[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when a girl claims she doesn't like muscles Why do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1456757770167.png (96 KB, 635x486) Image search: [Google]
1456757770167.png
96 KB, 635x486
>when a girl claims she doesn't like muscles

Why do some women lie to themselves like that? Is it because someone who is shredded has never hit on them?
>>
One of two things has happened here.

Either you:
>fell for the /fit/ meme

or I:

>fell for the ebin b8

Either way, girls don't care about your reps if you look like a truck. Consider a personality to match, then you might get somewhere
>>
>>27499615
if you're not baiting they're are afraid of rape, look athletic they can ignore it.

litterally yesterday my friend told me her friends want her to hand out with me less because i'm bigger and stronger then her.
>>
Muscle are basically male version of tits. If you're already good-looking, they enhance your beaty. If you're ugly, they will only help to attract rare deviants
>>
>>27499717
yeah this metaphor works. Too big they draw mostly degenerates who you don't want to associate with. big but not too big is the right way to go.
>>
>>27499615
Fun fact; not all women have the same taste in men.
>>
It's because they think they're players, shallow and self centered when the opposite sex is out of their league. It's similar to guys preferring "cute" girls to "hot" girls
>>
I think this is a communication thing. When a woman hears a guy ask "Do you like guys with muscles?" most women, living in a Chad-centric universe, assume that you're talking about professional bodybuilders or something like that. To them, all men they assume are eligible have muscles to some degree, as the various informational images you'll find on r9k have often pointed out, women prefer 'ottermode' guys, skinny but muscular.
>>
>>27499615
Girls do like muscles, but they say they don't. You know how they work.

You have to call them out on their shit though if they pull shit like >>27499691 by saying not to judge a book by its cover. Say you're a sensitive softie on the inside. Just open up a little and call them out.

However in that specific case it raises the whole other question of do you really want to hang out with a dumb chick who automatically judges you so critically? Probably not in the long run but that's anon's call.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.