[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Games Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 460x215
What video game did you hate so much that it made you incredibly cynical and/or ruined your love for vidya?

pic related
>>
Firewatch
>>
Dark souls desu.
>>
Undermeme

Unoriginal opinion brought to you by Carl's Jr
>>
Pretty much everything made by Ubisoft after AC2.
I'm disgusted by how well The Division sold.

>>27500972
You just have shit taste.

>>27501029
Well memed. Say hi to /v/ for me.
>>
File: Face Of Mercy.jpg (31 KB, 534x460) Image search: [Google]
Face Of Mercy.jpg
31 KB, 534x460
>>>/v/ Stop. We have a board already.
>>
>>27499971
what did you hate so much about it that it made you cynical or ruined your love for games?
>>
games don't need to be good to be succesful
>>
>>27499971
Dark Souls II ruined any further interest in the series or the company.
>>
The last game that made me feel angry was goat simulator, only because I knew it would spawn more garbage lets play clones.

I didn't tought The Witness because I already knew Jonathan Blow was a pretentious knob and didn't want to give him money. Seems like I made a good choice.
>>
>>27501630
*touch

Also five nights at freddys
>>
>>27501332
>all these fucking replies
When will they learn my friend
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 180___uo2ct7N.jpg (20 KB, 441x414) Image search: [Google]
180___uo2ct7N.jpg
20 KB, 441x414
>>27501627
Blame b team and kys pls
>>
>>27501833
I know about B team but I don't think a side team of a company would also have the ability/power to resell an entire fucking game with some changes.

Evidently, DSIII acts like DSII barely even existed, and even supposedly changed some facts or retconned some stuff. Amusing.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't get the love for Bloodborne?

It was a more boring dark souls and the loading times made me drop it. Did they ever patch anything for the loading times?
>>
>>27501895
Yeah bloodborne is shit except the dlc
And they did fix the loading screens but they are still really long
>>
>>27501627
I tried playing it to get ready for Dark Souls 3 but I couldn't play for more than an hour before wanting to crack the game disc in half.

I think they made a lot of good changes to the game in 2 but they also made some absolutely retarded ones that makes you wonder what the fuck they were smoking.

Thankfully, 3 ignores some parts in 2 like they never happened in the first place and for good reason.
>>
Undertale
I just don't know how anyone can put out such a shit game and people buy it because tumblr advertises it everywhere
I just don't know anymore senpai
I..
JUST
>>
>>27501939
Ds3 is almost exactly like ds1 except str weapons are op
Also if ds2 makes you mad you must be bad
tfw I have 3000+ hours in all souls games combined
>>
>>27501989
It's an alright game if you don't look up any videos of it or search undertale on Google
>>
>>27501939
Yeah I've played through it twice IIRC but that's it. Once on PS3 and once on PC. I still have a fucking alt on DSI that I haven't ran through the DLC area with yet. Feels bad man.

No interest in DSIII. The endings even seem a bit silly.

>>27501992
STR weapons have always been fairly strong.
>quote by man who has primarily used a STR build since DeS
>>
Fallout: Mothership Zeta
fuck
that
expansion
>>
Undertale kinda bored me.

Fallout 4 disappointed me but I still had a fun time, just won't be replaying it until all the DLC comes out.

I recently played the first two Witcher games, and the second one did piss me off. I'm one of about two people who actually enjoyed the combat system of the first game, more so than the second by far.

The entire Borderlands franchise bores me to fucking tears, somehow I've played the first game like four fucking times, what's wrong with me.

I've never played any of the Souls games except Demon's and I only beat the first boss. I really need to get into that but I get pissed off so easily.
>>
Dayz.
You walk for like 10 miles just to arrive in a hell hole of a city and get shot in the face.
>>
>>27502034
Fallout 4 was so disappointing. I just bought it, played it for 2 hours then ended up playing Fallout 3 again.
Fallout 3 is nice and comfy.
>>
>>27502026
The endings are gr8
>I get to stab a sword into my wife's face
>beat the boss on the cover of the game
>summon waifu and beat cover boss
>summon waifu kill waifu beat cover boss
>>
>>27499971
Titan fall

Bought the ultimate edition when it came out

Never fucking preordered a game since
>>
File: firewatch.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
firewatch.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
I didn't even play this game I just watched a play through and it still pissed me off so fucking bad.
>>
>>27502026
Str was fun in des
In ds1 I got backstabbed so I just used my falchion build
Ds2 str was bad
>>
>>27501989
I thought undertale was fine. The fandom and the people who treat it as some sort of masterpiece are annoying but it's a decent standalone product. I dunno.

