[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1454115299341.gif (2 MB, 395x350) Image search: [Google]
1454115299341.gif
2 MB, 395x350
Why I need a female in my life?
Why should I? it's just bring problems.
Why all of you don't see that in the bottom of everything? nobody owes nothing to no one at all, you just create those debts on your own.
I can't understand what is this love you keep talking about.
>>
>>27500342
my girl brings me joy and hope for the future. she supports me when I feel down and gives me a sense of purpose. she makes me believe in love and want to build a life with her.
she brings out the best in me
>>
>>27500394
yeah right, no matter how or why if it is a female human even if it by instinct she WILL cheat on ya.
>>
Idk boss I think it's worth a few tries. I feel this powerful sensation that having a woman in my bed would bring me happiness.

I'm finding it tough because I freeze up and run away when women talk to me so it's really hard to get one. Two young ladies walked past me the other day and said hi. Idk maybe they did. I froze up, didn't make eye contact and kept walking.

Then I overheard them say I was fit behind me. My brain stopped working and I kept walking.

Maybe I just need to go to bars and drink.
>>
It's programmed into our dna regardless of whether we acknowledge the majority of them are cancer or not from a rational standpoint.

You can say they suck all you want but if you're saying the same thing when a smoking hot 11/10 is dripping pheromones walking past you on the street you're either a new level of autistic or have the strongest willpower evar
>>
File: 1444519008432.png (643 KB, 1111x1200) Image search: [Google]
1444519008432.png
643 KB, 1111x1200
>>27500394
get out normie, all women are cold distant sluts deep down. You don't deserve her and she will leave you soon enough
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.