[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons here me out. Should I not give up on the girl I love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 711891-Snow_in_Chicago-Chicago.jpg (50 KB, 560x368) Image search: [Google]
711891-Snow_in_Chicago-Chicago.jpg
50 KB, 560x368
Femanons here me out.

Should I not give up on the girl I love? Is persistence the key to success?

I'm 26, I never had a gf. And I've been thinking. If I don't get a gf now, then what are the chances that I'll ever get married? What are the chance that I will literally end up alone? I've never developed a relationship with anyone because nobody has ever wanted me.

I'm at a point where I'm refusing to say no. Why? Whats the point of living if your alone? I don't want to be alone. I want to be wanted by the person I love.
>>
>>27501379
I'm a lvl 27 khv. I had 2 oneitises for years. The 1st one seemed to love me, but I never let her know how I felt about her. 4 years after we last had contact, she had a baby with someone I never knew. The 2nd one was actually pursuing me for marriage, but I slipped away from her advances and pretended to be uninterested. 8 years after we first and last had meaningful contact, she had a baby with someone I never knew.
>>
How do you love someone if you nevet had a gf? That's creepy
>>
>>27502484
In what fucking delusional world is someone "pursuing you for marriage" and yet you clearly had no physical contact with them as kissless handholdless virgin?!
>>
>>27502656
Her mom asked me to marry her several times and I actively avoided her. That's not even on the level of blind arranged marriage which has been a cultural norm for millennia.
>>
>tfw girl I love is lying to me
>try to confront her and she just breaks down into hysterics
>don't confront her and I can see her feeling awful due to the pressure of maintaining a facade
>I just love her for who she is and wish she'd just be honest and comfortable
>>
>>27501379
You should sort out your mental problems first.
>>
>>27502941
What is she lying about?
>>
>>27503055
I don't want to get into too much detail but basically aspects of her past.

None of it matters besides it clearly crippling her sense of self-worth, and as soon as I try to touch on the subject to dispel any fears she has it seems like she assumes the absolute worst like I'm going to hold it over her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.