[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUICIDE GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 17
File: 1453067587164.jpg (83 KB, 491x758) Image search: [Google]
1453067587164.jpg
83 KB, 491x758
Can we have a suicide thread? Anyone who is. Feeling g suicidal get the fuck in here.

Tell me why you're suicidal, your past suicide attempts, any suicide dates you have planned,how you would do it that you believe would be successful.

All things suicide welcomed.
>>
Seems I'm alone here, as I am in life too..
>>
I'm contemplating suicide OP, but I've never tried it before. I'm just really, REALLY lazy. Life seems like too much work for so little reward you know? Dying just seems easier.
>>
I think about killing myself everyday but I'm too beta to go through with it. I tried several different approaches to make the feelings go away but nothing helps.
>>
Planning to hang myself. i'm pretty bad at making knot.
>>
>>27499039
I want a civil war or revolt to break out so that I can arbitrarily join a side and throw myself into the meat grinder so that I can kill myself without actually killing myself.
>>
>>27499391
Just do suicide by cop, it's basically what you're suggesting but without waiting for a civil war.
>>
>>27499300

I get suicidal thoughts, then they go away, and now they're back again.

I guess I want to die because I'm ugly, socially inept, 28 years old and past my prime, virgin, only somewhat decent at any hobby I pick up, perpetually lazy, bitter, quick to anger, can't take a joke, can't handle criticism, basically a fucking child in a grown man's body. My one redeeming quality is that I'm not fat, and that's not an achievement. My parents are dissapointed in me, my brother doesn't like me, My friends all decided to stop talking to me, I could go on.

I'm thinking that I'll just get wasted and strangle myself to death with some sort of ligature, or maybe I'll just say "fuck it" and full on hang myself.

I have no set date for my death. I figure I'll just do it on some day where I'm feeling exceptionally depressed and pathetic.
>>
I have 400 dollars, no car, can't buy gun. What's the quickest most painless way to opt out of life?

Please let there be magic suicide pills I can safely/easily buy online.
>>
>>27499748

Hanging isn't the quickest death, but you'll pass out in a matter of seconds and all the dying would happen while you're unconscious. I've also read that you can burn some charcoal in a barbeque indoors with all the windows and vents closed. Wouldn't recommend doing it in an apartment if you care about your neighbor's safety. From what I've read, it's mostly painless. Look up death by hypoxia.
>>
We should all get together and kill ourselves, send some message to society or some shit because speaking for myself killing myself wouldn't affect anyone and I don't want to be a TOTAL waste...
>>
if it means anything, many of you should consider to become test subjects for experiments on mechanical implants so you guys can fast forward the mechanic implants and biomechanization with ultimately accomplish the existance of cyborgs and robot.
with that goal, you will finally be able to become a artificial being with no worries of feeling emotions again.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>27499901
Like a big suicide parade or something? That would be pretty metal. Just a bunch of dudes blocking a busy street, and then when people come to see what we're doing we just shoot ourselves and shit.

Sounds like a lot of work though...

>>27499953
Isn't that kind of stuff a long ways away though?
>>
>>27499748
Order heroin off the deepweb

Od on that shit. Your final moments will feel amazing and great
>>
File: General's staff.jpg (106 KB, 650x458) Image search: [Google]
General's staff.jpg
106 KB, 650x458
>>27500017
Not him, but for a long time, I have thought that we should form a Robot militant group, write a big, long manifesto, and stage a coup in some town or city that has to be suppressed with military force. The news would bombard the normalfags with our manifesto.
>>
>>27500187
So basically the beta uprising? I admit I've often fantasized about getting a group of us and destroying the normalfags but I don't think robots as a whole are motivated enough for something like that.
>>
>>27500318
Tell that to this robot.
>>
I wanna die but first I wanna experience a little bit of life, I wanna find someone to go camping with or fuck roughly or go sky diving, also do a shit load of drugs I've never done. Then either hopefully A)the parachute breaks while I'm diving and I fall to a quick death or B) I over dose and die in my sleep.

Or we live for the year and then put a bullet in out heads.

You think if I make a Craigslist post looking for this that some fishy might bite?

