[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a girl just nonchalantly says you're ugly out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1457482198681.jpg (98 KB, 430x350) Image search: [Google]
1457482198681.jpg
98 KB, 430x350
>tfw a girl just nonchalantly says you're ugly out of nowhere
>tfw you barely even know her
>>
>>27501237
sounds like a whore trying to look cool in front of others t b h
>>
>>27501237
what >>27501338 said.

she had nothing to lose and power to gain. she sure as shit took the opportunity.
>>
This happened to me once where a girl i literally just met (hadnt said a word to her) said I was "disgusting"...

like how do normies know to bully me from the start?
>>
File: 47557.jpg (39 KB, 250x349) Image search: [Google]
47557.jpg
39 KB, 250x349
>>27501237
I know that feel OP. Did she also make a disgusted look?
>>
>>27501237
Should have hit her with a fast comeback and ruined her smug attitude.
>>
>>27501237
you know those stories of girls who get sulphuric acid thrown in their face?

this is why that happens.
>>
>>27501237
tell her she needs to have her cunt removed to help get rid of some of her cuntyness
>>
File: 1432828016215.png (13 KB, 462x546) Image search: [Google]
1432828016215.png
13 KB, 462x546
>>27501237

>add some girl to skype (forget why)
>"Nice dicksucker lips"
>"Oh... okay"

>have been paranoid about my face and always wear turtlenecks/scarves outdoors ever since
>>
>tfw several weeks into a relationship
>she's cute, a huge weeb, likes to draw
>shy, adorable, killer nerd girl bod
>was a virgin when we started dating
>the sex is great

i also just got a new job with a huge pay raise and i'm going to law school in the fall.

i'm not here to tell you that you're all gonna make it, i'm more here to brag and make people feel bad about yourselves.
>>
File: 1449854715137.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1449854715137.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>27501754
Thanks for the great advice bud! I am sure all robots will now get a gf!
>>
>>27501237
>add girl from the 4chans on skype
>asks to see my face
>skype for a second
>I am immediately blocked
oh..
>>
>>27501754
wow nice man, i'm happy for you

your post motivated me so much. i'm gonna go to the gym and apply for jobs and approach girls to try and get a gf
>>
Have you guys seriously never met somebody so fucking offensive looking that you want to say it out loud? Like they just look fat, greasy, dirty, disgusting as fuck?

I've met plenty of people like that, but I feel like I'm holding it inside by not saying it. And I would imagine people who have no filter wouldn't be able to help themselves.

Most people aren't that ugly. Even fat people. You probably have no respect for others and don't brush your teeth, so you have that nasty white shit that accumulates on them. You probably have gross acne you refuse to fix. You probably look greasy, you probably stink like piss and shit and you aren't aware of it.
>>
>>27502112
not really. Thought I guess there was this one guy who came into a store I frequented and I guess he cleaned out grease traps for a living. smelled like a rotten bucket of lard. was pretty bad
>>
File: not impressed.jpg (121 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
not impressed.jpg
121 KB, 800x600
>be me quickly walking down stairs in some public place
>pass by 2 girls that are chattering to each other in english
>one of them sees me and whispers to the other "gosh, who is that scary looking guy/boy?" in a different language that I still understood
>overheard her and replied "are you talking about me?"
>she says nothing
>I rush down the steps and go on with my business

>mfw most girls probably think of me the same way that girl did
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.