[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Highschool Memories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12
File: Victim.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Victim.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
PART 1

>Homecoming
>Teacher puts me on the roster for applicable students
>See list in Homeroom, nearly pass out
>Hear everyone in front of the class whispering my name
>Walk out, tell administration I don't want to be on the list, they tell me its no big deal
>Too big of a socially retarded quiet pussy to say anything
>FIGURES... I WIN KING
>Try to back down, Dean says no, people MUST like me If I got picked
>Nobody liked me, it was all a ploy to elect the quiet kid everyone bullied since in elementary school to the point he had to go to be put on medication to cope with the day
>Told to dress up
>Don't tell Dad
>Tell him I'm going to stay after school, and get a ride home later that evening after the football game
>Lie that the library is open late on Fridays when school has a function
>Sneak dress clothes in my bag, get dressed in the girls bathroom by accident because I'm so panicky
>Show up at the bleachers and wait for the nightmare to climax
>Think to myself, if I can do this, maybe people won't make fun of me anymore, maybe It will help me come out of my shell
>Delusional.gif
>Go through the motions, know I won, just wait it out
>Get called up for the Crown in the middle of the field
>Perfectly Stiff, of course they pick me and a real person. One of the 10/10 Staci's
>Just stand there with my hands to my side while yearbook and newspaper takes our pictures
>Literally feel vomit form, try to keep it down
>Gassy as fuck
>Gottogetoutofhere
>Somehow manage to hold everything in, tears, vomit, what have you
>Walk past student section, kids ironically cheering and chanting my name
>A few call me some insulting nicknames
>Have to walk off the school property holding crown and sash in pitch black of night while every person I pass either ironically complimenting me, or unknowing parents saying GREAT JOB! even though they have no idea who I am
>Throw stuff away
>Puke 3 times in trees where nobody is
>>
>>27499170
You didn't have to do that. The school has no authority to force that shit on you. You did all that to yourself. You could've just not gone.
>>
the exact thing happened to me in high school except I wasnt king

>kids vote for you for sophomore homecoming court as a cruel joke
>forces to ride in a parade sitting on the back of a convertible and hold hands with a Stacey
>you can see the look in her eyes that says "kill me now I can't be seen holding hands with this fucking loser"
>>
File: hotdogbrah.jpg (72 KB, 634x432) Image search: [Google]
hotdogbrah.jpg
72 KB, 634x432
>>27499170
PART 2 (Ending)

>Ask a few kids I figured would maybe give me a short ride home so I didn't have to walk by myself in the middle of the night
>Nope.avi
>Walk home, have a panic attack halfway and sit in a gas station Subway for 45 minutes sipping a sprite
>Finally make it home
>Dad is up waiting for me
>He watched the football game/homecoming thing on the Local TV news sports things
>He was finally happy for me, yet disappointing I never mentioned it to him
>Never assumed it was all a cruel joke
>Mentioned it to anyone he ran into, called family
>Never talked about, never said anything about it
>Thought I was popular
>Despite the fact that was in September and I've never had a friend, and never left the house other than to go to school or to rent a game or movie at Family Video
>Get to school the following Monday
>Girls whisper while looking at me
>One girl says "YOU REALLY FUCKED UP, AHA BUT YOU DIDN'T DISAPPOINT, THEY SAID YOU WOULDN'T SHOW, SO KUDOS!"
>Few other offhand comments during the week
>Literally want to kill myself everyday anyway, this didn't help but I was and am too much of a confidence lacking coward anyway
>That moment fucked up what I though was a decent 4 years of school, They could have been worse I thought to myself those first 3 years, then as soon as that came around, I knew my life was nothing but misery and a game for people who fit in.
>That was just one day in my miserable existance
>Wish for death every night I go to sleep.
>I'm 26.
>>
>>27499343
You weren't forced to do any of that. You did it of your own volition.
>>
>>27499353
Whatever. You're still here. Find things you want to do and do them. Make yourself happy because we can't do it and those shits from school don't want to.
>>
>>27499343
This is why I'd love an opportunity like this.

