[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 >starting to feel too old for this board How do we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Sesame_16849c_5575320.jpg (64 KB, 780x788) Image search: [Google]
Sesame_16849c_5575320.jpg
64 KB, 780x788
>19
>starting to feel too old for this board

How do we make the underage fags leave? All these autistic "erica" threads, """fembot""" feels, retarded threads of roleplaying as women, all this shit is thirsty high schoolers who just realised how edgy it is to say nigger. Takes fucking days to just find a good thread that even has anything to do with robots.
>>
>>27499516
just cuck my shit up senpai desu
>>
Spam the board with the goriest, most fucked up shit you can find. I'm sick of these fucking normies and 'fembots' spreading their shit everywhere. Remember when this board used to belong to us?
>>
>18 is the borderline for maturity
Is this a joke?
Once you're over 18, you don't magically become mature.

I'm 24 years old and I still play video games and masturbate to cartoon characters.
>>
>19
ha.
haha.
hahaha.
Hahahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27499516
>Trying to find a good thread
>on /r9k/

Are you lost, friend?
>>
>>27499940
That's because you're a failure
>>
>>27499516
>19
I remember when I was 19 and thought I was hot shit on /r9k/
>>
>>27499940
You do, actually. When I turned 18 it was a huge change. It suddenly hit me how much of a failure I was. I literally turned from child to robot that day.
>>
>>27499914
Another 19 year old detected.
>>
>>27499914
When I was 13 seeing the sickest, most fucked up shit I had seen on 4chan was what got me hooked up.
If we want to drive normalfags away, maybe we should do the opposite: be as vanilla and boring as possible. Make this place a waste of time shithole.
>>
>>27499516

>19
>starting to feel too old for this board

I thought I was older and mature when I was 19, too. Turns out I wasn't, and it's probably the same for you.
>>
>>27499516
>19
Boy, you are preaching to the quire........
Been on this site since 04'
seen this place turn from an internet hate machine bent on taking down e-dipshits like ebaums to a platform for neo nazi wannabes and teeny boppers who think having sex is the pinnacle of human achievement
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>27499516
Congrats on the b8, m8.
>>
>>27500086
>Make this place a waste of time shithole.
Are you implying that it isn't already?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.