[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEFORE YOU COMMENT STUPID SHIT Why do we keep retarded people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kid.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
BEFORE YOU COMMENT STUPID SHIT

Why do we keep retarded people around?

When I say retarded, I don't mean people with aspergers, I mean the completely retarded fucks who can't be alone for 10 minutes without burning down a house or killing themselves.

They literally waste thousands of dollars worth of resources and have no effect on our world
>>
For the same reason we keep disabled vets, non-working poor, and single mothers around.

"muh ethics and morality"
>>
>>27501319
I agree. Those resources could be spent on other things more important like infastructure and researxh. Retrds should just be exterminated or used for scientific testing. I blame women for keeping them around.
>>
What happened to natural selection?

Simple Test: Leave baby for multiple hours in a room without life support. If it dies, then it is not suited for our world
>>
>>27501422
or just do what the Spartinians did and dtown them with Alcholol. If they survived, well...they lived.
>>
why do we let retards breed more retards, but yet its considered distasteful and sometimes illegal to inbreed? its the same result.
>>
>>27501575
Well, Hitler sorta ruined Eugenics for everybody chum.
>>
because it means you're making a quality of life argument against a life. A life you're never lived.
You are saying "this kind of life is not worth living."
Some normalshit could come in here and make the same argument against us.
No one deserves to make that judgement call, and this is why abortion is selfish child murder.
>>
I totally agree. I think we let the ones who are already born live it out but start "filtering out" tard babies before they're born
>>
>>27501319
Christfags encourage people not to abort invalids and make it illegal to euthanize them
>>
>>27502277
Who are you to say that nobody can say what types of life are worth living?
>>
>>27502418
Why should someone be forced to raise a retarded kid and throw away their future just because they're unlucky?
>>
>>27502472
>murder with a good reason is justified murder
>>
>>27501319
But robots are literally retarded
>>
Because they feel thus pain and we care for them
>>
>>27501334
We all saw what a lack of ethics and morality did for japan and germany.
>>
My mom works with retarded kids. They're in 6th grade but do 1st grade work. A few of them are just "HUEEEE HURRR DURR" but are harmless. A couple wear diapers and need constant attention or they could destroy all the computers. One of them needs an anti-psychotic medication twice a day or she'll attack the teachers and bite/scratch their faces. Or whoever is close enough to her.

The curriculum involves teaching them 1+1 and then letting them play on the internet or watch Magic School Bus all day, then they go to recess but stay in their area so they don't go after normal kids. One of the diaper wearers was in that class for three years because he was never taught. Just thrown in front of a screen.

I don't see how these kids are not euthanized.
>>
File: AmerPsycho_208Pyxurz.jpg (113 KB, 1600x990) Image search: [Google]
AmerPsycho_208Pyxurz.jpg
113 KB, 1600x990
>>27502770
Propelled them into being world powers until Japan fucked up and drew the US into the war:

It worked well for them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.