[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My son, who is a senior in high school, came out as gay last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tropical-vacation.jpg (87 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tropical-vacation.jpg
87 KB, 1366x768
My son, who is a senior in high school, came out as gay last night so I let him know that when he turns 18, he can either start paying me rent or move out.

I've decided to spend his university tuition to treat myself and the rest of my family. Does /r9k/ have any ideas on what kind of nice thing I can do for my wife and daughter? I have about 80k saved up.
>>
too lazy to write your own b8 thread?
>>
Wow if my parents had reacted that way I don't know what I would have done.
I guess buy a gun to kill yourself and your faggot son.
>>
File: my bait.jpg (269 KB, 540x530) Image search: [Google]
my bait.jpg
269 KB, 540x530
Pay for a wedding to a new husband, give your daughter and son a better father.
>>
Take a vacation and give them a break from yourself
>>
>sharing anything personal with your parents
Sounds like it's all his fault. Somethings are meant to be kept to yourself
>>
Hire someone to write better b8
>>
>>27502155
this. even if i was a gay, why would I ever tell my parents?

would you tell your parents if you fap to hentai? why tell them that you want to fuck a boy?

its fucking retarded and everyone who jumps on the "coming out" bandwagon is a moron who deserves what comes to them
>>
4/10 bait, try harder next time.

But since I'm feeling nice I'll help you out a bit. The general idea of the bait is pretty good. But your writing is just moronic. You can't let out all the details in the OP.

Next time, give some vague but intriguing reason of why your kid's college fund is suddenly available. Make sure that the advice request appears to be at first glance your main motivation for posting, otherwise the bait is too obvious.

Feel free to practice your baiting on /adv/ (or for this specific example, /trv/) before you come to r9k. Slower boards, but you can get feedback before your big effort.

Good luck next time.
>>
>>27502174
Well, I can keep the fact that I fap to degenerate stuff completely secret and have no one figure out but still fulfill my desires of romantic companionship (>implying I can ever get it) via a woman. You can't really get that second part don't with if you live in the closet. You could get a gf and pretend to be straight but you wouldn't feel nearly as personally fulfilled.
>>
How did he turn out gay?

Did someone diddle him? Did you let him watch too much "progressive" media?
>>
>>27502074
Buy a gay hooker for yourself.
>>
>>27502256
>Well, I can keep the fact that I fap to degenerate stuff completely secret and have no one figure out but still fulfill my desires of romantic companionship (>implying I can ever get it) via a woman. You can't really get that second part don't with if you live in the closet. You could get a gf and pretend to be straight but you wouldn't feel nearly as personally fulfilled.

why even give a shit what your parents think at all though? there is no reason to come out of the closet. once you find a boyfriend you can introduce him to your parents and if they choose to get angry itll happen then. there is no reason to talk about hypotheticals until the time it happens
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.