Or fml and just go die now.
>>
>>27500334
Well, he had more to work with than us. We lack the numbers and a coherent cause ouside of random destruction.

Then again, as I said in my first post I'm lazy as shit so maybe I'm just making excuses.
>>
>>27499039
copypastaing my suicide plan advice:
oh boy here we go
first off depends where you live. if you live in the states then that's good, take the next bus/plane whatever to the golden gate bridge. jump off where there's concrete under you, it's a 250ft fall and if you aim head down it's 100% guaranteed death.
if you live too far and want something quicker, use an old car, hook up a hose from your exhaust into your car, and make sure there's no-one that can see you or your car for the next ~2 hours. it's like living inside a helium tank essentially.
if you have no car but live in the city, then just take a bus or walk to the nearest tall building, try to figure out what has roof access. around 15-16 floors should be lethal, provided you hit concrete and aim with your head down.
if you live in the country, trains work, look on google maps or train company sites for maps of railroads. travel to the nearest one, make sure it's somewhere halfway between stops so the train is going fast, around corners or near tunnels is good as there's less visiblity, hide in nearby shrubbery or outside of tunnel until you hear train approach, then when it does, put your neck on the rail and lie down on your stomach, chin on the bit between the two rails, perpendicular to train path.
hanging and exit bags are a meme, stick with the tried and true and tested methods famm.
been browsing a suicide forum/board since like nov 2014 and been wanting to kill myself for even longer. fuck me looking back it seems like everything was so great and repairable and i had such a bright future back then. guess i can say the same thing about myself in two years (unless i hopefully die by then).
>>
File: 1458777486645.gif (109 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1458777486645.gif
109 KB, 500x280
I'm too scared to die but I just want it to stop

therapy isn't helping me
>>
File: Russians.jpg (195 KB, 1046x843) Image search: [Google]
Russians.jpg
195 KB, 1046x843
>>27500419
Like 20 fucking retards in Oregon made a shitshow for a long time. Imagine what we could do if even half of the some 500 actual robots here just sort of marched into a major city, announced for everyone to leave, and dispersed the police when they showed up.
>>
>>27499039
Suicidal cuz no social life. No previous attempts. If I'm going to attempt it I want to make sure I'm 100% successful, the day is growing near.
>>
>>27500466
One of us go into politics. Someone get out feels out there. Just stop the cycle. Make robots an extinct species. No one should have to live like this...
Suicide by train here, gotta finish my "manifesto" of sorts
>>
>>27499039
There is a psychic oppression that prevents you from being immediately suicidal that means that people such as yourself should be trying to fix the world. You don't have to be like the millions of other people that have offed themselves when you can embrace healthy relationships and distant yourself from people that you feel negatively affect you. When that happens, the joy in life returns like it did for me.
>>
>>27500466
I think we should take some normals as hostage tho for the police
>>
>>27500555
>people such as yourself should be trying to fix the world

There is no hope of "fixing the world." The world is working as it should.

Some people simply do not make the cut.
>>
>>27500555
guess what, people who are suicidal usually don't care about the welfare of the world
>>
I'm not even depressed I think
I just don't want to live anymore
>>
File: 1457529151684.png (207 KB, 425x1275) Image search: [Google]
1457529151684.png
207 KB, 425x1275
>>27500555
>when you can embrace healthy relationships
I have none.
>>
File: sadinsurgent.jpg (47 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
sadinsurgent.jpg
47 KB, 700x525
>>27500559
I think the best course of action would be to take over a public building, with many people. Such a building would be able to be fortified easily from ground assault, and any attempts to bomb or gas us out would harm the hostages, which would mean we could actually get a lot of time on-air with a minimum of casualties on both sides.

