[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is trump a Chad guys? He seems pretty alpha to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Is trump a Chad guys? He seems pretty alpha to me
>>
Of course he is.

You would be too if your daddy had given you a million dollars and you had access to every contact and business your daddy built.
>>
>>27502457
yes, but he also pisses off the normies
>>
>projecting

>original
>comment?
>>
>>27502457
He's so much of a chad that he pisses off all the other chads, which is why I like him. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
File: UR1AWlY.jpg (10 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
UR1AWlY.jpg
10 KB, 441x408
>>27502490
>mfw this cuck will get his neetbux taken away from god emporer trump
listen bernbot, he's not gonna win.
>>
>>27502457
He's more like smug pepe than a chad
>>
File: 1339623497983d.png (388 KB, 432x501) Image search: [Google]
1339623497983d.png
388 KB, 432x501
>>27502490
I don't understand this argument. If he could build a fortune off $1 million and some contacts, then why would he not be able to do it for the country with a federal reserve and government?
>>
>>27502457
>10/10 wife
>literally worth billions
>dominating the Republican nomination race since the day he announced
>cucked Jeb so hard that he dropped out before Super Tuesday
>single-handedly destroyed the Bush dynasty
>cucked Rubio out of his home state and forced him to drop out
>has survived controversy after controversy that would have buried any other campaign fucking ages ago

If Trump isn't the alpha male of all alphas, then I don't know who is.
>>
>>27502672
He also inherited billions when his dad passed away
>>
>>27502457
The Chadest of Chads.
Also known as The Man.
>>
He is the personification of gold digging.
>>
>>27502672

You're a fucking moron if you think personal and national finances are even remotely alike.

Just kill yourself.
>>
Why is a man as old as Trump or Sanders even allowed to become president? It's a very stressful job. I don't think they will be able to survive a full term.
>>
>>27504105

The youngest president we've ever had was JFK at 43.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.