I'd get all my revenge on making Stacy as uncomfortable as possible.
>>
>>27499383
no you don't understand I tried to get out of it because I knew it was a cruel joke right away but my parents and the teachers just laughed at me and said I was paranoid and said if I didn't do it how would all the other kids who didn't get to be on homecoming court feel
>>
>>27499446
You still didn't have to do anything. There was nothing anybody could do to force you to be there.
>>
>be at the bar
>see a normie jock from high school
>says he thought for sure you would be the guy who snapped and shot up the school
>maybe I should have
>>
>>27499513
Should've said tonight's the lucky night and then started reaching into your waistband/jacket.
>>
>>27499474
my parents made me do it on pain of grounding because they were Chad and Stacey when they were in high school and they wanted me to be a Chad too
>>
>>27499541
kek shoulda coulda woulda
>>
>>27499542
I would've taken the grounding. It's not like you had any friends to see or places to go.
>>
>>27499170

Stop being a little bitch

You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, the faster robots understand this, the faster they will be happy. Stacy and Chad don't care about you and you shouldn't care about them.

Absolutely disgusting how you can't even be selfish. You're literally so scared and so whipped by people you hate and people who hate you that you will do what they want, knowing full well that none of them want you do be happy.

s m h f a m a l a m>>27499170
>>
>>27499577
they were going to take away my videya too
>>
>>27499622
My mom did that shit all they time. Grounded me from the computer and shit. But I'd just sit there and play it. She'd come in and say "aren't you grounded?" And I'd just looks at her like "bitch, what're you going to do?" Worked every time.
>>
>>27499614
Fuck off Chad you already ruined our lives in high school isn't that enough? Just fuck off you sadistic piece of shit
>>
>>27499659
No you faggot. That poster is right.
>>
>>27499678
what can I do about it now Im 24
as usual Chads ruin everything even our depressing high school existence thread
>>
>>27499678
Agreed.
Why did you guys show up to your torture? The school CANNOT force you to do shit.
>>
>>27499659
>Blaming 'Chad' for your own failings

M8, that is of your own doing. There is no real 'Chad', that's literally the equivalent of the bogeyman. You ran yourself into the ground and blamed it on the guy with the flash hair and some vapid sophomores leaning on him, and you apparently feel the need to keep blaming this random for the rest of your life. Who cares about high school? Why focus so hard on such an insignificant yet unpleasant place? 4 years is a drop in the interstellar bucket. Take your hits, learn your real lessons, stop blaming others for your current situation, and move along with your life.
>>
>>27499659
>>27499766

I'm no Chad you sad sack of shit, I'm just trying to give some advice here.

Stop caring so much about what other people think. Don't you understand that you're barely a passing thought in their minds? And on the rare occasions they do think of you, it's never anything nice.

Why can't you think of yourself and be SELFISH? Literally just start thinking of yourself instead of what other people think of you. You already know you're a loser, and you already know that other people think you're a loser.
>>
OP that was a terrible blogpost
>>
Why didn't any of you take the punishments, or just broke down in front of them? They would know something was wrong then.
>>
>>27499170
>>27499353

You haven't spoken or interacted with these people in over 8 years.

Why do you care? Why are you thinking about it?

So they voted the biggest nerd in school to be homecoming king. People are jerks. I got put through hell in school myself because of jerks. I was led to believe I had no true friends and no true connections. My only solace was online typefucking on IRC with someone I pretended was a girl.

Highschool's not worth worrying about. The fact that you're 26 is not worth worrying about. You're young according to the workforce. The way through this is simple

