[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here get mad over trivial things then end up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: Fuck off Frodo.jpg (37 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off Frodo.jpg
37 KB, 400x303
Does anyone else here get mad over trivial things then end up having autism attacks over it? This happen to me yesterday.

>Be me
>In college
>Go to "Printing Services" to print homework for a class
>We're allowed 20 free pages to print each day
>Find out printing services is "down" due to technical issues
>Angry.jpeg
>Walk to library where they charge 10 cents per page
>Sit down and send my print information to the printer in the library
>Go up to receptionist to pay and retrieve my papers
>She says "It's not showing up, did you send it to the right printer."
>I say yes and go back and re-print it several more times out of sheer anger to make sure it printed
>Go back up to receptionists
>She says "Okay now it's there"
>I don't carry change on me so I have to pay with my debit card
>Use debit card reader
>Asks for my pin number
>Enter pint number
>Says invalid pin
>What the fuck.jpeg
>Enter it again
>Still wrong
>Get even more frustrated and just run it as credit
>Finally get my documents
>Storm off pissed off
>Whisper "Jesus Christ" under my breath
>Leave library
>Seething with rage
>Decide to call "Printing Services" supervisor and make a complaint
>Get connected to some stacie bitch
>Make my complaint
>She proceeds to mock me and says "Well let me tell you something, you might pay to attend this university but you're not entitled to free printing, we offer that service out of the kindness of our hearts and most colleges don't even allow free printing. Maybe you should be more grateful that you attend college that even offers free printing."
>Continue having the argument
>Eventually I hang up on her
>Even more pissed off
>Decide to get in touch with HER boss
>Talk to her boss
>Tell her that one of her employees was very rude to me
>Spend 15 minutes explaining word for word how rude she was to me and quoted sentences showing how she was rude to me
>Supervisor proceeds to fucking DEFEND her employee

(Part 1 out of ????)
>>
File: 1403298414489.jpg (56 KB, 529x251) Image search: [Google]
1403298414489.jpg
56 KB, 529x251
You went to college without buying a printer? Fucking retard.
>>
The proper course of action here is to fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>27502406
Happens to me all the time. The most recent event was when a pencil wasn't sharpening so I through it at the wall.
>>
File: 1458870112164.jpg (429 KB, 1294x1230) Image search: [Google]
1458870112164.jpg
429 KB, 1294x1230
continue the story please, this is gold.
>>
>>27502434
>buying a printer and having to constantly refill it with ink that costs it's weight in gold

Don't tell me you guys do this.
>>
>>27502481
*Threw*
>>
>Supervisor states that I might have misunderstood what her employee was saying to me because it was over the phone and not face to face.
>I tell her that I'm fairly confident I could tell by the tone and wordage and how she constructed her sentences that she was obviously being rude to me
>Tell the supervisor that as a student making a formal complaint to a supervisor no less that she should learn to have better costumer service skills, this might be a college but in a business setting that employee would receive some kind of reprimanding.
>I can clearly tell the supervisor doesn't give a shit about anything I'm telling her
>Probably thinks I'm insane and autistic
>Decides know how to respond to my anger
>Proceeds to say "Well I'm glad you called and we are still moving forward as a college, I hope you'll continue to use the printing services and if you have any more concerns feel free to call back."

I know she didn't even reprimand that employee of hers even though she was so FUCKING RUDE and a blatant bitch to me, she probably thought I was a nutjob and decided I needed to be hospitalized. I just decided to let it go after that, there was really nothing she could have done for me. I did feel better after venting though.

>>27502434
My college doesn't allow Wi-Fi printers, it messes with the on campus wi-fi, we only have two places students can print on campus and that's at the library or the printing services center. You can actually get fined if they find a wi-fi printer in your room.
>>
>>27502496

>Being so poor you can't afford a 30 dollar ink cartridge twice a year
>being so dumb you can take out a loan or pay for tuition but don't have enough money to get a printer

>>27502538

Gee, maybe get a printer that isn't wi-fi, you shitmonkey? What garbage school are you going to that you can't even have a wi-fi printer in the first place?
>>
>>27502406
>makes a complaint about forgetting his own pin and not knowing how to operate a computer
>surprised he gets called out on his bullshit

yeah you kind of deserve that you fucking autist
>>
>>27502663
>Gee, maybe get a printer that isn't wi-fi, you shitmonkey?

I'm not about to pay for ink and paper, I believe the school should fucking give us free printing and if that stacie bitch I spoke to on the phone doesn't like then too bad. God was she fucking rude to me, I actually maintained my anger, I really just wanted to go full autism and call her a bitch among other things then hang up on her but I didn't.

>What garbage school are you going to that you can't even have a wi-fi printer in the first place?

I'd rather not say but it's a state school in Texas, we have the most garbage wi-fi in the state I'm pretty confident about that.

