[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT words we can use to spot redditors and Normies trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 200_s.gif (11 KB, 293x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
11 KB, 293x200
ITT words we can use to spot redditors and Normies trying to blend in.

>cuck
>>
>>27498552
Shill. originalo commento
>>
>>27498579

n-n-no anon, it used to be a fun word, but now it's /r/the_donald tier shit. They're too timid to embrace the full /pol/ meme, so they save face by calling people cucks.
>>
File: 1420939373973.jpg (11 KB, 254x164) Image search: [Google]
1420939373973.jpg
11 KB, 254x164
>>27498552

>Kek

into the trash
>>
Literally any time someone calls another person a redditor.

It's like if they accuse everyone else no one will suspect them.
>>
>>27498552

most utterances of nigger

original comment here!
>>
>>27498691

I don't like redditors, and would prefer if they didn't exist on the board, but honest intelligence exchanges like this provide nondestructive ways to spot the real ones.
>>
>normie

for the niglets too afraid to say normalfag

>>27498715
Nigga is 100% reddit. I enjoy saying nigger though. It has character and I am a genuine racist.
>>
>>27498735

on that vein, I think a lot of people from reddit don't like racism/don't believe in it and think that racists must be kidding, even on here.
>>
>>27498552

Facebook Frog and tumblr traced face man.

sorry, they're gone, and are good indicators
>>
>using normie instead of normalfag
>white-knighting
>talking about how much they hate /pol/ instead of remaining neutral towards it
All this hate for /pol/ is no different from hating on a specific memes.
That's all /pol/ is: a meme.
>>
>>27498827

>muh reeeeeee

Insulting to real robos.
>>
>>27498832

People hate the idea of /pol/, even though since Chinese moot kept the flags and doesn't moderate it, there is only anti "/pol/" (as in pro black and miscegenation threads) all of the time.

Hope that Aspergers made sense.
>>
>Normie
>reee
>frogposting
>fembot
>be me
>any black twitter slang like famm or tbqh
>using "when" instead of tfw or mfw
>roastie
>>
File: ben_garrison_with_hat.jpg (61 KB, 450x461) Image search: [Google]
ben_garrison_with_hat.jpg
61 KB, 450x461
>ifunny watermark
>>
>>27498908

"rare"

>inb4 not original comment
>>
>>27498552

General ignorance to true memes.
An overall way they comment. Also your mom jokes.
>>
>>27498735
normie had indeed the normalperson maymay for feeling like a special introverts and share stupid tumblr shit about stuff only introverts understand
>>
>>27498908

senpai/ familia / famalam are all used ironically so yeah nah
>>
>>27498552
but /r9k/ is nothing but redditors and other underage failed normies.
>>
>>27498782
people from reddit think that all the racism and shit is a meme. You can spot a redditor when they say shit like "/pol/ is satire" or "there is a difference between black people and niggers"
>>
>>27498552
I like the word cuck though. It's just fun to say and have a reason to use it in a sentence. One Flew Over the Cuck's Nest, His name is Cuck and he doesn't get to fuck, Cuck Strickland
>>
File: 1459230277434.jpg (147 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
1459230277434.jpg
147 KB, 680x989
>>27498552

unoriginal

fgvjadh fbsdfkjbgnhlkgmgklbx fgjhkjf
>>
everything i say. im a redditor desu fampai
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 643x546) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 643x546
>>27498552
We just want to be your friend.
>>
There is nothing wrong with Reddit.
>>
Cuck
Edgy
Those lazy "When _____" "memes"
Fembot
B8/Gr8 b8
rekt
tfw no gf
mfw no gf

don't know which they apply to more though
>>
what i don't understand is... you all hate reddit, yet always talk about it. I know reddit has an whole retarded board dedicated to 4chan, but you could at least be better than them and not give a fuck.
just my two cents.
>>
>>27500386
Reddit's not bad actually, Daggerfall sub, CSGO sub, etc. I had a good long read on the couchsurfing sub one time, some of the stories on there were satisfying and funny, I hate to admit it, but because I got pleasure from hearing about too generous/trusting people on there getting BTFO by scummy/shitty people they hosted. You should read some of the shit on there if you get satisfaction from that as well.
>>
>>27498552
Fuck, I love r/The_Donald but yeah they use cuck way too much, it's not even funny anymore
>>
I'm a redditor
>>
meme
emem
meme
emem
meme
emem
meme
emem
>>
>>27498908
this is the right list.
plus ayy lmao in non-alien situations.
>>
>>27498552
OP, you're obviously a cuck.
>>
tendies or good boy points.

it's been fucking years since those were relevant
>>
Posting in this thread

Cucks stumped, etc.
>>
Yoh retards are literally fucking stupid

>hurrr, I don't understand the usage and sarcasm of a new word!! I must criticize it
The times they are a changin. Must suck to be so autistic that you can't understand slang or sarcasm

As an autistm this thread is autism: the thread
>muh words I don't like
>>
>>27498552
Not words but not getting a joke, years old memes, frogposting, and taking the bait every time are sure tells of the kind gentlemen Sirs of /r/eddit
>>
>>27498735
I've been saying this for a while, "normie" is just the reddit approved version of normalfag
>>
>>27498552
>Normies

Oh the irony
>>
>>27498552
>based
>affirming the opinions of other posters by saying "this"
>feel the bern
>>
>>27503491
>based
>reddit
Nope. Lil B is legit. That's why he got his own banner here
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.