[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh fuck, guys I really fucked up this time >Be me >28,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1436205427851.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
Oh fuck, guys I really fucked up this time

>Be me
>28, live by myself and spend every waking moment on the computer
>My sister tells me that she's going out of town so she'll just leave her daughter (Who's 6 years old) with me
badidea.gif
>She arrives, drops off her daughter and drives off
>She wanders around my house for a bit, I put Madoka Magica in the DVD player for her to watch
>Never seen it before, but I figure a girl her age would like it based on the cover art
>Go back to playing CS:GO
>A few hours pass, rage quit because I kept getting killed by a hacking faggot
>Decide to have some fun with my niece
evilscheme.pdf
>Walk up to her and tell her to stick her arm straight out and shout "Hiel Hitler!"
>She does it
>Tell her to do it again as I chuckle to myself while she salutes Hitler
>After a while I go back to playing vidya, forget about what I was doing before
>Sister comes back to pick up her daughter and leaves
>Forget about it entirely

>2 days later I get a phone call from my sister
>She's screaming her lungs out
>She tells me that her daughter got in trouble for shouting "Hiel Hitler!" while extending her arm at school
>She knows I was behind this

What should I do robots? Should I take responsibility for it or just weasel my way out of this one?
>>
Assuming this is true, take the hit. There's no way your sister is going to take your word over her own daughter's.
>>
>>27502554
Oh my GOd Op my FUckin sides
I can't breathe
>>
File: oioi.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
oioi.png
59 KB, 500x402
why are you upset? sounds like some devilish mischief paid off. you should be proud
>>
>>27502554
act stupid like you dont remember and change the subject
>>
>>27502554
Just say you must have left a history documentary on the TV
>>
>>27502733
This is a solid plan OP!
>>
File: 1385520166378.jpg (11 KB, 216x354) Image search: [Google]
1385520166378.jpg
11 KB, 216x354
You could have at least explained to her that Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
Stop being such a cuck and pay no attention to bitches.
>>
>>27502554
This went a different direction than expected. Hearty kek, op.
>>
>>27502733
Was literally going to say this myself. They run Hitler docs all the time on TV.

Dubs confirms this will work OP.
>>
>>27502554

Why do you give a shit OP? That's hilarious, tell her to grow up
>>
>>27502554
Send her a swastika flag for her b-day.
>>
>>27503430

Preeeety much this. It doesn't fucking matter, it's harmless. Literally no one will remember or care within two months, unless your sister is the type to hold grudges.

And if she does, fuck her.
>>
>>27502554
Just say you did it for a laugh as a joke and take the hit. You could play if off like she saw it on TV, but I doubt you're a good liar so it'd probably just make you look more shitty. Plus the shitty kid definitely straight up told everyone that you taught her it and possibly to do it. Take the loss and move on.
>>
Isn't Madoka Magica too violent for her age? What is wrong with you OP?
>>
>>27502554
Tell her you must unite the German people and, goose step out of the room.
>>
>>27502733
Kid definitely told her mom that he showed her. No way the mom takes his word over her daughters because moms are stupid as dick when it comes to their own kids.
>>
>>27502733
This
It's worth a try
>>
>>27503487
I don't know, I said I haven't seen it before. It came in the mail a day before my niece arrived and I still haven't gotten to watching it yet.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.