[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not voting for Trump What's wrong with you, Anon? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: 1459294991162.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1459294991162.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
>not voting for Trump
What's wrong with you, Anon?
Don't you want to make America great again?
>>
>>27500097
LIterally everyone in the world, republicans, democrats, independents, and people from other countries all agree that a Trump presidency would be detrimental to the US and the world. The only people who disagree are Trump supporters
>>
>>27500097
Because I'm not a part of democrap conspiracy to destroy the GOP.
>>
>>27500147
>foreigners are against making America great again
water is wet, more as this story develops
>>
>>27500097
> trump supporters
> believing someone just because they say they will do something without a real explanation of how
>>
>>27500147
>everyone says thing so it must be true
you know what else everyone else except a subset says? gangham style is cool, instagram is great, gays and trans are great, being a normie is great, mac and windows are the only operating systems, kinky sex is bad, a real man raises another mans child, etc..

i'm not saying you are wrong or right, but god, man... at least think for your fucking self.
>>
>>27500097
voting an idiotic businessman who doesn't know shit about politics into the presidency of the world's most throbbing military sounds to me like a poorly planned mistake

but what do i know, i actually think life might be worth living sometimes
>>
>>27500097
I'm surprised anyone from this board would support Trump, considering he would take your neetbux away
>>
>>27500182
>im not part of the democrap conspiracy to destroy the gop
That is EXACTLY what you are you fool.

trump is the only non-RINO still up. The rest are jewish backed neocons. Did you miss the part where they all spoke at AIPAC because of its immense power on congress and where soros funds moveon.org and where kasich was head banker and a board member of lehman bros?
>>
>>27500147
Yes that's what they all say and then they never really get "into it" as to how Trump's going to ruin the world.. only that he's "going to ruin it."

Then he comes back with the same type of shit about how he's going to improve it and goes on their level and never tells anyone how he's going to improve it, just that it's going to get done.
>>
>>27500457
Trump said he is the biggest friend of Israel. If you want to shill, go to /pol/.
>>
>>27500383
>idiotic businessman
his IQ is probably higher than yours.

he doesn't have the political experience,sure, but can you prove that more years of political experience make a better president?

bet you cant
>>
>>27500147
Listen to their arguments. Its all bullshit

>he's Hitler hurr
>#notallmuslims, let's throw national security out the window because hurt fee fees
>he's too crass!
>he's egotistical! (What person who thinks they should rule the free world isn't?)
>he's not a career politician (GOOD)
>>
File: 1453866348568.png (49 KB, 492x489) Image search: [Google]
1453866348568.png
49 KB, 492x489
>leaving your house to vote

That's pretty funny
>>
>>27500518
>keeps shilling
He's also a liberal billionaire who donated to democraps for decades.
>>
File: 1458590919815.jpg (83 KB, 960x577) Image search: [Google]
1458590919815.jpg
83 KB, 960x577
He's like LITERALLY Hitler and will start ww3 he's also a racist islamaphobe, CNN and George Soros told me so :^)
>>
>>27500510
>he says he is the biggest friend of israel
>says

he's not taking jewish money like the other politicians and in case you didnt notice he's the only conservative not taking sides on the conflict on the middle east, you fool.

Do you believe everything everyone says without questioning the context or pretext?

Do you not understand that presidency is a choice between candidates?
>>
>>27500147
>Jews and people from other countries telling you how to vote

OK then. Better listen to them,tjey would never recommend a bad candidate.
>>
>>27500578
>oh, so Trump says he'll make America great again, let's totally believe him
>he says he'll back Israel
>"oh, silly, how can you believe everything he says"
>>
>>27500517
>his IQ is probably higher than yours.
no

>can you prove that more years of political experience make a better president?
trump is a divider and a self-absorbed tyrant - the world is more intertwined and international than it's ever been before. a clown like him who couldn't convince a dog to eat a steak would be laughed out of everywhere, every time
>>
File: 1419444188915.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1419444188915.png
181 KB, 400x400
>>27500549
I wish I was on trumps payroll. I probably wouldn't be on a north Korean comic forum for virgins if I were one of his lackies.
>>
>>27500623
>Trump says he'll make america great again, lets totally believe him

It's not a matter of totally believing him. I don't totally believe anyone and like I said, it's a choice between candidates.

Trump is the best candidate and has the best platform. Whether you totally believe it or not.

>he says he'll back israel
he said he wouldnt take sides. That's exactly what i was referencing.
>>
>>27500701
>Trump is the best candidate and has the best platform.
>We'll be strong
>We'll make good deals
>because I promised this
Yea, really good platform. I'd rather vote for Cruz, since he has a good tax plan. Good luck with you r shilling regardless.
>>
>>27500629
>no
Trump was a student at wharton, and all articles ive seen say he's smarter than most of the population.

if you have evidence to the contrary or that his iq is lower than the other candidates then why not post it instead of making empty conjecture?

>trump is a divider
again what are you referencing? He's created plenty of jobs. It's the liberal media that's been dividing during this entire election.

>couldnt convince a dog to eat a steak
again, more tired, petty non-arguments. If you have a high IQ you sure arent showing it
>>
File: 1458882831264.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1458882831264.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

https://www.sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

guys.... this is bad. 97% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 3% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry...
>>
>>27500744
he has detailed how he would do each of those things. I can post sauce.

>rather go vote for cruz
completely abolishing the IRS is a good tax plan? why do you think this would help the economy or the government?
>>
>>27500182
There is no conspiracy. I am the conspiracy, dude.
>>
>>27500097
>voting
>changing anything
>>
>>27500897
>voting doesn't changing anything
study politics.
>>
File: 1458702961301.png (351 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458702961301.png
351 KB, 512x512
We have a successful member of the community sacrificing his time for politics with an IQ in the genius range sad his homeland is being run into the ground and beaten on every front. He doesn't even want a salary from the job.

Why not?
>>
HE'S XENOPHOBIC AND HATES WOMEN

HE HATESS WOMEN!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?
>>
>>27500828
You might as well shill for Bernie.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 565x800
MAGA when?
>>
I am voting for Bernie because i love my autismbux
>>
I'm voting for him just to see what happens.
>>
>>27501671
He wont be a candidate much longer. Will you join trump then? You don't want your country run by an evil cuck lady do you?
>>
File: 1455989505343.png (345 KB, 620x770) Image search: [Google]
1455989505343.png
345 KB, 620x770
>>27501707

Libs are pro autismbux, conservacucks not.

Do the math.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.