hate this kind of content have me filtered anyway, so they wouldn't see the thread to begin with.

>>27503951
It's part of the image.

>>27503952
I don't think it was anyone's plan to break up here. In fact, I don't think relationships exist without the goal of remaining together. I guess most relationships tend to fail because it's more of a testing the water for whether two people fit together well or not.

>>27503960
Even if it's little content, it's still better than the awful content that usually floats around on /r9k/.

>>27503987
Are you asking men in general or specifically robot men? Personally, I think 3 years is more than enough to get settled in with your partner at which point the idea of marriage is an acceptable subject to put up for discussion, which you should probably do. Find out if your boyfriend has any interest in marriage in the first place.

>>27503994
You sound materialistic, as if you care more for the notion of having the love of someone as a form of validating yourself rather than actually caring for her.

Or perhaps you're just incompatible with each other. I've had moments of getting close to a girl only to find out that there wasn't any chemistry whatsoever. It happens.
>>
>>27502582
Pretty shit honestly all my friends have abandoned me. The girl I love left me after two years. She's found someone new and is happy while I sit here broken.
>>
>>27504085
>Ah, you're still in college. I think it's better to focus on finishing your education before attempting to settle in nowadays unless you're okay with living in poverty.
You're not too bright, are you.
>>
>>27504085
>as if you care more for the notion of having the love of someone as a form of validating yourself rather than actually caring for her
she is in my weird mind one of the most attractive women I've ever seen

>Or perhaps you're just incompatible with each other
She seems to care for me a good deal. I'll abuse her but she sticks around. We also have a lot in common. I should feel something for her but I don't know if I do or I just can't feel anything anymore.
>>
>>27504085
>It's part of the image.
Right but you made me move my head around to check. Looking at black and white contrast through the edges of my glasses creates a blue or red line. So fuck you!

>>27503987
3 years is pretty long, what's weird about that?
>>
>>27504115
>asking a tripfag that does roleplaying online relationships whether he's too bright
leave him be, he suffers enough
>>
>>27502582
>Doj
>Broke up with his girlfriend

AHAHAHAHA, This is fucking rich doj, this is what you get for roleplaying like an autist on an imageboard, top kek
>>
File: dojcactus.png (13 KB, 414x513) Image search: [Google]
dojcactus.png
13 KB, 414x513
>>27502582
I was wondering where you went. r9k was a better place without you and bebe
>>
File: ET.jpg (35 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
ET.jpg
35 KB, 500x401
>>27502582
HAHAHA

good
>>
>>27504085
>Please share Anon! Most people who hate this kind of content have me filtered anyway, so they wouldn't see the thread to begin with.
Alright then:

My relationship's going great actually. Been with my gf for a little more than two years now and just finished my bachelor's degree. She's already talking marriage and kids now and I feel a little rushed about it, but I think we'll manage.

We're having a semi-open relationship, meaning either of us is free to sleep with other women and last week I had my first threesome involving her and the girl I lost my virginity to. Still got the bruises to show for it.
>>
It's weird, because I used to get girls no problem, but after some heartbreak with my ex the steady flow of girls has just shrunk. I can't even get girls below me anymore. I dunno what happened
>>
>>27504137
Maybe, but we're both kinda young. I'm 22, he's 23. I feel like it's just weird, also girls don't normally propose. In my mind, I just think, if we've been together for three years, and we plan on staying together, then is marriage that weird to bring up? It makes sense to me but maybe im not getting everything
>>
>>27504115
Huh? Maybe you should make your posts more clear because this is what I'm interpreting from them.

Are you saying you can't find a job in your current location either?

>>27504135
That's really weird. I'm sorry Anon but I can't find and explanation for this. Maybe you should consult a relationship expert or even a psychiatrist, because it doesn't sound normal at all.

>>27504137
s-sorry

>>27504148
>>27504158
Roleplaying is fun though...

>>27504179
I was banned for 3 days for "Yeah how about fuck off" (really don't know the reason) so I started shitposting on her Youtube videos, made an Erica subreddit and tried doing CSS again but failed miserably.

Bebe is okay.

>>27504189
Not my ideal type of relationship. Do you think marriage is viable in an open relationship?
>>
>>27504274
I'm out of school. I have a degree. I can't find a job where I want to be.

You have nothing to offer in this conversation, but it was nice to vent for a while.
>>
My relationship is going quite well, but I wish I knew more about her. I wouldn't call her secretive, but it's hard to approach some aspects of her life in a sensitive way.

We talk about kids a lot but we couldn't support them for quite some time.
>>
>>27504274
>Not my ideal type of relationship. Do you think marriage is viable in an open relationship?
Yes, I do. To us "open" means it's fine to have sex outside our relationship, but at the end of the day you return to the one you love most - and that's your SO. To make sure it stays that way we had a long talk about boundaries, rules and limits to what "open" means to each of us.

Also, it's not like we're slutting around like crazy. Prior to said threesome there was only one instance of her having been with a domme and that's about it.
>>
>>27504179
The absence of him and many other tripfags would make this board a better place. Then you would need to find a solution to the overwhelming population of Anonymous newfags.
>>
File: eeyaw.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
eeyaw.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>27504274
>Erica
>encouraging the behavior of an underaged selfharming ED mentally ill girl
Absolutely disgusting, Dodge.

>supporting racebaiting shitposter bebe
Racebait threads are toptier cancer. Her robot-tier whining about nobf is godawful too.

How much have you invested into starcitizen? My friend dumped a decent amount of money into it and he also bought me a ship. After a year of holding onto it, I told him I didn't want to play and he gave my account to another.

>>27504364
Tripfags are mostly gone.
>>
I talked to a girl I was interested in today. Let's hope things go well
>>
I hate this normie board.
>>
still masturbating to my oneitis

happy two year anniversary
>>
File: 26.png (225 KB, 712x621) Image search: [Google]
26.png
225 KB, 712x621
>>27504282
Fair enough. Sorry for the confusion.

>>27504338
I will never understand sharing your beloved with other people, but I won't judge. I'm glad you two made it work.

>>27504449
Erica is interesting.

>Racebait threads
Doesn't Bebe just complain about being a black girl and that's about it?
>Her robot-tier whining about nobf is godawful too
Not as bad as Mystery's whining. At least Bebe knows how to have a bit of fun like when she starts spamming pic related in an attempt to irritate me.

>How much have you invested into star citizen?
I bought the Freelancer pack which I think was around 115 dollar, a 5 dollar skin and 20 dollar for a tshirt which turns out to be incredibly high quality so that was a great purchase. I'm going to be playing it with my best friend of 8 years whom I've been playing space games with forever.
>>
>>27504561
>I will never understand sharing your beloved with other people, but I won't judge. I'm glad you two made it work.
Thanks. I guess it's something you're either fine with or you aren't.
For me it's important that it's women only. I have major problems about her being with other guys, but I don't feel any "threat" whatsoever coming from other women.
>>
>>27504561
>Doesn't Bebe just complain about being a black girl and that's about it?
She creates those Asian male Black female threads and various versions of >tfwnoasianbf threads. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the black female that was making those >tfwwillneverbealoliasiangirl. From the limited threads of hers that I can tolerate, her threads devolves into blackbots harassing her and claiming white women are better, a couple whiteknights, other people hating on black females, more trash AMWF spam. It is a thread full of hate. I guess she gets easy (You)s out of it.
>>
Flowey did nothing wrong
>>
>>27504731
Sounds boring and uncreative.

>>27504812
True!
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.