>tfw I have guesstimated the finances for such a rebellion
>>
>>27500643
This may not be in accordance to your beliefs, but I suggest moving out and becoming distant from your past, and then look for help in spiritual groups.
>>
>>27500555
>the joy in life returns
until you realize you've wasted the first 20 years of your life and have achieved nothing other than a history of suicidal thoughts and self hatred and blame on the world for your own birth ::DD:DD::DDDD;D:::D;DDDD
>>
>abusive family
>mentally ill
>24 yrs old never had a job
>can't take this anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 712x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 712x712
>>27500737
Ay Monica.
The pain is never ending.
>>
File: ProvisionalIRAGalbally.jpg (45 KB, 370x264) Image search: [Google]
ProvisionalIRAGalbally.jpg
45 KB, 370x264
>>27500649
Samefagging, but does anyone want to appropriate Irish Republican songs for the Provisional Insurgent Robot Army?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCnGD6xv5ik

There are lines that I think could be adapted.
>>
>>27500466
>>27500559
>>27500649
Alright, let's say we pull this off. We now have a fortified position and hostages, what are our demands/message? What are we trying to accomplish?

Are we looking for long term change or are we just trying to break shit?
>>
>>27500737
For a lot of people, life doesn't start until they embrace the healthy ideals that existentialism brings with it. This could happen in your 20s, 30s, 40s, or even your 50s and later. At least you're not in prison.
>>
>>27500964
No so fast mr fbi

familia desu original
>>
I don't want to die I just want to stop existing
>>
Every time I wake up I wanna stay asleep, I hate existing. I know i'm a useless degenerate and don't help society in any way. I hate the Normies, Stacys, and Chads because they are happy and have purpose. While I was born to suffer and die, I was born with the sole purpose of never reproducing and never having any real social connections. I was born to be a beta and fail life. Knowing this makes me question why I continue to live even though I'll never get a gf or have any real friends or be happy. The only reason I can not an hero is because i'm such a pussy, death isn't going to heaven or some shit. Death is taking a nap and never waking up, it's the end of your existence and I don't wanna die just yet for no real reason. I have no purpose in life but I don't wanna die so my life itself is a paradox of always wanting death but to afraid to end my pain.
>>
Will a train make me unconscious immediately so i feel no pain? I want to die but pain scares me
>>
File: bicycle.jpg (84 KB, 736x514) Image search: [Google]
bicycle.jpg
84 KB, 736x514
>>27500964
Make the world aware of our plight. Make demands for basic human dignity that our society says are "rights" but doesn't do jack shit to ensure everyone has them.

If we do it, we should bring a truck of deenz or something, and prepare for a protracted siege.
>>
>>27500999
>tfw see dub trips
>tfw no bateman pictures on my laptop
>>
>>27501047
We also need to pick the right place, preferably a country with bleeding heart liberals who will pity us.
>>
>>27501023
I don't see like what's wrong with leaving your house and country and going to like Brazil and Syria and eating canned food and running around and killing shit for a while. Like just taking a plane to some warzone or 3rd world shithole and seeing how long you can survive. Maybe get a gun as well which should be cheap, worse case scenario shit goes wrong and you kill yourself. Or you experience life and can come home and have changed. I know it's very unlikely for actual suicidal and depressed and unmotivated people but for people who are questioning, or feel as if their life just won't get any better but they don't want to die, just don't want to live or live their life that they currently have. For me it's an issue of finance (something like this would probably cost like 3-5 thousand $) but I don't see why more people don't do this.
>>
File: 932000111.png (10 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
932000111.png
10 KB, 216x233
>>27499039

>recently started cutting
>can't afford meds anymore
>what is life
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 605x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 605x453
>>27500999
Ay baby, y'mind if I check those?
>>
Since the new year my suicidal thoughts have increased from occasionally to frequently. I'm going to the psych ward soon because I was planning on killing myself on April 1st, my father thinks it will help and he still cares about me for some reason even though I'm a 25 year old NEET.
>>
>>27501023
Self-Pity is the first step to Self-Compassion, which is the prime determinator of success in life.

Normies, Stacys, and Chads have all had regrets in life before they grow up and strike death, because they never learned self compassion.
>>
It seems like I should but every time I ry to write about it it is deleted!
>>
>>27501123
Yeah that really does not sound that bad, but I have the same issues I can't pay for something like that. I can barely afford to eat every week so I can't go play pretend operator in some third world shithole. And even if I could go there it would be to much work and I'm a lazy piece of shit who would still die alone.
>>
>>27501074
Bleeding heart liberals are all radical feminists, so they will just think we are "entitled", I suggest just picking a big target that everyone will pay attention to.

