[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she fell for the College Meme >SHE FELL FOR THE LIBERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (381 KB, 1242x2006) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381 KB, 1242x2006
>she fell for the College Meme
>SHE FELL FOR THE LIBERAL ARTS MEME
Enjoy your debt, you stupid bitch.
>>
>that fucking picture dimension
>that file size
????? senpai??????
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1242x2016) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1242x2016
This bitch literally believes it was School or the Street. God forbid she gets a job, but I guess no one wanted to hire a Wannabe Writer.
>>
File: image.png (434 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
434 KB, 1242x2208
>>27500992
I'm obviously posting from my phone, but I'm cropping out her name since I'm one of those autists that uses the person's full name.
>>
>>27501003
>it's not as simple as choosing not to go to school

wut
>>
Well, going into that kind of debt for a STEM degree would also be stupid as fuck.
>>
>>27501075
That's probably code for: My parents forced me to.
She is White and Korean.
>>
Why do you keep on bugging her it's so evident she doesn't want to talk to you

Is she your sister? She better be your sister or some family
>>
>>27501179
She texted me first.
>>
File: 1428859154084.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1428859154084.png
312 KB, 601x595
>he doesn't consider college loans acceptable debt
HAHAHA
>>
>>27501218
>any debt
>acceptable
Unicucks
>>
>>27501246
>scared of all debt
gee i bet you're in tip top financial shape :')
>>
>>27501391
Well, yeah, I'm not in any debt. :^)
>>
>>27500992
>not having expanded images fit to screen

idiot
>>
>go to school to be art teacher
>graduate
>get job before i graduate
>50k/yr and i enjoy it
>get literally 1/2 of the year off between weekends/holidays/summer

feels good man
>>
File: 1459302503249.jpg (56 KB, 606x600) Image search: [Google]
1459302503249.jpg
56 KB, 606x600
>mfw there are people ITT RIGHT NOW who didn't get full ride scholarships
>>
>>27501635

thats legit good for you

today in class (college art class) the teacher was on some bullshit. she kept saying that art students were better than everyone else because they could "think creatively." and then all the students in the class talked about how being art students made them superior.

then the teacher said that it was fine that art students "cant find jobs" because "no one can find jobs."

we were also talking about manual labor and everyone was dissing being a laborer which was insane so i spoke up and was like "tradespeople make a lot of money" but not much beyond that. didnt actually say that on average plumbers and electricians make more money than than these pissbabies will (also while being paid to learn instead of taking $200k in student loan debt.)

whatever im gonna keep my mouth shut but im an adult and have a job already in my major lol. i think most of the other students just have rich parents.
>>
File: smug ryu.png (19 KB, 633x652) Image search: [Google]
smug ryu.png
19 KB, 633x652
>Ameridebts
>>
>>27501027
Smart man

I forgot to crop the name on a screen shot I posted and some autist started spamming her fb profile in the thread

Luckily it blew over
>>
>>27500955
> my mother

How does it feel to have less of a clue than a liberal arts student op?
>>
>>27502104
What the hell are you talking about? My Mom takes Online Classes.
>>
>>27501709
>tfw 80% of the cost of my degree is paid for by scholarship
>I'm studying a 5 year law degree

Americucks will never know this feel
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.