[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else disgusted by public transportation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: cblue.jpg (65 KB, 950x710) Image search: [Google]
cblue.jpg
65 KB, 950x710
I find it unappealing
Honestly I would rather deal with traffic than sit in a filthy train cart or bus.
>appraoached by hobos
>easily get lost if you aren't paying attention
>likelihood of losing items is high
>train never drops you off where you need to be.
>more expensive to take the bus than drive

what are your sentiments on this?
>>
>>27500764
smelly homeless black guys sleeping on seat. has five sweatshirst and three pairs of pants on during the summer. multiple plastic bags around his shoes and luggage that are ripped but instead of putting a new one on there just added another layer.

inner city black kid counting his money and weed bags mid day with people all around him. cameras on bus.

that middle eastern guy dressed like he should be in afghanistan is visibly sweaty and nervous acting.

public transportation never.
>>
>>27500764
>robot
>having a car or driving
pick one and only one.
>>
File: image.jpg (456 KB, 844x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456 KB, 844x1199
Fuck, I feel you, anon.

Traffic in LA is horrible but I'd deal with it any time as long as I didn't have to ride public transport.

>beggars constantly asking for money or doing "shows"
>roaches, piss stains, etc
>creepy men always approach me and I can't do much since I'm trapped
>men feel the need to "start conversation" as if they didn't single me out only because they want to put their dick in me
>men jacking off or doing drugs
>can't use headphones because it's too dangerous
>takes at least twice as long as a car to get anywhere
>hot as balls

I can't wait to move away from California.
>>
>>27500923
every normie I know uses public transport and says they're too lazy/poor/stupid to learn how to drive, or that they plainly don't need to know how because they're fine with public transport. these are people in their twenties and thirties. if you actually leave your home being able to drive around on your own is a pretty robot thing to do.
>>
>>27501037
move away from California?
That's a destination, I was at a networking event in San Francisco, and it was the shit.
>sunny,
>people with the same profession everywhere
>studios to chill at
>good digital art scene.

SF is the bomb, where the fuck else are you going to go?
>>
>>27500764
For research purposes can you tell me who that picture is of?
>>
File: image.jpg (409 KB, 844x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
409 KB, 844x1199
>>27501121
It's cool if you like it. But I prefer the solitude, cold weather, wide open spaces, and the ability to purchase a nice home for under $1m. Once I make my money and make it to where I can work from home completely. I'm heading up north.

Here are some shitty things you don't experience at a "networking event"

>shitty infrastructure
>everything is expensive
>weather is hot
>no one knows how to drive
>as a white person, you are a minority in LA and people look down on you if you aren't a tumblrina
>gang violence
>parking is horrible
>people are full of themselves and useless without a computer
>people are into stupid shit like anti vaxxing, "holistic medicine", and shit like the indigo children or whatever the fuck it is
>must be earning six figures and married to even think of owning a home in SoCal, and if you're not super rich, prepare to commute for 2 hours

Art galleries, goth bars, and Thai food can only make up for so much. Some people think it's worth it. I don't.
>>
>>27501300
hmmm.... Growing up 50 miles north of nyc everyone was preppy white and I was the only minority. I am not complaining because everyone was really nice and "rich" (including myself), but it's good to see different cultures once in awhile. Also it's freezing cold half the year and if you don't have a car you are stranded.

>gang violence
That actually happens? I saw a couple of derelicts, but no one I couldn't handle.
>>
>be on public transit
>homeless looking drunk guy on back of bus yelling into his cellphone, smoking a cigarette inside not giving a fuck
>"BRO I'LL HOOK YOU UP WITH A PINNER BUT ONLY IF I CAN FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

I'm pretty sure he was successfully in that buisness negotiation too. The degeneracy is real.
>>
>>27500764
>more expensive to take the bus than drive
wot
>>
I actually really enjoy bus and train rides. I like to observe all the different people coming and going. I feel like it's my only source of public interaction even though I'm not really interacting with anyone.
>>
I feel like the bums and crazies purposefully find me and sit next to me. Every day last week I had some crazy/drunk person sit next to me. There is always some grumpy ass Lt. Dan looking homeless dude in a wheelchair. The natives always get drunk and aggressive and yell at white people on the train. Everyone smells bad on the train.

I honestly liked riding on the train in Beijing during the morning rush over taking my city's train at anytime of the day.

>>27501150
CortanaBlue . She's like red flags version of Rachel McAdams.
>>
>>27500764
In greece the public transportation is phenomenal, I was there in the summer and my God it was perfect. Clean of trash, homeless, and never got my stuff stolen. I used it twice a day for three months. Fell in love with a different girl every time I rode it. Much better than New Yorks metro or in London
>>
>>27501037
Whoa hi hello
I live in LA as well what do you take? Blue line red line?
>>
>>27500764
Major West coast city
Have to take a certain bus to get to work, take the first bis of the day on this line
Everyday, 2nd stop, 20 retards from a group home get on to go to their "job", it is a group day care
Some wear the same clothes everyday
One girl has had the same zipped up parka, use to be white, on everyday for 3 years
Got a guy who walks hunched over has a huge tongue, like a lizard long, he licks everything, the seat, poles, Windows
Black guy who yells about Barney and has a permanent hard on, sometimes jacks off
Fat girl with Downs, who either picks her nose the whole trip, really digs like she is running a gold mine, or licks her finger and rubs her eybrow, wash, rinse, repeate
Asian guy who's hand is always down the back of his pants digging away at his ass, I have never seen his left hand, ever
Got a retard couple who grope and make out the whole time, her teeth stick out almost straight, he has Mr Magoo glasses and so much acne it looks like Braille
Fat, huge, massive black girl with the smallest head I have ebpver seen on an adult person in my life, her mouth is so small, like a doll, how the hell can she get that far with a tiny mouth
There is a deformed guy I think is Mexican or Indian, he is almost a dwarf and has a giant show with a sole tht is about a foot tall, he farts constantly
Then the giant, he is 7 feet or more, bends over to stand on the bus, never sits, he has leg braces, his jaw is so far recessed yu pu can we the roof of his mouth, he carries a Bible and screams about Jesus, he always stands in the exit door and pisses, every day
I complain to my dad, want to get a car, he tells me it sounds like I fit right in
>>
>>27500764
crowded public transport is great for grinding your hard dick on hot schoolgirls
>>
>>27504297
if even a bit of that was real you should just get a BMX desu

cheap and doesn't punish you physically for ~3 miles of transport if you're not totally out of shape
>>
File: 1455695363889.png (204 KB, 409x480) Image search: [Google]
1455695363889.png
204 KB, 409x480
>>27500764

NEET here

just bought a car
>>
>>27500764
I just hate it when it is packed with lots of people
>>
>on the train in a foreign country
>qt3.14 reading a book stands next to me since all seats are taken
>she's slowly inching closer to me
>she's literally leaning on me despite no lack of space
>feel the spaghetti flowing
>closest I've been to a qt

What did she mean by this
>>
>>27505589
She was a gypsy stealing your shit.
>>
File: 1452971161816.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
1452971161816.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
>>27500764
>tfw a qt girl would rather stand than sit right next to you
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.