>makes a complaint about forgetting his own pin and not knowing how to operate a computer

Actually wrong on both accounts, I know my pin so I'm not sure why it said invalid. It was a problem on their part not mine, it was some outdated debit card reader and it probably had some technical issues. I just checked my pin earlier today and I was indeed typing in the correct pin number because it was accepted at another place.

Secondly I am an expert on computers, I print things everyday from a computer so I know how to send something to a printer. Once again it was mostly like something to do on their part/system, I did everything the same exact way I always do it.

Go fuck yourself
>>
File: Wew_lad.jpg (34 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Wew_lad.jpg
34 KB, 550x550
>>27502749
>trolling this expertly

wew lad
>>
>>27502766
How am I trolling? Because I'm disagreeing with you? Everything I said actually happened and I stand by it too.
>>
File: LOSER.jpg (62 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
LOSER.jpg
62 KB, 512x384
>>27502804
I'm not even that guy.

The trolling is from you pretending that you're actually retarded enough that you did this or feel this angry about it when obviously you'd be in the wrong.

Great sitcom material, anon. Bazinga!
>>
File: 1456911449559-tech.png (199 KB, 376x302) Image search: [Google]
1456911449559-tech.png
199 KB, 376x302
>>27502538
>My college doesn't allow Wi-Fi printers
HOLY FUCK JUST PLUG IT IN WITH USB ARE YOU THAT FUCKING DENSE
>>
>>27502538

>Probably thinks I'm insane and autistic
>probably thought I was a nutjob

You are insane, autistic & a nutjob
>>
sorry OP its not the printer lady's fault that you have man tits
>>
>>27502825
>when obviously you'd be in the wrong.

But I don't think I am in the wrong? And all of this did honestly happen, I'm not making this up. I don't know why you think I am, I'm aware it sounds super autistic but I actually fucking did this yesterday, I literally sat down and spent 30 minutes of my time arguing with two different supervisors over the fact that the printing services were down. I become completely infuriated by all of it, everything I greentexted I actually did.

I honestly believe I should have access to free printing, the stacie bitch I spoke to got "Mad as fuck" because she disagreed with me but it doesn't mean she had to be such a smartass bitch about it. In a company setting you are never rude to your costumers no matter how much you disagree with them, you're getting bad to work there. If you were rude to a costumer in most work settings the employee would be reprimanded or fired, apparently my college just hires anybody with no work skills whatsoever.

I feel like telling her that her job is a joke and a monkey could probably do it better than her.
>>
>>27502896
I've already addressed why I refuse to buy a printer right here. It's the prinicpal of the matter, I'm not really a poorfag, maybe you could just call me "cheap" but I'm not about to go out and buy a fucking printer, buy fucking paper and ink for it when the fucking college should provide printing.

I don't know who's fault it is, maybe my college is severely underfunded, maybe the state of Texas is a shit state for colleges who don't receive adequate funding compared to other state colleges, I don't know.

>>27502947
I'm aware of that but at the same time I really don't care.
>>
File: 1421621876531.jpg (19 KB, 348x261) Image search: [Google]
1421621876531.jpg
19 KB, 348x261
>Last night living in Sydney
>Be drunk as a skunk walking down high street to buy fast food alone
>See the little homeless man that's always sat in the same place
>Sad looking little fellow, big grey beard and really weedy looking
>I always walk past and ignore him, not today I thought
>Plan on giving up cigarettes after my current pack so I give him 5 cigs on the way past
>Feel good
>Go get hungry jacks
>On the way back I give him one more and ask if I can smoke one next to him
>Decide to engage conversation because I never see anyone talking to him, feel like he should be able to express himself to another human being
>'So have you got any advice for someone like me?'
>'...not really'
>'...uh well...do you know any jokes?'
>'...nah'
>end up sitting in silence while I smoke my cigarette and he just stares forward like he always does
I got so mad that I gave him those 6 cigs that I was visibly shaking when I got back to my hostel. Little bastard didn't deserve 'em, I should've given them to the bloke that sits there and rambles on and on to himself all day. That cunt would have had great stories.

Fucking hindsight.
>>
>>27502406
>>27502538
Yeah, the stresses of modern-day living can make one seethe with anger. Just one bullshit obstacle after another. It's not worth complaining to customer service or whatever though, sometimes machines break down. Also: if someone's being rude to you on the phone and you don't really need anything from them, it feels pretty good to just hang up on them while they're talking.
>>
>>27503361
>'So have you got any advice for someone like me?'
Why do you think he would have any advice for "someone like you?" He doesn't even know you. And why do you presume he would have good advice? Why'd you give him your cigs if you're just going to get pissy over it? He's probably a bigger robot than you.
>>
so many fucking sperg spillers in this nut
>>
>>27504096
Get fucked cunt I meant just some worldly advice.

If some bellend gave me 6 cigs for nothing I'd at least throw him a joke no matter how shite.
>>
>>27504193
Fuck off just because he's homeless, you think he's wise or something?
>>
>>27502434

>he actually went to college
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.