-care about yourself
-make mad bank
-do w/e you want
>>
>>27499800
and so now Im here and regret even sharing my experience cuz I just get shit on further
>>
>>27499849
Hey man don't worry, though you should've just taken the punishment or broke down in front of them.
>>
Pretty sad story. Sorry man. Hope things get better.
>>
>be awkward kinda fat guy
>didn't even consider prom
>get asked out to senior prom by this girl
>end up ignoring her all night because i was never that much into partying and some guys i knew who were into partying got me wasted because "i've never seen anon wasted before"
>apologize to her
>she tells me not to worry
>still feel bad
>haven't spoken to her since
>>
>get into groups for this project. you should be able to form your own groups.
>>
>>27499273
It is a fabricated story duh
>>
You shouldn't have done it. The anon saying that you shouldn't cared about them is absolutely right. Your forced it on yourself.
The only reason why i went to my high school prom it's because it was on a fucking club and we had open bar for us until 2 am, when the doors opened for regular costumers.
Spent the whole night drinking gin and tonic on a free and went home by myself by 2 am drunk as fuck. It was a good evening.
>>
File: sad fat spanish cat.webm (692 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
sad fat spanish cat.webm
692 KB, 720x404
>>27499353
>then as soon as that came around, I knew my life was nothing but misery and a game for people who fit in.
>>
>>27499170
>walking to class
>behind three latina sluts
>they start looking back and giggling
>one speaks up
>"hey sexy, you wanna to eat some mexican?"

[laughing intensifies]
>>
File: 1459289004972.jpg (72 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1459289004972.jpg
72 KB, 500x440
>"Well, you can go to Homecoming by yourself!"
>"You can meet people at the football game!"
>"You can go to Prom by yourself!"
t. unrealistic mother

Girl asked me to prom four days before
>find out next day it was a joke, after having mentioned it to parents
>just lie and tell parents that the prom is being held like an hour-and-a-half away so I don't have to go
>>
>>27500054
must be nice living in a country where you can drink at 18

most of us cannot into that feel
>>
>>27499353
>YOU REALLY FUCKED UP, AHA BUT YOU DIDN'T DISAPPOINT, THEY SAID YOU WOULDN'T SHOW, SO KUDOS!

FAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27500076
I really fucking hate this type of bullshit. It didn't happen to me too much in my later years of highschool but for some reason staceys think its ok to sexually assault you because you're unatractive.
>>
It wasn't called Homecoming, I don't remember what it was. Completely ignored it, and vice versa.
It was and still is conflicting that even the geeks (male and female) managed to go, though.

Is /r9k/ the bastion of people too disconnected even for the geek cliques? Did anyone else feel like they were the only one (or two at most) who did not go to high school activities and social gatherings?
>>
>Mom forces me to start going to church because she realizes I have no friends at school
>go, actually make friends
>mom doesn't like the friends
>"It's no wonder you'll never be able to find a girlfriend anon, you're you and you hang out with those losers"
>slowly grow apart from church friends
>now 0 friends, 23, virgin loser, every time I see mom she starts hinting that she wants me to get a gf
>next time it comes up I'm gonna tell her to stop mentioning it because it's never going to happen, I gave up on it and she should too
>lay awake at night and think about all the memories I'll never have of happiness enjoyed with other people
>still too much of a pussy to kill myself like my based cousins did

That bitch doesn't deserve to be the only one of her siblings to not have experienced the loss of a child.
>>
>>27500529
I was told literally from kindergarten that nobody would ever want anything to do with me. At this point, even if I can convince myself it's not true, I'm far too old to gain the social experience needed to rectify it.
>>
File: article-shoot9-0524.jpg (47 KB, 970x643) Image search: [Google]
article-shoot9-0524.jpg
47 KB, 970x643
>>27499513
its not too late

eliminate normies
>>
not hs but junior high

>very depressed for the past year
>get put into some bullshit "advanced" class for pedants
>no friends
>all full of Chads and Stacies somehow
>literal 2 desk exclusion zone around me
>spend all classes pretending to sleep, listening in and thinking of ways to kill myself
>one day I wake up and think "this is the last time I'll wake up"
>skip school and go to all my favorite places, all of which are completely secluded, some in fields, some in the woods
>plan on just cutting my throat
>wuss out after an hour standing there with knife in hand
>next day at school a classmate who wasn't all that bad but still not a friend tells me
>when I was gone, the teacher had a talk with the class talking about how lonely I must be and how the whole class should essentially pity me for ostracizing me
>am I that pathetic
>mfw even the teacher pities me and recognizes how weird I am

I don't know how good this is. After typing it out I realize its not that big of an event and doesn't have much direction but whatever, it meant a lot to me.

