[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi again, r9k. Fembot here. Back at it again with the beta chronicles.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 9a70bc775a.jpg (36 KB, 256x453) Image search: [Google]
9a70bc775a.jpg
36 KB, 256x453
Hi again, r9k. Fembot here.

Back at it again with the beta chronicles.

What shall I say to this orbiter?
>>
Tell him that you're a worthless attentionwhore and then cut off all contact
>>
>>27499152
>"I have something important I've been meaning to ask you... do you have some time to chat?"
>>
>>27499188

But anon, this is too funny ;(
>>
Just let the fool know you're wasting his time and that he's better off committing himself to a life of loneliness in pursuit of some creative goals at this point.
>>
ask him what is he going to do about that receding hairline
>>
>using fembot
You roasties do that soley to trigger us robots, right?
>>
>>27499218

Loooooolol
anon!
>>
>>27499152

Ask for cock pics.
>>
File: ayyywnfbwnnemw.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ayyywnfbwnnemw.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>27499152
MAKE HIM EAT DIRT

original stuff, brought to you by

ANon
>>
File: 1432159791953.png (199 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1432159791953.png
199 KB, 500x800
>>27499226
I know I enjoy doing it.
-fembot
>>
Why do you torment this man?
>>
>>27499360

I'm pretty sure he does it to himself anon :^)
>>
>>27499360
He made his choice a L O N G T I M E ago
>>
Is the cute femanon from the other thread here? I want to talk with her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.