[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, you guys outta read some of Elliot's manifes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 21
File: elliot_rodger3[1].jpg (368 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3[1].jpg
368 KB, 750x500
Holy shit, you guys outta read some of Elliot's manifesto, especially the parts from when he's a teen in highschool. He sounds exactly like a lot of people on here, I mean exactly.

http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf

Just ctrl f to "Stuck in the void" to see from the start.
>>
Underage? This was frequently discussed around the time of the shooting.

Elliot was a frequent poster on the bodybuilding forums, on pickup artists forums, and very likely on r9k as well.

In other news, water is wet.
>>
>>27502307
Am I gonna be put on a watch list for reading this?
>>
File: article-shoot9-0524[1].jpg (47 KB, 970x643) Image search: [Google]
article-shoot9-0524[1].jpg
47 KB, 970x643
He talks just like I see quite a few guys on here talk about how they missed out on teenage love and what not, especially where he talks about getting cucked by a 12 year old at age 16

>>27502334
If you're here you're on one already
>>
>>27502307

>And then this black boy
named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl
he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my
orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried
and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.
How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me?
>>
>Females truly have something mentally wrong with them. Their minds are flawed, and at this point in
my life I was beginning to see it. The more I explored my college town of Isla Vista, the more
ridiculousness I witnessed. All of the hot, beautiful girls walked around with obnoxious, tough jock-type
men who partied all the time and acted crazy. They should be going for intelligent gentlemen such as
myself. Women are sexually attracted to the wrong type of man. This is a major flaw in the very
foundation of humanity. It is completely and utterly wrong, in every sense of the word. As these truths
fully dawned on me, I became deeply disturbed by them. Deeply disturbed, offended, and traumatized.
>>
>x. A few moments later, when I looked up from my drink, I saw a
young couple standing in line. The two of them were kissing passionately. The boy looked like an
obnoxious punk; he was tall and wore baggy pants. The girl was a pretty blonde! They looked like they
were in the throes of passionate sexual attraction to each other, rubbing their bodies together and
tongue kissing in front of everyone. I was absolutely livid with envious hatred. When they left the store I
followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them. The boy yelled at me and I quickly ran
away in fear. I was panicking as I got into my car and drove off, shaking with rage-fueled excitement.
>>
Come on guys, bump the thread up so I can keep posting

I hated them so much. Even though I splashed them with my coffee, he was
still the winner. He was going home to have passionate heavenly sex with his beautiful girlfriend, and I
was going home to my lonely room to sleep alone in my lonely bed. I had never felt so miserable and
mistreated in my life. I cursed the world for condemning me to such suffering.
I wanted to do horrible things to that couple. I wanted to inflict pain on all young couples. It was
around this point in my life that I realized I was capable of doing such things. I would happily do such
things. I was capable of killing them, and I wanted to. I wanted to kill them slowly, to strip the skins off
their flesh. They deserve it. The males deserve it for taking the females away from me, and the females
deserve it for choosing those males instead of me.
>>
File: sunglass-selfie[1].jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sunglass-selfie[1].jpg
43 KB, 640x360
A tall, blonde, jock-type guy walked into one
of the restaurants, and at his side was one of the sexiest girls I had ever seen. She too was tall and
blonde. They were both taller than me, and they kissed each other passionately. They made me feel so
inferior and worthless and small. I glared at them with intense hatred as I sat by myself in my lonely
misery. I could never have a girl like that. The sight was burned into my memory, and it caused a scar
that will haunt me forever. When they walked away, I followed them in my car for a few minutes, and
when they entered a less inhabited area I opened my window and splashed my iced tea all over them. It
was all I could do at the time, but at least it was something. At least I made some effort to fight back
against the injustice. I felt sick with hatred that night. The hatred boiled inside me with burning vitriol.
>>
>talks about all of the pain he experiences, and wishes to inflict on others
>merely splashes normies with Starbucks and runs
>ultimately fails to achieve his retribution on chads/stacies
I could see why you'd like him if he was some sort of Ted Kaczynsky fucker, and actually put fear into those he despised. But he was pathetic in every regard, unworthy of admiration.
>>
The sad thing is, if he even put some effort into it he could have easily got a gf, and then he wouldn't have gone crazy
>>
>>27502307
how many levels of irony are you at rn OP?
>>
>>27503010
>But he was pathetic in every regard

