[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you experienced something extremely painful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1400926629928.jpg (50 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
1400926629928.jpg
50 KB, 470x706
When was the last time you experienced something extremely painful? Physically or emotionally.
>>
>Physically
Passed a Kidney stone 2 years ago, wished to die instead of bearing that pain

>Emotionally
When my first gf left me
>>
>>27498753
>>27498833

Had a camera up my dick and in my bladder. I feel you
>>
>>27498833
a kidney stone is a huge fear of mine

did you go to the hospital? I hope they at least gave you something to dull the pain
>>
>>27498753
There was one time when someone shot me and throwed me off a plane
originario famalan
>>
>>27499070
Smee?
>>
I had one of those ingrown pimples you try to pop but just get intense sharp pain
>>
>>27498753
>physical
spilled hot butter on my hand today
>emotional
lol i forget
>>
>>27498753
A few months ago when I chugged a glass of milk and had to shit my brains out, complete with stomah cramps. That's how I learned I was lactose intolerant towards milk but not other dairy products.

Who /lactaid/ here?
>>
>27499058
Not the person you were responding to but I've had a similar experience. I begged to die while I was waiting 3 hours in the ER for someone to help. Apart from a few episodes of vomiting, I was left to curl up since that was the least uncomfortable position for me.

Once I finally did get help, the painkillers were instant and complete relief. Robots, watch your fucking sodium levels.
>>
>>27498753
abscessed molar tooth, started off as a loose filling that fell out, that I ignored for about 4 years until it one day reached critical mass where the pain was so powerful that I couldn't eat, couldn't close my mouth and consequently couldn't sleep for three days until I got anti-inflammatories and painkillers and finally had it pulled out of my fucking face.

I've cut my finger tip to the bone with a meat slicer and that was mildly annoying compared the pain from that tooth.

other than that, ignoring an ingrown toenail for months and months that got infected and had to have it removed (I'm seeing a pattern here...) which wasn't so bad, but the few days after the operation where an orange rolled off the kitchen counter and landed on my toe-hole, that really fucking hurt a lot.

Emotionally.... breaking up with this girl who I loved and who loved me but I knew that I couldn't keep up the normie charade forever and would become who I am today and that she deserved to be with some actual normie. She didn't even argue which was the worst part. I told her that we should our relationship for the better and she asked me if I was sure, I said "yes", she said "okay" and then tears immediately started pouring down her face and she just went home. I sat there, also crying for a while, wondering if I had done the right thing, I did.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.