[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder, If you have a girlfriend, the only reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
Friendly reminder,

If you have a girlfriend, the only reason she is still with you is because Chad McThundercock doesn't think she is attractive enough to fuck. If he did, she would leave you for him in a heartbeat.
>>
>>27501321
True

It works the opposite way too though in a way
There's a good chance you're only with her because a 10/110 didn't fuck your brains out and make you fall in love
>>
>>27501321
Yeah but I'll dump her ass if someone better comes along
>>
It hurts 10 times worse when they leave you for someone whose fucking hideous. Trust me.
>>
>>27501613

This so fucking much. Chad is a fucking meme. Even if you're the Chad the stupid monkey bitch will have her hand on another branch just for the sake of cheating.

My first gf left me for someone 5" shorter than me, appears a good 60lbs lighter, balding, works a dead end journalism job, wears glasses, teeth straight out of Brittain, and dark curly hair. The fucker had nothing going for him except he was a memeing faggot who couldn't control his power level which I guess /cgl/ qt cunts like. It's not like I never went to cons or didn't do tabletop gaming. It came out of nowhere too. Noone is safe from female infidelity. Ever since then I've always been the first to cheat. It still doesn't make it hurt any less when the new bitch cheats too though.
>>
File: 1456015184918.jpg (123 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
1456015184918.jpg
123 KB, 1080x810
Ever hared of sloppy seconds, and nice guys "finish last"? The only people who have girlfriends and browse this board are beta providers. Enjoy your STD infested whore who will probably still cheat on you while take your money from your hands
>>
>>27502623
I've taken the virginity of 3 girls throughout my teen years and about 4 of my past girlfriends are still in love with me and talk about me to their friends. Idk if you're too right about that, buddy.
>>
>>27503435
That only works if you take their virginity due to how the female brain works. If you think for a bit you can understand how our society and romance works.
>>
>>27503508
2 of the girls had sex before me.
>>
>>27501321

This is sadly true.

I've always been called an 8/10 or a 9/10 by all the girls I've dated... but all I could ever land was a 6/10 or less. I can't get a good looking girl to like me. Because Chad takes her.

>Some of the girls had actual boyfriends they didn't tell me about until a week in. They expected me to be okay with this or because I was good looking I was just there to cheat with them.

What's even the goddamn point? I worked really hard to get out of being a robot and women just weren't worth it.
>>
what if I am Chad?

Daily reminder that if you have a gf someone like me took her Virginity way before you and secretly she yearns for my superior cock while your fucking her
>>
>>27503645

Well, yeah. We know. That's why this board exists. Did you think this was a revelation? Something new?
>>
>>27503703
Chads think they have all the mind blowing secrets when the truth is it all comes down to genetics
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.