[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got rejected by this girl who I was half in love with about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457037688909.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457037688909.gif
1 MB, 500x281
I got rejected by this girl who I was half in love with about 3 months ago. I really felt like she led me on at the time, I was angry and resentful and I couldn't deal with seeing her happy so I completely cut her out of my life. Every now and again though I'll see her on social media, looking beautiful and I'll fall to pieces.

I just can't handle it, I know I was never really going out with her but my heart is still completely broken. I really still feel like she is the one for me, no one I've met since then measures up to her.

I used to be a really good student, I used to work hard, I was motivated to change my life. Since she rejected me though I've been brutally depressed, I can't concentrate at all, my memory has gone to shit. I constantly feel hopeless and angry at her and myself. I also get obsessive, I stalk her online profiles compulsively when she comes into my mind.

It's scary, I have almost no control over myself any more. Every time I think I've made progress I just fall back into this spiral of constantly thinking how I fucked up and what it is I did wrong.

I can't handle it, I need some help please I really need some advice. I know I don't have a question but you people are probably older than me you must have experience with this. I'm close to suicide over this, I've never felt so low in all my life. I got some advice from /adv/ already, please though /r9k/ I'm in terrible trouble and I need help.
>>
>>27499601
will yourself out of it, if this is what unreciprocated love does to you, you will not survive a full on relationship. The strong survive, the weak die.
>>
>>27499601
As an oldfag I can confidently say that what you need to do is fuck someone else.
>>
>>27499601
I was in a very similar situation. I know how that feels man. I have started to think about her less and less, luckily. It takes time, but also try not to idolize her. That kind of helped me, but I still sometimes have nights when the memories are too much.
>>
nigga unfollow her on social media. Anything she does without you is going to send you in a tantrum, so you need to avoid seeing any of it, nothing good comes from seeing her posts.
>>
>>27499601
>You can't hurry love
>you just have to wait
>she say love don't come easy
>it's a game of give and take
>how long must I wait
>how much more must I take
>before loneliness
>will cause my heart
>my heart
>to break
>>
>>27499721
damn man :/ tell me about it, how long has it been?

>>27499676
I'm trying it's just so hard

>>27499713
I don't know how to get a girl to sleep with me, or even if I want that at all.

>>27499850
I know, it's fucking terrible dude you're right but I just can't help myself.
>>
>>27499601
Do a roadtrip. It might help, Idk though.
>>
File: 1459126305679.png (1006 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459126305679.png
1006 KB, 1280x720
>>27499601
I'm in love with a guy I've known online for nearly 6 years. He had a crush on me before I started feeling that way but I doubt he'd reconsider those feelings now, and at this point I'm just grateful that we're still friends.
I guess it would be sort of pointless to tell him, considering he'd probably have an awkward reaction and gradually stop talking to me, or at least in a worst-case scenario. But it's still difficult to deal with, considering he occupies too many of my thoughts and I just can't feel normal having a conversation with him.
I've just been trying to focus on university and my art and such, although it isn't easy. I'm just hoping that time will dull my feelings, but I'm not sure. I hope the same works out for you too, anon.
>>
>>27500197
It's really horrible isn't it? :/ Did you reject him?
>>
>>27500378
Y'see, I was aware that he liked me but he never gave a flat-out confession. So I was therefore not sure where to go with it, and waited around until his feelings [presumably] disintegrated. Now I feel like a pussy for not doing anything then.
And somehow that feels worse than outrightly rejecting him.
>>
>>27500811
Yeah I got to feeling like that, except I might have waited 1 week too long so maybe I didn't fuck up anything after all.

Do you have to see him around all the time?
>>
>>27499601
I'm going through something scarily similar right now.
I'm also old, and it's helpful for me to remember that not only have I been through this before, but I've fallen in love with other people since. You spend a long time wondering when the girl will come along who finally makes you forget about <person>. You feel like you'll never not be broken up about this. I can tell you from experience that it can happen.
It'll still hurt, but it just becomes a part of your history that you think about once in awhile, and not every 15 minutes.

It might take a few months or years to get to that point but you're only prolonging it by not removing them from your life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.