Exactly what makes him an appropriate mascot for the impotent bottom dwellers that frequent r9k.
>>
File: 1386.jpg (21 KB, 405x532) Image search: [Google]
1386.jpg
21 KB, 405x532
>>27503010

Church!

Pictured is Elliots arch nemesis
>>
On many levels I can relate to Elliot.

He's very self-centered and confused, taking personal offense to everything because of how removed from reality he was.

It was a fundamental disconnect that was just taken too far.
>>
>oi you guise heard of elliot rodger?

OP is clearly a normie newfag.
>>
>>27503569
>It was a fundamental disconnect that was just taken too far.

That is were you are wrong. He never disconnected because he never was connected in the first place! All of you normies have no idea how it is to live a life in solitude. Just grow up/man up/etc will not work on those who never managed to get into any relationships whatsoever. It mostly works for people who have been detached from society for some time and make a comeback.
>>
>>27503010
who cares. dude is going down in the history books as the normie hater/killer.
>>
Reading prose from some half chink crybaby faggot who couldn't handle life sure ain't gonna help anyone in here.
>>
>>27504198
Elliot was on a downward spiral of hatred mixed with autism and sexual frustration, absolutely all there is to it
>>
>>27504262
>crybaby

he had autism mixed with sexual frustration. It's not easy for social rejects to just talk to girls
>>
>>27504198
>He never disconnected because he never was connected in the first place

That's what I meant by "fundamental".

He had no self-awareness in a world he simply couldn't understand.
>>
>>27504301
>autism
how about memetism ?
>>
File: 1455504112187.png (28 KB, 186x208) Image search: [Google]
1455504112187.png
28 KB, 186x208
>If I can't have it, I will destroy it. I will destroy all women because I can never have them. I will make them all suffer for rejecting me. I will arm myself with deadly weapons and wage a war against all women and the men they are attracted to. And I will slaughter them like the animals they are. If they won't accept me among them, then they are my enemies. They showed me no mercy, and in turn I will show them no mercy. The prospect will be so sweet, and justice will ultimately be served

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1454395724689.jpg (61 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1454395724689.jpg
61 KB, 500x332
>>27502307
he was a pathetic person. a narcissist who despised not Chads but other less fortunate guys as well. he would have treated every person on this board like shit because he deemed them as inferior.
>>
>>27504680
Nah, i think he would have related to other robots
>>
>>27504680
Does anyone really feel any different? I fucking hate all of you.
>>
>>27504680
what Elliot needed was a girl to take some initiative and talk to him/keep him company until he developed some confidence.
>>
>>27504162
I know who he is you dummy, I just never read his manifesto.
>>
Kinda sad to think that if one single girl had given him love, shown him affection, those 7 people would be alive today.
>>
He writes like a shitty harlequin romance novel author.
>>
>>27504690
>>27504696
>>27504716
I think he despised other robots or "losers" as much as he hated Chads. Except for his early childhood friends he never tried to befriend other robots or talked to them or show any signs of sympathy towards them.
>>
>>27504726
we're not questioning whether you know who he is or not, we're pointing out that everyone ELSE already knew
>>
File: 1365159545088.jpg (135 KB, 367x347) Image search: [Google]
1365159545088.jpg
135 KB, 367x347
In all honesty that chapter isn't all that special, a lot of people spent their entire middle / high school time playing WoW (or any other game for that matter), hell, I remember a time when summer vacation started and I wouldn't leave the house for 2 months, playing video games all night and sleeping through the day.

