[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can i just say something and you guys tell me if you can relate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: yep.jpg (20 KB, 480x222) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
20 KB, 480x222
Can i just say something and you guys tell me if you can relate? :

>dont hate my life but want to die more than anything
>feel like nothing really means anything
>the only thing that will keep me from killing myself is finding a qt 3.14 who is a cute trainwrek and make a half-assed attempt to save her
>will probably kill self in next year
>have some close friends who think im joking or something
>pic related
>not really depressed, just in this weird in between land
>zero ambition (given)
>don't really want a gf unless it's the one stated above
>realize stated above only appears in movies
>eat like total shit but be skinnyfag
>wish for the sweet relief of death more than anything
Any of this apply to you, usually juat lurk here but i feel like if this clicks with anyone you guys are here.
>>
>>27501367
you'll be okay mate
>>
>>27501387
ya im still probably kill myself but thanks
>>
You sound a lot like me. I have an unhealthy obsession with girls who are self destructive and I want to constantly be someone who they're calling for help when they need it even though it's bad for me. I think I'm just too insecure to imagine being with a normal girl and her actually wanting to be near me

I'm skinny to the point that a doctor commented on it and said I need to start eating a lot more the last time I got my tetanus shot.

And most of all I just don't feel like I'm part of the world. I'm a uni fag even though I'm late 20s because I worked after highschool and I don't really like my life, but I don't mind it either and objectively it's pretty good. I just don't feel like I actually am any of the places I go, it's like I'm always at home, sitting in my room watching TV even when I'm in class or talking to someone.

Half the time the stuff I say doesn't even make sense and I can't communicate because there's so much going on in my head that just doesn't sync up with anything

It's like I'm just dreaming all the time

I want off the ride
>>
>>27501367
Do exercise, eat more protein, stop those shitty habits of browsing dank memes all day long.

Man up.
>>
>>27501409
Nothing wrong with that though, what matters is how you live your final days
>>
File: 1459278688130.jpg (30 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1459278688130.jpg
30 KB, 540x540
>>27501367
very close to me brother
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.