[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty uni thread I'll start >shitty professors >grades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: photo.jpg (69 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
69 KB, 900x900
Shitty uni thread
I'll start
>shitty professors
>grades are litterally given away
>kicks students out for false accusations
>>
Currently studying Maths, Further Maths and Physics at A2. Planning to study Computer Science.

My firm is University of Manchester, insurance is University of Liverpool. Did I fuck up? Also if I end up getting rejected by insurance, what's a good clearing university?
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 2000x1644) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 2000x1644
My oneitis is going here and is going to become a Liberal Arts Major to become an English Professor. She's been there for 6 Months and is already complaining about Debt. It's fucking hilarious. She got triggered when she found out I work for $12/hr.
>>
Normie central. I see all the blonde hot bitches walking around and it makes me want to kill myself. Maybe if I finally get they'll jump on my brown cock.

Fun fact: Guys rate girls here as really hot. Girls rate the guys here as mostly ugly.
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 225x225
>>27500092
Forgot picture of my uni.
>>
I go to Imperial.

I don't get it. Some of my friends go to KCL and they are pretty clever. The uni scores well and has tons of nice alums.

Why is it shit?
>>
>kicks students out for false accusations

Do you have a story or stories to share?
>>
>italics in the logo
I can already tell it's shit, my man.
>>
UH University of Houston

>shitty ass fucking parking errday
>mostly liberal arts
>right next to a fucking ghetto, almost weekly a email is sent out about robberies
>2/5 weekdays a guy preaching jesus shit near library
>finally starting to get recognition for being a decent city college
>UT and A&M trying to set up new campuses
>>
>>27500092
>Fun fact: Guys rate girls here as really hot. Girls rate the guys here as mostly ugly.
Apparently the same is true on dating sites.
>>
>>27499924
What's the Kings College London sucks meme? The last four uni threads have talked about why KCL sucks.
>>
>>27499989
I'm going there for grad school, can I fugg your oneitis?
>>
Haha should have researched
>>
>>27500846
That's. Because it is true everywhere. Women are naturally inclined to think most men are shit.
>>
>>27502028
Men are shit compaired to women.
>>
>>27500798
I almost went there, they offered me an insanely generous scholarship (full ride+ a laptop) but I was too much of a snobby Yankee to take the deal.
>>
Go to University of Nevada, Reno. Tons of teachers and TA's in the science department are all Pajeets who can't speak English
>>
>>27500092
>I see all the blonde hot bitches walking around and it makes me want to kill myself. Maybe if I finally get they'll jump on my brown cock.

You pathetic delusional shitskins ruined r9k just FYI.
>>
>>27500092
Butt hurt Virginian detected
>>
Anyone go to Virginia Tech?
>>
>>27500092
>normie central

Well what the fuck do you expect at an American university, ya idiot?

Don't like it? Get out
>>
>>27502830
No, women are able to judge men more harshly because their dating pool is larger which allows them to have higher standards.
>>
File: cuhk.gif (106 KB, 724x501) Image search: [Google]
cuhk.gif
106 KB, 724x501
Here, have something different.
>>
File: Fordham-seal2_400x400.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Fordham-seal2_400x400.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>unreasonably huge core curriculum
>adjuncts everywhere
>garbage STEM programs
>one of the prudest in the country
>worst food amongst top ranked school according to USA Today
Only good parts are the radio station, and the location.

I'm graduating in May, and never looking back.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.