Being forced to go on a trip for 8 weeks sounds like torture though, especially at 13-14 years of age.
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>27502333
We can never have enough Elliot threads.
>>
>>27504716
This.
The bad thing is that no girl wanted to do that and ran after Chads instead.
>>
>>27505547
meant to also reply to >>27504735
>>
>>27505547
>>27505547
>The bad thing is that no girl wanted to do that and ran after Chads instead.

yeah it's grils' fault he shot a bunch of people

>omg if only i had taken initiative and talked to that fucking loser instead of carelessly running after Chad the way i do
>>
bump for Rodger
>>
>>27502433
Holy shit this guy is pol and r9k the person
>>
I read his entire manifesto, but never watched a video.

I watched one like a week ago.

r9k personified.
>>
>>27502307
He was a pathetic blue pilled pussy worshipping gynocentric faggot. Should have taken out far more cunts on his little drive by attempt.
>>
File: 279M9755-09-27-09.jpg (170 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
279M9755-09-27-09.jpg
170 KB, 1000x665
excellent thread.
Elliot is glorious. a god.
>>
File: 1457039416122.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1457039416122.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>27505475

There should be a minimum of 3 Elliot threads popping off, 24 hours a day.

The bible must be studied and decoded
>>
File: 1456664386401.png (424 KB, 486x717) Image search: [Google]
1456664386401.png
424 KB, 486x717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aTLXLhhavQ

on 4chan everyday
>>
>>27507078
interesting way of describing our lord
>>
>>27502307
I'm surprised the manifesto is still available for download off that news site.
>>
>After Rodger shot himself, police found three semi-automatic handguns and nearly 550 unspent rounds in his car.

Holy fucking shit I had no clue Elliot had so much ammo stocked up. He really was planning on a one-man beta uprising.
>>
>>27508637
The holy words of Elliot are popular
>>
>>27504716
>>27505547
Life isn't an anime you autistic fucks, what girl would waste the effort on someone so worthless like you?
>>
Bump original hrhejeuqiwg
>>
People keep making threads about him as if he was deep or extremely insightful. Getting real tired of seeing his mug everywhere. Wow, he was so smart and deep, women just fall in your lap and fawn over you because you had a beamer and the personality of a stump. You shouldn't treat people good or socialize, you should be anti social and get drunk and cry until a gf appears.

There isn't anything new to say about him. How can you relate to him at all? Mentally ill and highly delusional person, killed innocent people in cold blood.

What's so great about having a girlfriend anyway? Why must that be the center of your whole life and determine your happiness? Having a gf isn't that great at all unless you both love each other and really connect. Sex is nice, but getting it or not getting it shouldn't define your entire being.

When I was younger I wanted a girl and sex badly too, but now as I'm older I don't really give a shit. A girl wanted to date me recently and I said no. I'm more interested in being alone and focusing on my own shit. The last thing I want to do is go on dates, I honestly want more time to play video games or work out.
>>
File: erodger.webm (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
erodger.webm
1 MB, 1024x576
>>27509288
>why isnt everyone like me: the post
>>
>>27509288
B-blah blah I obtained X, something I really wanted and then I didn't want it anymore, why do people focus so much X, I don't really understand because I'm retarded durr
>>
File: coachkhalid.jpg (81 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
coachkhalid.jpg
81 KB, 800x450
>>27509064
>women live life exactly like this
>guys are called autistic for hoping it might happen to them
Wew
>>
You don't have to be like me, but it's pathetic how you still try and protect this scumbag. Having a gf isn't everything, there's so much more in the world.
>>
>>27509601
Get a load of this guy, doesn't even know how to quote.

Straight outta redd*t mate?
>>
File: explorer.jpg (145 KB, 960x625) Image search: [Google]
explorer.jpg
145 KB, 960x625
>>27509601
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2016/03/02/harvard-researchers-discovered-the-one-thing-everyone-needs-for-happier-healthier-lives/

Multiple studies like the above have shown that relationships are the most important component of happiness.