While I post this, does anybody else feel like normies will never truely understand how lonely it to not have friends in school? I mean, normies will never really know just what its like to spend every lunch in the library and every class sitting alone, always on the fringes. When you say it, the reaction is to think "oh, thats sad" and then think nothing of it. I don't think they will every actually think about every day, every hour some people spend just thinking about how alone they are and about ways to kill themself. Its not just a period of 1 day, but years and years of it.

There's my rant because I feel like it and I can just leave it and pretend I never wrote it if I want.
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 917x871
>freshman year
>have a small niche of friends
>go out for lunch
>kid who didn't have many friends either tags along
>friends get annoyed and comes up with ways to ditch him
>I stupidly follow a long--everyday
>realize he didn't have anyone but us to go to lunch with
>feel awful for being a part of that group mentality and trying to get rid of him
>>
>>27499170
>>27499353

It sounds like anything bad that happened was completely in your head. They pity voted you into homecoming king and you sperged out.
>>
>>27500376
You fucking since, they're catcalling you.

When men do it, it's a way of getting a quick, trashy sexual fix.

Hispanics do it all the time. They're sexual fiends.

Source: Fit and have been called attractive - work in Hispanic and black side of town - this happens to me all of the time - have to shut them down because of reasons
>>
>>27501608
I feel you man

the "anti-bullying" programs they do in schools these days are a fucking joke.
>>
>>27500977
Dont be a pussy, just save some money an get a prosty
>>
>>27499353
You're 26 and you're STILL bitching about high school?

Let's be honest, you got voted homecoming king. I used to get beat up and followed home in high school and even I got over it. In fact, I'm 24 now and the best years of my life didn't even start until I turned 20 and they're still going strong.

When are you going to let go of the past? You owe it to yourself to go and have a great life and leave the assholes behind, I promise they barely remember you anyway
>>
>>27501896
they didn't pity him, they wanted a laff
and he managed to not sperg out
>>
>prom
>i went
>it was horrible
>I went with the shy girl who had a granny body who all the girls liked because she was nice and helped them with homework
>they elect me and her as prince

it was pretty awkward but i never got bullied like you because i was good at throwing bantz and wasn't a sperg.

unfortunately im very ugly and a manlet so im still a KV.
>>
>>27501608
There's a reason why a lot of normies who come on this board assume we're just joking around... They literally cannot comprehend years upon years of real loneliness... Their whole life theyve had friends, relatives, acquaintances, etc etc to fall back on... We have nothing but our parents (some of us don't even have them)... Life fucking sucks dick....
>>
>All these pretend robots saying, "You did it to yourself!"

I fucking hate how fucking "Normalized" this board is getting. Stop fucking pretending you belong here you pieces of shit.
>>
>>27502385
He literally did it to himself. I never went to any of those dances because I'm not a moron.
>>
>>27502446

>I had the power to make decisions about my life.
GTFO OUT YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT NORMIE GEEEEEEEEET OOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27502500
Go back to r/4chan, kiddo
>>
>>27501608
>>2 desk exclusion zone

Fuark I know that feel bro
>>
>>27502516
*pssh nuttin personal*
>slices behind you flipping
>>
File: 1427624276881.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1427624276881.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>girl wanted me to go to homecoming with her
>didn't
>>
>>27501608
I know this feel. I'm in uni. But here is my story:
>be undergrad
>get invited to graduate student only club because I'm in top 1% of my undergrad class
>don't talk to anyone
>don't really wanna be there
>just there to put on resume
>fast forward 4 months
>induction ceremony day
>get inducted and eat cake and drink my mini can of 7up all by myself
>lie and say I have to go to work right after finishing my cake to gtfo
>no one even says bye after I announce it to the room
>just blank stares
>k
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter though m8. You'll always be lonely. You'll always be alone. We were born different, cut from a different cloth. It's best just to focus hard on school and your hobbies so you will always be superior to Chad in terms of raw skill at least. I just add everyone from /soc/ on kik and Snapchat and have good banter with them.
>>
>>27500067
That was a good image macro anon, thank you.
>>
May be more than 1 part, I'll try to contain it.