We don't need to just wreak havoc, then we would just be written off as psychopaths, we need to be calculated. We need a day that will shake the world, like the Bolsheviks of old did.
>>
>>27501144
Make sure you check yours while you're at it.
>>27501186
What would be a good day? Like a holiday?
>>
>>27501212
The date isn't important, what is important is what happens. Could you imagine if we stormed the New York metro? We could shut down half the damn city for weeks! Wall St? That's the stock market rendered dead in the water? Or, God forbid the FBI thinks I am actually planning such a thing (I am not, I am just speculating on something I would like to take place), the Capitol of our nation? THAT would shake the world.
>>
>>27499039
i just feel more alone than i ever have
i have 0 friends
i can't stand anybody around me for one reason or another
i almost made a friend last week but i already fell in love with her so it's dawning on me that i'll never be able to have a normal friendship with her either
video games are all i live for
and my vomputer decided to fuck itself in the ass during a mandatory windows 10 update and i've ben trying to fix it for like eight hours now which just leaves me alone with my thoughts sifting through images of myself in the dorm shower with my thigh sliced open in a pool of my own blood
>>
>>27500392
Honestly suicide ppl just sound like another cry for help or attention.

No one really gives a fap about your past and equally your future.

U sound so booty bothered maybe come back after you contract a shit load of incurable STDs or illnesses then I'll take u robits seriously
>>
File: 1457664656455.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1457664656455.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>27499039
>last night parents were saying they're worried about me killing myself
>wake up this morning
>steam friend: dude seriously please don't kill yourself
I'm not doing a very good job pretending to be content am I
>>
>>27501282
I guess it would be pretty sweet to do that, but I doubt anyone will.
>>
>just accidentally broke my 128gb USB 3.0 drive

i'm fucking done
>>
I found out too much about someone important to me
school is hopeless

I don't want to do this anymore
>>
>>27501917
what did you ahve on there anon
>>
>dad works a shitload and barely ever see him
>see him for a couple hours tonight and he takes the opportunity to "subtly" tell me why I'm a failure and my life is shit

Fuck. I was even kind of happy this week.
>>
>be in military
>hate everything
>just wanna get deployed

Hell, man I just want my death to at least have some sort of contribution and meaning. That's why I haven't off'd myself yet. I'd stay in the military, but its so full of beuracracy I can't stand it. Oh well, I guess I should decide what to use my free college on...
>>
>>27501942
Angsty teenager detected.

Fuck you. Your problems ain't shit. Stop being a little faggot bitch.
>>
My mom is going to die soon because of her disability. I spent my highschool years looking after her so I didn't graduate with the results I wanted. I have no friends, and nobody cares about me. after my mom kicks the bucket I'll probably join her. She's the only person who cares about me anyway.
>>
>>27503739
I'm 22 though.
>>
>mom unknowingly sabotaged my life
>dad killed himself in 2011, didn't even know until 2013
>have a ton of health problems in my future
>bunch of other stuff i don't feel like typing

I don't know why i'm still doing this, every day is just agonizing pain. The only thing i wish i had done now that i know my future is actually go through with killing myself when i was 11, but my child optimism told me it would get better.

>>27504628
I understand exactly how you feel, although i didn't have to take care of her when i was a kid her health continues to go downhill every year.
>>
File: 1440112630268.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1440112630268.png
67 KB, 616x596
>tfw you finally tried the "if you're suicidal why not just do whatever the fuck you want" meme
10/10, gonna stay alive a while longer
>>
I feel like the best way to die would be to bleed out in a warm bath listening to your favourite album. The only problem is getting the right flow. If it's too fast your body is probably going to freak out and send you into shock, but if it's too slow you'll probably feel your organs shutting down before you black out. But yeah, letting blood is one of the nicest feelings in the world once you reach the blissful out of it stage.
>>
File: 1456379599137.jpg (133 KB, 1710x840) Image search: [Google]
1456379599137.jpg
133 KB, 1710x840
>>27499391

Join the rebel side and make history.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.