[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any horrible first time expierences with women? >finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1456942905362.jpg (4 KB, 266x178) Image search: [Google]
1456942905362.jpg
4 KB, 266x178
Anyone have any horrible first time expierences with women?
>finally get a decent match on tinder
>meetup and get coffee at Starbucks on campus
>kind of chubby in person but I'm a 22yo kv so I take what I can get
>asks me if I want to come back to her apartment to watch adaptation and smoke
>don't smoke weed normally but agree thinking I will get laid
>first thing I do once arriving at the apartment is take a piss
>instead of pissing normally it just starts to dribble out all over my jeans and legs
>freak the fuck out and try and dab it up with toilet paper
>piss smells rancid
>sit back down on the couch smelling like piss
>girl keeps her distance
>take a few rips and become extremely paranoid
>she stays on her phone the entire movie
>movie ends and she asks me to leave
>text her two days later and no response
Buying a helium tank tomorrow boys
>>
I have a below average dick and I still have never managed to get piss on myself. What the fuck were you doing, pulling it through the zipper or some retarded shit?
>>
>expierences with women
Fuck off.
>>
>>27499409
thats pretty awful m8, im also a kv so i haven't experienced anything bad yet because i dont talk to girls
>>
I got super drunk one time and was trying to piss and sometimes my piss will shoot out crazy i dont know why and it got all over my shorts. It was a girl I worked with and she told everyone that i pissed myself
>>
killing yourself might actually be the right option
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.