>be me, sophomore 15yo
>homecoming coming up
>try to ask out one goyl I had a minor crush on
>no surprise, she denies me cuz I'm a punk/metalhead, not to mention I listen to really avant-garde and experimental shit nobody at school liked
>me and punx show up at homecoming, totally decked out in our jackets and vests, along with our boots
>friend dyed mohawk dark blonde just for this
>cuck teachers bitch about dress code
>lol ok faggots first time you said anything
>we win and charge in screaming metal/punk lyrics
>everyone is practically a normie or a sub-normie who thinks we're autistic
>in a way we are I guess
>we hang out towards the back, get avoided like the plague
>after about 20 minutes mohawk and his girlfriend go off to fuck in a classroom
>we tag along just to get away from normalfag filth
>classroom has like 6 other people in there that had the same idea
>they don't mind us and just continue on
>friends insult mohawk while he's getin succ, and we listen to music and blather on
>UNTIL

Part 2 coming soon
>>
>>27502835
Here's part 2

>mohawk suddenly gets real generous (probably because of succ) and he offers us turns with gf
>waitwot.avi
>oknotcomplainingiguess.avi
>we all get to have a good time at least once, I lost my dear virginity there, worth it though, she was like 7.7/10
>all of the sudden moralfag walks in to "put his belongings in a safe place and is shocked
>we figure he's going to tip off the pigs
>we have to let this fucker get the succ from mohawk's gf
>she is visibly unhappy, bit him once, but he doesn't squeal
>we venture back out and faggots are still listening to top 40 radio shit
>I request Blue Monday by New Order since I like it and its dancey enough for normies
>even though its seven minutes long, they really like it
>I request Chosen Time by New Order
>people REALLY like it
>switch it up
>request Buzzcocks' Ever Fallen In Love With Somebody
>normies still buying it, think its a joke maybe to make me seem musically superior or something
>since normies really liked my first set I get to be DJ for a bit, also because DJ's feel like they need to get wasted
>suddenly get master plan
>tell friends, they love it
>AND

part 3 coming soon
>>
would you all believe me if i told you that one of your peers won prom king?
>>
>>27503017
>New Order
My absolute nigga.
>>
>>27499170
at least they didn't dump a bucket of pigs blood on you
>>
File: 1459113582967.jpg (58 KB, 545x444) Image search: [Google]
1459113582967.jpg
58 KB, 545x444
>be senior
>parents want me to go to prom
>iguess.png
>ask oneitis if she wants to go
>"sure!"
>my parents want to take pictures of us even though we're wearing two different colors
>go to prom location
>walk up
>"ID please?"
>realized I forgot to bring my ID
>rush back home to retrieve it
>nobodys home to answer the door, but I found out I could get in through the garage
>stood in front of the door wondering if I should make an attempt or say fuck prom and spend the evening with my oneitis
>fuck prom and spent the evening with my oneitis

I didn't even want to go to begin with but my parents kept pushing it on me because they didn't go to theirs. I'm still told that I'll regret it.

That was also the first time my parents met any friend of mine, and a girl at that
>>
>>27502500
he's exactly right though
i spent every single prom and homecoming dance shitposting and playing video games
there is absolutely no reason to put yourselves into those situations if you're a true robot
>>
>>27503017
Part 3, hopefully final, even though it seems I'm alone