Basically the same with what's happening to Stardew Valley right now. It's a fine Harvest Moon clone, but some people are overrating it and now /v/ is treating it like garbage because the indie stench or whatever.
>>
>>27501627

I'm still shocked at how they fucked it up so badly.

>expect a sequel to Dark Souls
>get a game made by people who had no fucking clue what made DaS good in the first place
>>
>>27502077
I'm playing Fallout 1 for the first time right now, it's kinda cute.

gonna be the game I do for my first series of vids on YT that analyze every facet of a game in autismal detail. im never getting laid.
>>
MGSV. It wasn't terrible, but I just couldn't take that they fucked up the story of a series I love so much.
Made me realize video games are dead and all I've been doing is trying to be a kid again instead of trying something new.
>>
File: 1280529011320.png (232 KB, 625x403) Image search: [Google]
1280529011320.png
232 KB, 625x403
>>27502124
Absolutely mind-boggling, I tell you hwat.
>>
>>27502133
For what it's worth, I'd fuck you because you're an autismal fallout fan. I'm not female though.
>>
Bethesda games in general are all boring and the same
>>
Guys at least ds2 > bloodborne
>>
>>27502184
>having a ps4
>>
File: 1439169134795.jpg (46 KB, 424x505) Image search: [Google]
1439169134795.jpg
46 KB, 424x505
>>27502145
>watch the trailers
>expect a story about a man who was robbed of everything and becomes a demon in his lust for vengeance
>"KAZ I'M ALREADY A DEMON"
>story is actually dude parasites lmao, Venom Snake isn't even close to being a demon, Venom never fucking talks, and it doesn't focus very much on revenge

It's a fucking tragedy that the storyline in a MGS game is dogshit. It has nothing at all that made the story in previous games memorable or good. Kojima fell for the open world meme and we all fell for his ruse.
>>
>>27502212
I bought it for bloodborne and now hate my life
>>
If I ever turn gay I'll stick a fallout finger up my ass and pretend it's your fallout finger. We're both fat and stinky arent we
>>
>>27502145

You know the worst part? THE GAME ISN'T EVEN FUCKING COMPLETE. Chapter 2 is mostly rehashing missions from Chapter 1, but it's on a higher difficulty, you don't start with any items, or whatever. The whole "you're not Big Boss" twist is presented in such a sloppy fucking fashion and that's it. The story ends. Chapter 51 was left on the cutting room floor and who the fuck knows why. Liquid and his faggot little friends just steal Sahelanthropus and that's it. There's no closure in game.

How did they fuck this up so badly? Even MGO3 is a piece of shit that no one plays.
>>
>>27502158
I don't think you are really meant to play them without mods.

Though even without mods they are pretty fun for awhile, just buggy/glichy as fuck.
>>
>>27502158
>>27502369
learn to RP.
I have a wife and 2 kids in that universe. I live just outside of Riften. Ulfric is going to make skyrim great again so I fight in his army. Jew imperials are cucking us to the elves.
>>
Honestly Gone Home is when things really started to go down hill. That or Bioshock Infinite.
>>
File: 1374846555927.jpg (52 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1374846555927.jpg
52 KB, 511x511
>>27502463
>Bioshock Infinite

Don't remind me man. Ken Levine really fucked that one up.
>>
>>27502460
Jesus that sounds complicated
>>
>>27502501
what you don't like quantum entanglement something something infinite universes time travelers paradox I am my own grandfather?
>>
>>27502460
My fallout character shot a lady in the face and felt bad about it so he went on to become a paragon of the wasteland.
That's about as much backstory as I can muster.
>>
>>27502460
>tfw married to Aela the Huntress
>she's also my follower so we go dungeoneering together
>she literally goes beast mode
>adventuring and dungeon crawling together as husband and wife
>adopted an orphan who sold flowers for a living, cute as fuck

FEELS FUCKING GOOD MAN

>tfw no irl Aela the Huntress gf
>>
>>27503016
>marrying an abomination, bringing kids around it.
You basically married an aids patient that shit is contracted through blood contact.
Werewolves are daedric demons and I hunt them wherever I can find them.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.