So, why should we live, knowing we will never experience happiness?
>>
>>27509533
Shit women do maybe. You're looking at young idiotic couples, with losers from both genders hitching up; watch those same people over the next 10 years as it all goes to shit. Those are useless women, and maybe they get a relationship now but all they're getting long term is a kid and if they're lucky a child support check from some equally worthless asshole.

Focus on your health, focus on your skills, focus on anything but your desperate desire for the opposite sex (or same, faggot). When you are becoming an awesome person who doesn't care* about getting into a relationship, they'll just happen. You get relationships by not trying to get relationships, you go after other things and it clicks into place.

* that doesn't mean be an autistic asshole, just be a friendly person who does their own thing and doesn't reek of desperation.
>>
>>27509635
No, you didn't deserve a you, here you go though.

And lol@this other other jabroni over here linking studies.

>So, why should we live, knowing we will never experience happiness?

No wonder you praise this kid... You sound crazy and delusional too.
>>
>>27509714
>you get into relationships by not trying to get relationships
This hasn't worked thus far. Face it, as a guy, you are universally expected to approach a girl, and if you can't, then you are fubar.
>>
>>27509764
>you sound crazy and delusional, too
About what? Tell me one fucking reason to not just go to the bridge downtown and jump off.
>>
>>27509812
Yes, because threatening me with suicide isn't crazy at all. Get help anon, call a suicide hotline. No one should kill themselves because they're lonely, that's fucking dumb
>>
>>27509865
I'm not threatening suicide, I am asking why I shouldn't do it.

There is no reason to continue living, so why should I? No reason was required for me to begin living, so why should I need one to stop?
>>
>>27509658
you can't have winners without losers

for normies to win in life, there have to be people like us
>>
>>27502307
I'm not like Elliot because I'm not a sociopath who blames others for my problems. I take responsibility for my failure.
>>
>>27509910
monogamy solved this though. Everyone had a partner.

No surprise that the sexual revolution led to the current situation. I'd know, being KV. No place for me.
>>
>>27509714
This should be pinned as the #1 best advice for us on r9k
>>
Obv a lot of people have major social anxiety or Asperger's but 99.99% of them aren't going to make the turn to "women don't reach out to talk to me because they're stupid animals and should be destroyed"
>>
Obv a lot of people have major social anxiety or Asperger's but 99.99% of them aren't going to make the turn to "women don't reach out to talk to me because they're stupid animals and should be destroyed".

Most people here are too busy being near-suicidal blaming themselves for everything.
>>
>>27502518
Holy fucking shit how can somebody be THAT fucking autistic ffs this has to be the most autistic shit i have witnessed IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
>>
>>27509887
Again, seek help bro. This nilhistic way of thinking is extremly shortsighted and disrespectful towards yourself.
>>
>>27509988
>le it's 2016 how can someone think any other way than me meme
>>
File: 1457141644129.jpg (16 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
1457141644129.jpg
16 KB, 450x333
>>27510039
>this much damage control
Just give me a fucking reason already or fuck off back to your hugbox.
>>
>>27510047
subpar b8
>>
>>27510086
You realize your perception of the universe isn't the only one, right? You're asking ME for one reason to live, as if one singular idea can be the ONLY meaning.
>>
Guys, serious question.

What would Elliott look like as a trap?
>>
>>27510086

I can't tell you to not kill yourself, but I can tell you that you've got forever to be dead.
>>
>>27510180
If there are so many reasons to live, then you should be able to name one.

Face it, the only reason you faggots don't want us to kill ourselves is because it makes you feel better, even though we suffer every waking moment.

