[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet a gril >have similar interests >also a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1451622745478.jpg (36 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
1451622745478.jpg
36 KB, 554x554
>meet a gril
>have similar interests
>also a virgin
>date for two or so months
>has the house to self one day and wants me to come over with intentions of having sex, which is cool with me
>decide it's time to ask the question
>"you know, i really like you a lot, i want you to be my girlfriend"
>get the longest most awkward silence of my life
>"i'm sorry but i don't really want that anon"
>decide to drop it proceed to have sex later on
>a couple of days later and she has zero desire to be my girlfriend

am i crazy for obsessing over the title?

i feel like something is wrong with me if she doesn't want to be in a relationship after we both lost our virginity together

i feel like i was pretty much used and it's soul crushing

i never wanted this feel
>>
who cares, you had sex.

youre probably just a needy faggot like youre coming off as by starting this topic and she doesnt wanna deal with that

just be happy you got some sex you big faggot
>>
i'd be concerned too. she used u like my dearest eliza used me. the pain won't stop. u have to end it.
>>
>>27502231
You're just a man with good morals in a time without them
>>
>>27502283

i didn't want detached sex, if i wanted that i would have lost my virginity to a prostitute a long time ago

i had/have genuine feelings for her and clearly she isn't reciprocating them and i'm just trying to make sense of it

i wish i could just turn them off and not care at all
>>
she wants her cake and to fuck chad too.
>>
She's probably not gay.
>>
>>27502415
This
Although you are literally chad
>>
File: images-11.jpg (5 KB, 108x180) Image search: [Google]
images-11.jpg
5 KB, 108x180
You messed up OP. Women are emotional beings where as men are logical. Women essentially want to be in a love story that involves being assertively picked up, given the space to think and wonder about you, go on fun dates and slowly fall in love as if they're in a story. It's all about the experience for them. By trying to lock her down to be your girlfriend too soon you're essentially communicating that you're needy and have no idea how romance works. Next time just have fun with her, give her the space to miss you (minimal texting) and open up her feelings. Chalk it up to experience dood.
>>
>>27502564

that's sorta what i did a day or so ago

told her that wasn't cool to do that in such a weird moment and the response i got back just reiterated what i already knew after the i asked previous

i tried to play it off cool other wise in the texts and i guess i'm going to play this stupid cold war game where i don't text her and see her for a few days on end but i'm pretty sure the chances of a relationship with her are pretty fucking over

it's okay i'll get over it but man it's not been the best feeling in the world, that's for sure
>>
>>27502564
>caring about a woman is the death of a relationship
was evolving past cavemen a mistake?
>>
>>27502564
Who likes playing this stupid game?
This is retarded and seems like a waste of time.

Girlfriends don't seem worth it if you have to go through bullshit.
>>
>>27502231
>i feel like i was pretty much used and it's soul crushing
Welcome to being a man. Women will never treat you any different and it will never get any better. They'll also blame you for this exactly thing over and over to emotionally manipulate you to treating them EVEN BETTER.

Sorry.
>>
>>27502283
>youre probably just a needy faggot

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>27502401
>i didn't want detached sex, if i wanted that i would have lost my virginity to a prostitute a long time ago
That went out the window the moment you decided to have sex anyways after she already said no.

That being said, I've been in a similar situation and up to the point it happened I was pretty convinced that I'd have my first time with "the one".
>>
2 or 3 months +deflowering and not official is kinda fucked up but as a man you cant bitch about it, it wont solve shit, you just start looking for better elsewheres
>>
you're in a tough spot. On one hand you've got the lady who you want to be with, and shes nearly yours but not quite. And on the other hand, depending on her intentions you might jut be getting used. How long have you been doinh it? Because with my current girlfriend (one year and two months officially) we started as just hooking up. Then over time it developed into something more.
>>
File: 1323874532824.png (27 KB, 136x139) Image search: [Google]
1323874532824.png
27 KB, 136x139
>>27502821
pretty much every man has been telling me this

so stupid, i don't know if i want to do this stupid shit then

>>27503176
been hanging out for a few months now, she happened to have an empty house for a few days last week and i stayed over

we were also both relatively old to be losing our virginity (both 23) and i had no intentions of this being a casual thing especially given the situation, like i thought kinda otherwise but i fucking assumed waayyyy too much but i guess lived and fucking learned
>>
Try to start simple. I know that sounds contradictiry to where you're at but it could work. Dont jump the gun and go straight to girlfriend. Try just a date. Go see a movie. Rub the leg in the movie (she already had sex with you so it wouldnt be too odd) and if things go well when walkingtry to hold her hand. Get back to the basics.
>>
>>27503717

we did all that already man, like i thought this was the next step
>>
>>27503812
You've held hands and gone on dates and what not? Then just keep it up. Like I said earlier, I was kind of in your situation. (I had lost virginity earlier but I took hers four months before we started dating and have been together for year and months) so it seems like you are onto phase two. So keep going on dates. Invite her to things, go to movies, ask her to dinner, bring her over and play video games. Anything. Funny enough, your trump card is now sex. Bring her over, spend the day with her and make sure she has a good time. Then put on a movie and just cuddle. Thats all. If you do it at night then let her fall asleep to it. Then do something dumb and romantic. If she gets uncomfortable then juzt play it off like no big deal but it may make yoy seem like more than just fuck buddy. Besides you're already "dating" just not officially together. Seems like you're in it for the long haul but, speaking from experience, its worth it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.