[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel to be a white robot?, being genetically superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1456890224436.jpg (20 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1456890224436.jpg
20 KB, 500x404
What does it feel to be a white robot?, being genetically superior should make getting a gf easier for you... so why are you here?
>>
Childhood trauma, alienation and a pathological mistust of authority.

What race are you?
Are you a minority where you live?

What is that like?

I remember one of the times I had some temp work the bar manager screwed three black temps out of their tips.

I felt like a dirt person for not saying anything, but it's just another thing on a long list of bad stuff I wasn't able to do anything about.
>>
>>27501725
>tfw I'm all of these things
Paranoid about a lot of things recently, I have to force myself to go outside and see that people literally aren't trying to kill me or something
>>
File: 1450638564924[1].gif (41 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
1450638564924[1].gif
41 KB, 600x599
>>27501650
Two words: Erectile Dysfunction

Pic somewhat related
>>
File: 1452402086829.png (725 KB, 4001x2850) Image search: [Google]
1452402086829.png
725 KB, 4001x2850
I think they are either super deformed or disabled. There is no way an average looking white, middle class person can suffer in life.
>>
File: Image2.jpg (7 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
Image2.jpg
7 KB, 184x274
>>27501818
That's a nightmare m8t
>>
Being white is living life on easy mode, whites can't be robots
>>
no daddy means im practically a nigger right? and my mum could never find some cuck to raise another man's kid
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 900x598
Repressed homosexuality and worms in my ass
>>
>>27501650
Beta males are beta males in every race.

Also: Autism and BPD.

I agree being white is generally an advantage but it doesn't counteract everything.
>>
My dad was in prison until I was 11. He got out and went right back in the same year and was there until I was 15. My mom was always more interested in her soap operas than doing anything with me and wouldn't let me go over to other kid's houses. Being in a rural area with no one to do anything with I chose a hobby I could do alone, the vidya. The constant lack of social experience made me a continual social outcast throughout all of school until I dropped out when I stopped caring in 11th grade. Now I'm a 24 year old neet loser with only a total combined work experience of about 10 months and massive employment gaps. More like craters. I had two panic attacks on the first day of my last job and did not go back the next day so that got me blacklisted from the temp agency. I think I have a cavity in my back left molar, there's a pain in it when air goes across it. Also have hidradenitis suppurativa that effects my inner thighs and ass. No health insurance or money to help with any of that. Also tfw no gf. Being white has not helped me in any way that I can see. If I wasn't a coward I would kill myself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.