>>27510251
All the better.
>>
>>27510239

On HRH, he'd probably look like Mariana Cordoba.
>>
File: 1453026798486.jpg (6 KB, 444x331) Image search: [Google]
1453026798486.jpg
6 KB, 444x331
Elliot is magnificent. He's glorious, you can't deny that.
>>
>>27510277
According to you earlier in thread it was having a gf. If you're lonely and can't see your place in the world, then that's your own fault, perhaps less sulking and try opening your mind to the wider possibilities of the universe
>>
>>27510277
Can't really blame the normal people for being mentally disabled; it was how they were raised. They were raised to spout the same rhetoric instead of thinking on what the rhetoric was supposed to convey. Whether it is appropriate to repeat the rhetoric once more; or if they even want to.

I'm sure even you realize that they are incapable of formulating an actual reason themselves, especially if they are incapable of just googling others.
>>
>>27510423
>name one reason to live
>names the reason that I specifically gave as being inapplicable to me

Opening my mind just makes me more depressed. It is a bother to do. I don't want a different experience, I want no experience whatsoever.
>>
>>27510504
I enjoy my life, there is no single ultimate reason. Oh wait... Enjoyments are pointless. There's only one meaning to everything. Your perception towards anything is the only possible meaning.
>>
>>27510603
I don't have any enjoyment of it. If enjoyment is the reason to live, then I have no reason to continue living, which is what I have been saying all along.
>>
File: CafjdQHUMAA6ZJm.jpg (50 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
CafjdQHUMAA6ZJm.jpg
50 KB, 600x503
>>27510504
If you're autistic enough to believe all this shit, then I can see why you think you'll never have a relationship. With normal people I tell them you can't be one hundred percent certain about your future but I don't care about you. If you think you know everything about your future and you're so certain just write your own elliotpost and then kill yourself in front of the shitty/genetically inferior parents that created you.
>>
>>27510689
I don't even know how I would go about getting friends, and I am severely mentally ill, which is always an inhibitor. I haven't had a conversation with anyone other than faculty and clergy since August, and I just found out that everyone in the dorm has been spreading the rumor that I am a sexual predator for no fucking reason.

So, please, tell me how I could just sort of get a relationship.
>>
>>27510689
It's easy to foretell a person's future the more straightforward it is. If song and dance occurred every day in the heavens, what do you think would happen down the road in several years?
More song and dance, and more to eternity.

But more importantly
>I don't care about you
>writes a reply anyway
That guy has a lot of problems but at least he isn't completely retarded.
>>
>>27510627

>Comes to /r9k/

>Looking for someone to give him a reason to live

Why don't you kill yourself? Why aren't you living?

The single worst fate is sitting in this purgatory of not knowing whether you want to live or die.

If you think that you're ready to go to that extreme, nothing is stopping you from living a different life and gaining a new perspective.

Ditch the computer, become a vagabond for awhile. Do something.
>>
>>27510784
I didn't come looking for it, I am asking this faggot for one since he is so sure that we shouldn't kill ourselves.
>>
>>27510770
Congrats you made me reply. I don't care if you never talk to another human being again. But if you're enough of a bitch to lay down and take that, stop consuming electricity, food, etc. That could all be spent on people who would actually use it for something other that crying on the internet.
>>
File: 7103811.png (332 KB, 400x595) Image search: [Google]
7103811.png
332 KB, 400x595
>>27510812
>thinking I'll do something to benefit a society that I am de facto not a part of in the first place
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>27510812
Terribly rude.
>>
>>27510812
>doesn't offer a way to approach the situation
>killurselflol response
Sometimes I forget we have people who are more retarded than the fools on /soc/ and /b/
>>
>>27510782
Do you need to care to post? This is the most low effort thing I can imagine. If you actually find yourself caring for people in this, who can out pathetic other's Olympics then I think you should take a break. This is comedy for me.
>>
>>27510858
You took my post seriously?
You really are braindead. Off yourself nigger.
>>
>>27510877
Complains about killurselflol response.

Gives one within 2 posts.

Thanks for the (You)'s :>
>>
>>27510934
You took both of those posts seriously?
You really are braindead. Off yourself nigger.
>>
>>27502307
LURK MORE YOU NEWFAG FUCK
>>
100 posts

p
o
s
t
s
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.