[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You should feel bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hey robots, normie here.
How does it feel to be the literal incarnation of continuing human evolution? How does it feel to be the undesirable genetics dying out, and be fully aware of it? There's a silver lining though. When you die having never touched a real girl, just know that you've helped make the human gene pool just a little bit better.
>>
I wonder what makes my genes so undesirable...I see ugly, short and fat people have kids all the time. I wonder what went wrong...
>>
>>27501891
Ever read The Time Machine by HG Wells? This is basically humans splitting into two different species of owners and workers.
>>
>>27501911
Considering SJWs demand things like worker rights and proper education we're unlikely to ever get our own Eloi gfs now
>>
Except robots don't fuck. They just die off.
>>
Nah. The gene pool is slowly getting worse because no one living in shitty, underdeveloped countries or regions of any nature have lives or societies complex or meaningful enough to evolve standards. You won't see them deeming someone un-fuckable unless they're horribly deformed/diseased/etc. They also fuck like rabbits and outbreed anyone with sentience.

Being a robot is more to do with social status and mental problems anyway, which can definitely be influenced by looks, but they aren't necessarily the root of problems in either of the above categories.
>>
implying mental problems aren't genetic...
>>
>>27501850
Who wants a ruined vagina and hours of pain for a little shit that'll never appreciate you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.