[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone had a mate that said they can get you a gf and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Has anyone had a mate that said they can get you a gf and you buzz for about a week, then you realise they are full of shit?
Pic 90% unrelated
>>
Yes. This would happen all the time as a teen. I learned to ignore them after a while
>>
File: filipinos.jpg (100 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
filipinos.jpg
100 KB, 800x533
Had a number of Flip women offer to get me one. Haven't taken them up on it.
>>
Yep. Actually, it was a former professor of mine who ended up becoming a friend. Still got no qt asian gf tho
>>
>>27498561
Never believe anything anyone says because everyone is absolutely full of shit and is lying to you. The only time you can trust others to tell you the truth is when they have something negative to tell you.
>>
>>27499322
Good advice yes
>>
File: trustnobody.jpg (23 KB, 552x371) Image search: [Google]
trustnobody.jpg
23 KB, 552x371
>>27499322
kljkdlsfjlafdkjslaihgiejrslieugjilkdjioer
>>
In HS I had a friend who kept saying he'd help me get a gf. The extent of his help was introducing me to his fat cousin.
>>
>>27500958
that's actually all he can really do
>>
>>27498561
Cause apparently it's someone else's responsibility to find you a girlfriend... I'm not so sure you understand how things work.
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 964x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 964x619
The guy is the 2nd best dart player in the world , that has to count for something
>>
>>27501129
What are you even talking about?>>27501400
He's number 1
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.