>plan is to play one light song, then a little harder one, then a harder one, until it gets so weird and brutal people remove me from my throne
>so I play Beach Boys Surfin Safari
>normies like Beach Boys
Here's where the fun really starts.
>amp it up, play Owner of A Lonely Heart
>some people don't buy it, most of them still sticking with it
>play The Queen Is Dead by The Smiths
>a few still confused, most still like it
>okletsseehowyoulikethis.png
>play The Stooges' Search and Destroy
>turns out some people don't like buzzsaw guitar and Iggy Pop screaming
>goodgoodletthehateflowthroughyou.
>play Ramones' Blitzkrieg Bop
>then play (I'm) Stranded by The Saints
>people really hate buzzsaw guitar I guess
>try to make it last longer, play You Can't Kill Me by Gong
>oh boy, they don't like this one, save for a few cool guys/girls
>now let's brutal!
>play Metal Militia by Metallica
>friends love it, other people hate metal
>decide to then play Antichrist by Sepultura
>they REALLY do not enjoy that one
>play Atrocity Exhibition by Joy Division
>oh my fuck I REALLY rustled their jimbobs
>DJs should have been back but they're totally wasted about 10 miles down the road at a bar
>they gave me full control of tunes, I tell people to stop bitching
At this point I wonder why haven't the staff tried to pull me away?
>while I play Heroin Beach by Daycare Swindlers I find out why
>some kids got busted for pot and liquor on a party bus, they're fighting the staff
>I see our hated principal get blasted in the fucking face
>starts to get bad, we get everyone together to leave
>other friend invites us on his party bus, we leave almost immediately
>we laugh it all off
>since driver can't see in the back except for a little bit, and there's some 7-9 ranged girls there, people start fucking
>and again mohawk's girlfriend gets passed around again
>I get home at 2:30 in the morning alone
>mfw did that really happen?
>>
> forced to go to prom by mom
> be there for some 15 minutes, already want to leave
>"haha anon where are you going? you cant leave :))"
> crawl out the motherfucking bathroom window.
that was a prom thingy at the end of ele.
I didn't go to HS prom but went out with oneitis only to be friendzoned hard
>>
>>27503047
All of them are musical gods, especially Peter Hook. Its a shame he left.
>>
>>27502446
I 100% agree but here's another point, we all do stupid things when we're teens and hindsight is always 20/20.
>>
> American highschool

Fuck me all of this shit sounds brutal, in the UK if you're a pussy beta you just get verbally insulted. No wonder so many beta bitches in America shoot up their schools.
>>
Why do the normies hate us?
>>
I think the worst part is that the school thought they were doing you a favor. It's pretty condescending of them to think you'd feel happy about this obviously manufactured event.

Here's my HS story. After the last day of school of my senior year, I went to a hiking trail by myself with my yearbook and fapped to a picture of the girl I had a crush on but wouldn't talk to me and cried afterward.
>>
What kind of dumb prank is this? The 10/10 girl had to be queen with the kid they all consider the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>depression
>friends lose interest in me because i'm no longer entertaining
>use gossip and spreading lies behind my back to the group to the turn it against me
>feel unwelcome, bored, uncomfortable
>leave group for other friends
>group blames me, likes me even less
>another friend introduces me to weed
>uses me for weed money and transport to smoking spots
>when she tells people she smokes weed there's backlash so she makes out i'm the big smoker and she just tags along occasionally
>depression/rumours lead to thousand yard stare at school
>people interpret this and dry eyes (symptom: redness) as being high at school
>feel even more self-conscious at school
>start skipping
>start feeling uncomfortable and distant from my last two friends
>start hanging out with this weird unattractive homosexual guy
>he plans to try to fuck me so he can tell everyone for some reason
>confide shit in him
>eventually fuck him just because i thought it might be okay
>i'm anxious as hell and it's humiliating
>he tells everyone everything

it got worse too :)))))))
>>
File: 1452780393039.jpg (57 KB, 714x835) Image search: [Google]
1452780393039.jpg
57 KB, 714x835
>>27499170
since everyones sharing legitimate personal stories ill share mine too

>enter starting year of HS
>no friends day one
>meet a guy day 2 who plays runescape, instantly get along with him
>become good friends with him for couple years
>we get verbally abused, me in particular him not so much as he was a big guy (literally)
>closing towards senior year, he starts coming to school less
>verbal abuse only directed towards me
>every single class with two people in particular they would have a go at me for absolutely anything
>friend eventually drops out
>senior year, lost my RS bud, barely play rs at this point, people having a go at me every single day
>literally told to kill myself followed by a group laughing at me the second I walked through the gate in the morning
>proms coming up, dont want to go in the first place
>rents saying shit that ill regret it forever, people who always bully me insisting that I go
>ask a gril who is definitely out of my league out to prom
>she says yes
>tell parents, soon after people who always verbally abuse me find out
>they proceed to message her, asking if im her cousin, abusing her over the net even though they've never met her
>a week before prom she tells me a reason why she cant come, fully understandable, im glad aswell
>avoid prom like the plague even with retards telling me I can sit at their table (same people who always talk shit about me)
>play runescape on the day of prom
>still playing runescape to this day

