[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going to a Babymetal concert in 3 days I AM HYPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: w.jpg (58 KB, 682x454) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
58 KB, 682x454
>tfw going to a Babymetal concert in 3 days
I
AM
HYPE
>>
Off yourself you piece of human trash.
>>
File: perfect females.jpg (116 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
perfect females.jpg
116 KB, 1600x900
>>27499864
Babymetal is my favourite band in the world and their live shows fill me with pure energy. Why are you so mad?
>>
Tell me OP, how old are you?
>>
>>27499961
Eighteen.
>>
You sick fuck OP. I bet you just want them to take turns sucking you off behind the stage, you fucking piece of human trash.

Get rope and a chair. Make a noose. Hang yourself with it.
>>
>>27499845
...Babymetal...?
>>
>>27499845
They are still going? I thought they graduated and group stopped. Post their latest MV
>>
>>27500029
They're 10/10 why would I not accept such pleasures from them? Why are you so mad?
>>27500087
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY
>>
>>27500095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvD3CHA48pA
They'll go forever fampai
New album as well
mega:///#F!i1MBDKbZ!xA0F3NAePe8pwCYaUIT3Fg
It's great.
>>
File: sptb.jpg (36 KB, 486x447) Image search: [Google]
sptb.jpg
36 KB, 486x447
>>27500087
cute japanese girls dancing and shit to *metal* music
>>
>>27500128
Oh man they replaced the skelly band those guys were awesome
>>
>>27500189
well, they have a real live band now so they outgrew them
>>
i only like their dragonforce song

but they are mostly pretty gay desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTEYUFgLveY
>>
>>27500209
yeah but their new music doesn't sound as good as their oldies
>>
>>27500262
There are some 10/10s on their new album though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJpH5DngfLA
>>
Their music is trash. Why?
>>
>>27500330
You either love it or you hate it. I love their music and their live performances are the most fun thing I've ever done, my best days were at the 2 other concerts I went to of theirs and now they're showcasing their new album of theirs at this one. To top it all off I'm going in stoned so it'll be the best day I could ever have.
>>
>>27500359
im kinda in between lol
i like the odd song but it gets too much sometimes

i like them overall tho
>>
I WANT TO HOLD SU-METALS HAND GODDAMNIT, JUST GIVE ME THIS ONE THING PLEASE I BEG YOU. I LITERALLY CRIED WHEN I LISTENED TO THE ONE. IT WAS SUCH A NICE SONG AND HER VOICE WAS LIKE ANGELIC WHISPERINGS IN MY EAR.
>>
File: you gon die now.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
you gon die now.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
>>27500469
>tfw I, superior am banned from /jp/ so I can't share my love for su with them all there
oh well, at least I have my /r9k/
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.