[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw if you were gay, you would have easily have gotten laid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: O8YAZxz.jpg (118 KB, 1142x704) Image search: [Google]
O8YAZxz.jpg
118 KB, 1142x704
>tfw if you were gay, you would have easily have gotten laid by now because guys don't get picky and have better sex drives than girls

I know this because guys wanted to meet and fuck me on grindr.
>>
Those guys on Grindr will fuck anything with a pulse to be fair. Half of them are looking to poz your neghole.
>>
>>27501674
Yes all want unprotected sex. Insist they are clean.
>>
>>27501674
>>27501710
fags really are amoral
>>
But what about STDs, senpai?
>>
It's true. If I wasn't gay I'd still be a virgin. It was so easy to get laid as a gay man. To girls I'm unattractive as fuck but to guys I'm apparently cute. I don't know, I don't see it.
Point is,
>I got laid
>you didn't
>>
Being gay sucks because only like 1% of dudes are gay, so you have way fewer options; plus, most of them are degenerate retards who just want to fuck random dudes without any committment
>>
>>27502470
>gay guys
>ever being in love
Love doesn't exist in the gay community. All guys just want to fuck.
>>
>>27501546
yes, you could have gotten laid. but you would have never felt loved, had a long-term boyfriend, and you could have easily contracted an std. you're also gay, so your adolescence is that much more fucked up than it already was. the tradeoff is not very good.
>>
>>27502470
This is the biggest part for me. I will pretty much never meet a guy 'by chance' or due to some random happenstance. There's no opportunity for you unless you download a sleezy as fuck app and press your luck at a one night stand.
>>
>>27501546

>actually fucking guys on grindr

Hell no. They all just want to fuck and leave and more than half have stds. Also being a robot is even more fucked if you're gay because everyone expects you to be some clubgoing socialite or a hipster.
>>
>be gay
>49% of gay men are obnoxious faggots who are degenerate whores
>50% are "I'm not gay, but I'll let you suck my dick! No homo!" Closeted dude bros who are secretly man whores
>1% are broken social autists who just want a bf to hold at night

Being gay is not fun, it's suffering. Not to mention as soon as someone learns your gay, you are no longer a person to them, your 'the gay kid', or an object. If you are having homoeroctic tendencys or thoughs stop them befor it's too late.
>>
>>27501546
Nice meme.
I'm a gay kv robot. The only easy options are old fat guys on grinder with stds. Otherwise good luck finding a gay guy that's anywhere near your age and willing to touch you. Straightfags can go fuck fat, old single moms but they're just as picky as the women they're complaining about.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.