[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every job I try to find requires insane amounts of experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pepe_scared.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
pepe_scared.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
Every job I try to find requires insane amounts of experience and knowledge. How can people get jobs so easily?

What are some jobs that I can do as a schizophrenia antisocial person?

Retail job is out of the question since everyone knows everything and I know nothing. Call center seems to difficult (one time I called a call center for a problem and they knew how to solver it, I wouldn't know how to solve it). Waiter is out of question since I look like a freak. Working in production line means you wont get paid and you will be on disability by 40.

What else is there? Only suicide?
>>
Do you rule out all retail jobs? Because I literally walked in and out of jimmy johns with a job, just had to take some food safety test that night
>>
>>27501016
I don't know anything about retail, so I don't think I am smart enough for one. When I walk into store and want to buy something all the sales people know everything and can talk about anything in the store.
>>
>>27500987
>schizophrenia
Yeah, I don't think you'll function well.
>>
>>27501038
Yea because you do it every day, you dont start like that, damn man just make sure you look presentable you can get any minimum wage job in a day if you live in the suburbs, i know therevare horror stories of a store opening in a city and the application line being long af. Fuck cities desu
>>
nepotism
just get on the neetbux train familia
>>
>>27501160
I don't think I can get neetbux where I am from. I don't have any disabilities.
>>
I'm a line cook in college. I also have schizophrenia, I manage with meds and being quiet as well as having headphones in most the time. I still socialize, just not as much as some people at work, that's probably because I was never really social much either outside of close friends. People at work just probably assume I'm a little weird but they all seem to like me well enough. Go see a doctor for some help, it will do wonders.
>>
>>27501213
I was on meds but they didn't work. Part of my problem is how I badly I view myself and there is no fix to that problem. I tried many things in my head, but in the end I always end in the same situation.
>>
>>27501254
Try different kinds of meds. You haven't tried them all. There's tons of different antipsychotics. Not all will work for you, but there's a chance you some might. Just keep trying. It's that or you be like my uncle who walks everywhere and does odd jobs for people who know that there is something wrong with him.
>>
>>27501038
They will teach you how to do the job. It's not like anyone knows about the job before they start. You learn as time goes on.

If you can work on some assembly line in a factory or something is usually good. It's boring, but it doesn't require any skills and you don't have to talk to anyone.

I worked at a lumber mill for a while. I sawed boards into different lengths from a conveyer belt. Literally just stood there and pressed a button to work the saw. Boring as fuck but I never had to talk to anyone and its impossible to screw up.
>>
File: Really.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27500987
>i have a mental illness and i'm looking for a wage slave position

literally just get NEETbux, but I honestly don't think you deserve them because of teh way you just acted right now
>>
>>27501193
>schizophrenia
>>27501193
schizophreniaschizophreniaschizophrenia

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE
>>
how to neetbux?
>>
>>27502487
Most countries don't have neetbux. In Canada if you don't have a serious physical disability, you only get $400 a month. Which wouldn't pay for shit.
>>
call center.
they will hire anyone who can speak and understand english.
>>
>>27502507
That's not good enough to get real neetbux. They'll just tell you to take meds.

A real "disability" is like being in a wheelchair or you're missing a hand. That's the only way to qualify for real neetbux
>>
Lie on a cv and pretend you have experience retard. I have never had an employer ask for references and they always train as if you have 0 knowledge.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.