why can't normalfags realise what they say actually has impact, also got randomly beaten when appropriate, that rarely happened as I never had much reaction due to eventually thinking maybe I just deserve it.
>>
>>27502160
>>27504984
>getting beat up in HS
Some kid tried to fuck with me my freshman year and I whipped his ass in the locker room

Seriously guys, most teenagers(especially normies) are pussies and won't start shit unless they severely outnumber you
All I had to do was beat up one weak little fuck who started shit with me and NO ONE fucked with me to my face for the rest of my days in HS
>>
>>27502160
Oh, things "turned around" at the ripe old age of 20? Fuck off normalfag.
>>
Those stories are rage inducing. You guys probably woulndt be on this site if you werent bullied. You shoud hunt and hurt your bullies, thats what i did.
>>
>>27505797
Green text pl0x
Muted for 16 seconds cause my comment was not original.
>>
>>27499170
I really like this thread feels like old r9k b4 all the degenerates and roasties
>>
>>27505797
An eye for an eye.
These stories remind me why murder should be legal.
>>
OP is a faggot bitch boy
>>
File: 1449044328667.jpg (31 KB, 467x450) Image search: [Google]
1449044328667.jpg
31 KB, 467x450
>>27499170
>misery
>misery
>a bit more misery
>misery

Fucking high school.
>>
>>27499786
>he doesn't believe in Chad

Top Kek friend
>>
>didnt get bullied
>had 2 friends
>have no significant memories because all I did was play vidya
>>
File: k.png (137 KB, 195x270) Image search: [Google]
k.png
137 KB, 195x270
>>27506916
A bit late but

>be depressive , dropped out of college
>stalks a guy who used to bully me HARD while he had a gf, was popular , etc , back in high school.
>mfw he goes to party regularly and 100 people+ like his photos.
>find his little sister on facebook
>dumb bitch put her adress on her google+
>have nothing to do one night but stalk the place around , carry a police baton with me.
>mfw the guy is coming to his house (he lived with his family), probably coming back from a party , alone in the street , (was 11pm)
>get behind him and smash his leg. he didn't say a word , idk why , maybe the shock.
>break two of his fingers like pic related and kick his head.
>he was probably unconscious at this point , came back to my house with literally nobody in the street
>spent 3 days without leaving my room , scared of police.
>Never got caught , depression went away.

yeh.

sorry for the bad greentext , i'm not english.
>>
>>27508854
You are a God.
A literal God.
>>
>>27509543
no , i'm just fucked up.
>>
>>27508854
I like this post. Good on you for giving it back and not getting caught.
>>
File: 1457418804671.png (348 KB, 722x371) Image search: [Google]
1457418804671.png
348 KB, 722x371
>>27503327
What the fuck is this bullshit?

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>27499542
You said in your story that your parents didn't know. You're full of shit.
>>
I recommend all robots have a cool blackbot friend.
No one fucks with you if you're seen with a black guy, if anything, they'll respect you more.
>>
>>27501608
>tfw junior year, taking honors math
>tfw class full of turbo-normie extraverts, including the teacher
>tfw I had no friends in the class
>tfw teacher didn't like me because I never did the homework
>tfw never wore school spirit stuff when everyone else and the teacher did
>tfw always had headphones in

I've always been introverted, but this is the first time I ever felt like an outcast. Thankfully, this class was followed up by my comp sci class which was based as fuck. Also, bonus story:

>listening to 80's radio in class for some reason
>"99 Luftballoonen" comes on
>I'm the only one in the class that knew German, so I was mobbing to it
>quiet part in the song comes on
>teacher says "thank god it's over"
>it's not actually over
>fuck you for not liking Nena
>>
>>27504183
fucken nice story, respect.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.